End Methyl Drol Cycle early

iziromeoizi

iziromeoizi

Awards
So have taking Methyl Drol for 2 days a total of 20 mg my head hurt , lethargy was insane, and my blood pressure was on average 150 over 90 when its normally 130 over 80. Day 3 TODAY 11/14/06 I decided to discontinue the cycle for it was MY opinion that I did not want to deal with the possible consequences and play it smart so I started a quick PCT of 40 mg Nolva, 25 mg Inhibit E and 2 caps of Activate (note I take cycle support throughout).

What are the chances that
My test is shutdown (I doubt it could be)?
There is a possibility for Gyno?

What is everyones reccomendations for PCT? I was planning on doing it at 40 mg Nolva, 25 mg Inhibit E and 2 caps of Activate tommorw and then 20 mg Nolva, 50 mg Inhibit E and 2 caps of Activate for another 2 days. For a total of 4 days pct. I know this is a newbie question but id appreciate any feedback

Adam

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i hightly doubt you have anything to worry about after 20mg in a two day period i doubt you even need PCT after two days but you can do it for piece of mind? WEre you taking hawthorne berry that does wonders for my BP

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
This is why you should always start with a super low dose.

iziromeoizi

iziromeoizi

Awards
i hightly doubt you have anything to worry about after 20mg in a two day period i doubt you even need post cycle therapy after two days but you can do it for piece of mind? WEre you taking hawthorne berry that does wonders for my BP
Yeah i was and will continue to take cycle support by anabolic innovations, it has berry, and a ton of other crap in it. Thanks for the advice

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
my bad man. i misread. thought it was 20mg for 2 days but it was a total of 10mg.

SD must just not agree with your body.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Also, the "insane" lethargy makes me think you were hypo. How many carbs were you eating? How many carbs do you normally eat off-cycle? If your carbs were too low then this could explain the sudden onset of side effects.

iziromeoizi

iziromeoizi

Awards
Also, the "insane" lethargy makes me think you were hypo. How many carbs were you eating? How many carbs do you normally eat off-cycle? If your carbs were too low then this could explain the sudden onset of side effects.
I dont count calories but Im pretty sure I WASNT taking in enough.. o well the headaches and lethargy are GONE since I didnt take my dose today so better luck next time

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I dont count calories but Im pretty sure I WASNT taking in enough.. o well the headaches and lethargy are GONE since I didnt take my dose today so better luck next time
I don't count calories either, but it's a good idea to analyze the calories and macronutrient breakdown of a "typical" day so you more-or-less know how many calories, carbs, proteins and fats you're eating. Getting adequate protein and carbs is critical to growth, on-or-off cycle, so analyzing and planning your food intake is absolutely necessary to maximize gains.

This is especially true when taking a carb-loving compound like Superdrol. If your carb intake was already inadequate, Superdrol could easily make you hypo, which hurts your gains and your energy.

iziromeoizi

iziromeoizi

Awards
I don't count calories either, but it's a good idea to analyze the calories and macronutrient breakdown of a "typical" day so you more-or-less know how many calories, carbs, proteins and fats you're eating. Getting adequate protein and carbs is critical to growth, on-or-off cycle, so analyzing and planning your food intake is absolutely necessary to maximize gains.

This is especially true when taking a carb-loving compound like Superdrol. If your carb intake was already inadequate, Superdrol could easily make you hypo, which hurts your gains and your energy.
thanks for advice bro, I just dont think I was willing to deal with the sides of a steroid yet, I was ready physically but not mentally.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I'm not recommending you try another designer steroid, but there definately seems to be others available that are healthier and much less harsh that still help provide good gains. SD is generally considered to be the strongest/harshest out there. A lot of people don't care for it because of the sides. I'm glad you were smart enough to check your blood pressure and get off right away. Trying to "tough it out" is not a good way to deal w/ side effects like these.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I'm not recommending you try another designer steroid, but there definately seems to be others available that are healthier and much less harsh that still help provide good gains. superdrol is generally considered to be the strongest/harshest out there. A lot of people don't care for it because of the sides. I'm glad you were smart enough to check your blood pressure and get off right away. Trying to "tough it out" is not a good way to deal w/ side effects like these.
Agreed. It's OK to "tough out" minor or simply annoying side effects. But if it feels like your body's falling apart after just two days, it's definitely not a good choice for you.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Almost halfway done with my 2 weeks and I still barly feel any shutdown.
Started at 10mg for about 5 days then bumped it up to 20mg till today