Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

this is one of my favorite supplements....the sleep, dreams and boost in libido from endosurge takes it into the top 5 of my 'best bang for buck' products. even at over 200lbs i still get a full months worth for around $30-no need to bump dose which is rare for me!!! GET SOME!!!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Tried most of top recommended libido boosters mentioned on this forum and still over and over again I end up saying to myself that nothing comes close to my overall experience with Endosurge.

What I like with this product is that it's made of 2 ingredients and bottle has a written dosage of both (no crappy proprietary blend with 10+ ingredients that are mostly under dosed or do nothing for you).

My experience with taking Endosurge is:
- improved sleep (starting at day 2),
- improved libido (starting around day 3-5),
- one of only products that give me spontaneous erections just thinking on something naughty (starting around day 4),
- overall happy feeling and being in a great mood (starting around day 3).

I simply can't praise this product enough how fast it starts working on better sleep, mood, libido and erections.

I do see that strongest results for me are from day 5-10 then effects go down in intensity but still remain above baseline.

I even started stacking it with Tongkat Ali 200:1 and both worked really great even if I take both at just half the recommended daily dose.

Yes, for me already a one 300 mg cap of Tongkat Ali 200:1 extract works great with just 3x 1 cap of Endosurge per day.

Also have to say my body is very sensitive to what food or even drinks I put inside and lots of products tried gave me a diarrhea but no side effects from taking Endosurge.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/5

Weird product, libido went up and down all throughout my bottle's run. Massive doses of L-Dopa made me tired for a month straight. Almost felt like finishing the bottle was a chore toward the end, but I leaned out a bit using it. Probably wouldn't use it again, DAA is good enough on its own. Didn't see any improvement adding this with DAA as some reported.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

During my run of endosurge, my Libido was definitely a positive. It's always high but I feel like it was definitely boosted. I would give it a 10/10

I had solid sleep and several dreams which is really unusual for me during this run. I always woke refreshed and feeling on top of things.

I had a good outlook at the gym and about myself while taking Endosurge. I felt confident in myself and my lifts, and I had a really positive feeling for the future. I felt strong and good and felt that I gained strength well during the run. I set a 35lb DL PR (585) and a 10 pound bench PR (325) and several rep PRs on deads bench and squats, and gained a good amount of strength. Overall I enjoyed Endosurge Turbo and would probably use it again as a test booster or solo/along with another product.

TTWSUFree

Awards
10/6/2014

What everyone has been waiting for. Review of BPS Endosurge and Macapro:

I apologize for this not being detail as some would prefer, but recently got new job and things are a bit busy doing on-boarding and start-up. See below for a quick overview. This is also post in the Supp review section as directed.

Packaging and content:
- Enodosurge - 10
- Macapro - 10

Product label:
- Endosurge - 10
- Macapro - 9. Thinks someone was a bit quick with dosage.
Instruction - 1 cap, 3x a day,
3 caps (500mg each) x ratio (20:1) = 30,000ng
Label states: "MacaPro uses an extremely potent 20:1 extract, in full 500mg capsules. Following daily dosage recommendations will yield the equivalent of 20 grams of dried root powder"

Received Tuesday 9/30/2014. Dosing per recommendation. Endosurge: 2 caps, 3x a day. MacaPro: 1 cap, 3x a day. Both together on empty stomach
Length: Six days
Day 1 - nothing noticed
Day 2 - nothing noticed
Day 3 - nothing noticed
Day 4 - sleeping more soundly, more active REM, dreams
Day 5 - sleeping more soundly, active REM, dreams even more active than day 4, starting to notice improved sense of wellbeing, positive outlook
Day 6 - same as Day 5, but also noticing Alpha male awareness, greater desire to hit and challenge the weights, workout. Not referring to an aggression, but a sense of having the authority to perform and excel in the workout. This may be preferred when stacking against androgens which can push the envelope with regard to civility.

I have 2 performance markers"
1) Strength: One strength marker is Overhead dumbbell presses @60 lbs. Definitely increase strength and improvement prior to taking product. Nothing drastic, but welcomed. Thing most noticeable is reduction in joint stress. Heavy lifting the joints take a major beating. As time moves later some feel the heavy lifting more in the joints. I'm noticing the joints are working smoothed.
2) Endurance: Bent over dumbbell rows @ 60 lbs. Performed 30 reps, but could have clearly performed several more. Joints felts great.

