Emeka Okammor Training Log

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
dang that is what 13 weeks out is... Your diet is so rough too... considering your size/weight.
HAha! And things seem to only get tougher. Starting morning cardio on Mon and 50min in afternoon. Has been rough but also very very rewarding.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAha! And things seem to only get tougher. Starting morning cardio on Mon and 50min in afternoon. Has been rough but also very very rewarding.
All about what you bring to the stage bro. Keep killing it!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Been on a real focus trip lately. Dubstep on blast, hoodie or hat on covering my eyes, little to no talking, just kinda intense lately. Weird for me because i like talking and fooling with the crew but lately just been tunnel vision.

My training partners understand, i've turned it up a notch and it's nothing personal. It's just that i'm about 12wks away from the biggest show in my life.

Yesterday was leg day. Went good.

Yesterday's highlight was on leg press. We did 1180lbs for a deep set of 5 reps then 5 sec rest and another 5 reps.

Leh Go!!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Sneak peaker...

image-1715767263.png

image-2908933793.png

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Approaching 10wks out

Was reading through my log to read and what i was posting during my last prep and i found the quote:

"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning."

- Mahatma Gandhi

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
My mom called me yesterday to tell me that she had just booked her hotel to come see me compete May 12th. This will be her first time seeing me compete. Really touched me...

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
From left to right

Sam, Curt, Me

Samcurtmek.JPG

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Been a while since I posted progress pics. Anyone want to see what I've been up to?

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Hey guys sorry I've been gone, been grinding with my prep and been feeling tired and exhausted as expected :)

I am back bearing gifts tho, click on the link below to get a free sample from my supplement sponsor Athletic Xtreme:

http://samples.athleticxtreme.com

Enjoy!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
We all know you've been just sitting in the sofa eating Ben & Jerry's... watching Happy Days reruns ;)

Great progress pics and everyone loves SAMPLES!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just went thru your thread and picked the most evil workouts I could find to last me about 2-3 weeks as a layover til I start a program for the summer. Im having litters block and over thinking my routines too much.. So just gonna go with what looks crazy enough for my taste!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
"litters block".....

so is that like when you have cat piss and sh*t all ball'd up in your head?

LOL

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"litters block".....

so is that like when you have cat piss and sh*t all ball'd up in your head?

LOL
Lol lifters man, lifters

I imagine that is what litters block would be like tho, never had that, I'm allergic to cats lol

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Get it done big man!