Someone mentioned improve libido. Can't say this is happening. Strength and functional performance has increased.

Overall @ day 6-
Endosurge and MacaPro - what is stated will do.
-Alpha Male Confidence - up
-Improved Sleep - up
-Improved Strength - up
-Increased Libido - not sure just yet
-Improved Body Composition - not sure
-Increase Testosterone, HGH - up

MacaPro -
Support Endurance & Stamina! - up
Enhance Strength! - up
Increase Libido! - not sure just yet
Promote Positive Mood & Motivation! - up
Healthy Hormone Balance! - up
Aid Fat Loss! - not sure just yet

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I have just finished a 2 bottle run of these and throughout the duration my libido was through the roof. Libido was the primary reason why I used this as it was during PCT and it out performed itself in this regard.

TTWSUFree

Awards
10/12/2014

Packaging and content:
- Enodosurge - 10
- Macapro - 10

Product label:
- Endosurge - 10
- Macapro - 9. Thinks someone was a bit quick with dosage.
Instruction - 1 cap, 3x a day,
3 caps (500mg each) x ratio (20:1) = 30,000ng
Label states: "MacaPro uses an extremely potent 20:1 extract, in full 500mg capsules. Following daily dosage recommendations will yield the equivalent of 20 grams of dried root powder"

Received Tuesday 9/30/2014. Dosing per recommendation. Endosurge: 2 caps, 3x a day. MacaPro: 1 cap, 3x a day. Both together on empty stomach

Length: 12 days
Day 7-12 Sleep is still good, but has leveled out. Alpha male awareness is steady, positive, nothing weird or bizarre. This seem to be a good sup for those not wanting to be a nutbag in order to perform athletically and make steady gains, with really good recovery, reduced DOMS and a greater desire to hit and challenge the weights, workout. Again, not referring to madman aggression, but a sense of having the authority to perform and excel in the workout. This may be preferred when stacking against androgens which can push the envelope with regard to civility.

I have 2 performance markers"
1) Strength: One strength marker is Overhead dumbbell presses @60 lbs. Strength is still increased, with excellent recovery. I can tend to push to over train. This stack gives me quick recovery to prevent this and continue progress. As stated previously, joint stress is way down, for which I can lift heavier without the nagging joint pain.
2) Endurance: Bent over dumbbell rows @ 60 lbs. Performed 30 reps, but could have clearly performed several more. Joints felts great.
3) Libido is better.

Someone mentioned improve libido. Can't say this is happening. Strength and functional performance has increased.

Overall @ day 12-
Endosurge and MacaPro - what is stated will do.
-Alpha Male Confidence - up
-Improved Sleep - up
-Improved Strength - up
-Increased Libido - some
-Improved Body Composition - some
-Increase Testosterone, HGH - up

MacaPro -
-Support Endurance & Stamina! - up
-Enhance Strength! - up
-Increase Libido! - some
-Promote Positive Mood & Motivation! - up
-Healthy Hormone Balance! - up
-Aid Fat Loss! - some

I'm at the point to say these products are definitely recommended as a natty approach to the items mentioned as benefits. Please don't be silly to try and compare to PH or AAS and review these products as bad. I think them good as additional PCT support, or natty.

What I expect over the next week. I would suspect things to remain stable, as oppose to the fall that is experienced by many supps, thus needing cycling. Will let everyone know.

TTWSUFree

Awards
I have just finished a 2 bottle run of these and throughout the duration my libido was through the roof. Libido was the primary reason why I used this as it was during PCT and it out performed itself in this regard.
Yep, this is what I was told to expect. Maca, Stinging Nettles, Pruiens all have quite a bit regarding their positive benefits on libido, so my recommendation is to give these products are try. They are priced as a bundle less than $50 bucks. My submission to be selected was based not on looking for some the more "whack you out of you mind!" supps, but something which would improve performance, Alpha male, muscle building, workout capacity... I would say that I've experienced all ot these.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your review of this. Definitely a staple in my supplementation.