EliteXC tonight

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to watch the EliteXC show tonight on showtime. The pre-lims will air after the showtime broadcast. Kola Hose is fighting on the pre-lims, for you hawaiian fans.

Diaz is always entertaining. Hopefully Rua will put on a good performance. Noons/Edwards is a toss-up, I'm going with Yves. Plus a HW fight with Waterman/Herman and a few other fights.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my bad, I meant to write that. They're airing after the event instead of before for some reason. Did Poly or my protoge do any hiroshima'ing last night?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is also the Adrenaline card as well in Chicago. War Aaron Rose.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Poly was bombing left and right, but only around our friends. I was too drunk to actually remember what he was saying. Your protege actually went out with that girl I set him up with a month after I introduced them. :blink: Him and DJBS should hang...

I should have gone to that Adrenaline show, but it's a 2 hour drive that I'm sick of making.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
There is also the Adrenaline card as well in Chicago. War Aaron Rose.
You must've trained with Rosa? Even though you don't know his name. Is the Adrenaline card on HDnet? Comcast needs to carry HDnet goddamnit.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must've trained with Rosa? Even though you don't know his name. Is the Adrenaline card on HDnet? Comcast needs to carry HDnet goddamnit.
I haven't trained with him (and IDK how the fvck I messed his name up), but the is a good friend of one of my training partners. He isn't in TX too much anymore since he trains in Big Bear with Tito most of the time. I am goona head out to his gym soon when I'm prepping for my fight in August.

The card will be on HDNet.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Ninja looked like old school Ninja, except I think it was mostly due to his opponents lack of ability. Ninja is a psycho, he beat the piss out of Bonello, and had some Manson in his eyes pre-fight.

Herman looks pretty solid, he handled Waterman with ease. Feijao(sp?) was also pretty impressive, doesn't hurt that he trains with Anderson.

Diaz looked ok, he handled Corbrey with relative ease, finishing with punches from mount.

Noons caught Yves with a shot on the jaw and spazzed on him for the stoppage. It was a good stoppage. Noons is starting to look impressive. Diaz came into the ring post-fight and challenged Noons in typical Diaz fashion. It resulted in a an almost brawl with Noons lunging towards Diaz and Noons' dad trying to put Diaz in a headlock. The Diaz bros. exited the ring flicking off the Noons camp, it was retarded and hilarious.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That Diaz bro thing sounds great. Haven't heard anyone say "spazzed" in 15 years, dweeb. I'm looking forward to seing Aina next. He beat Diaz IMO.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm dweebed out of control. I think Diaz/Aina was a draw, but Diaz looked bad in that fight. I don't have that high of hopes for Aina, but I do think he has good KO power and is pretty exciting. The Diaz fiasco(how do you like that) was great.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I want Diaz to beat Noons' a$$. Sure, Diaz is the dickhead and Noons comes across as a nice guy, but something about Noons rubs me the wrong way. Waaar Diaz!!!!!!!! I think the dude is hilarious.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I guess Aina isn't that great. He has the BJ cardio too.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I like Noons a lot better and hope he wins. Diaz is sort of like the Rev X of MMA. He's ridiculous and always Hiroshima'ing when he's not fighting. He's fun to watch, though. I think Noons is a bad matchup for Diaz. Noons seems to have a pretty decent sprwal these days and is just better on the feet with way more power.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I like Noons a lot better and hope he wins. Diaz is sort of like the Rev X of MMA. He's ridiculous and always Hiroshima'ing when he's not fighting. He's fun to watch, though. I think Noons is a bad matchup for Diaz. Noons seems to have a pretty decent sprwal these days and is just better on the feet with way more power.
That's why I like Diaz, the Rev X factor. I don't respect it, but it's entertaining. Noons seems like an ok guy, it's the look on his face that I want wiped off. You're right though, I don't see Diaz beating Noons, unless his takedowns improve greatly.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I think Nate actually bothers me more than Nick. It just bugs me that there is a second person in this world that retarded. His voice really bugs me too. They're like Smet with an attitude.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm not really a fan of Nate's. For some reason Nick's BS flies with me. I know it's retarded, but he has some sort of retard charisma. BTW, Smet has a horrible attitude. If you tell him something he is not interested in hearing, such as the truth, he goes into super tard mode.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I guess I need to read more of Smet's posts and DJBS as well. There is a lot of knowledge to gain from them. Does Smet have any new videos up? :lol: Those were unbelievable.

No surprise that an Irishmen disposed of the highly touted Hawaiin in 40s. Better post that song again Volcom cause we just destroyed their land again. :head: Too bad he was a retard too.....No I won't fight for the title.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That was the funny part, to me, of my Smet sweating session. I had pissed him off numerous times, but he was too retarded to remember and was all for it when I proceeded to grasp onto his nutsack. DJ BS is on a whole nother level. Is hitting him up considered cruel? If not, I'm on it.

What is this Irishman beating Hawaiian's a$$ stuff that you speak of? I forgot to tune into proelite.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Hose got choked out by Mcdaniel or something in 41 seconds. It was pretty impressive the way he took Hose's back. He shot on Hose immediately. Hose sprawled and ended up sort of in Mc's guard. Mc climbs around onto his back and sinks the RNC after one missed try. The crickets were chirping when they read Mc's victory off. Then they asked him to fight Hose for the Icon title, and he goes no that's a Hawaiin thing. They're like "really?". And he says no again in his redneck accent.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I think I know what it is about Noons. Sometimes he reminds you of those modelling pics of FOG.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think I know what it is about Noons. Sometimes he reminds you of those modelling pics of FOG.
hahaha, yeah, that's basically it. Have you seen his latest crop of pics, he's queer as a 3 dollar bill and doesn't even know it.

p.s. I'm cool with gays

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I just wasted a ton of time looking them up. The dude needs to do some serious chest work.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the bump but it took me a while to grow the "courage" to watch EliteXC again...

I really like both Nick and Nate Diaz, as fighters they are awesome. And personality wize, yeah, I don't know how much of it is just for kicks and to play mind games or its for real, but it surely gets press.

But on the whole Return of the King on EliteXC? COME ON! This "league" really doesn't want MMA fans to actually watch this, seriously, its borderline ridiculous. Could that have been anymore staged? The guy had a fight, was supposed to be in his lockeroom, somehow, god knows why, he is called back to the ring to "face off" the guy who just won and kept his belt?!?! Way to go EliteXC. I think someone just didnt give them the memo that this is not WWE or anything like that.

That little show made me lose the little bit of respect I had left for EliteXC. It took me nearly half a month to actually watch this show, and yeah, some good fights indeed, but that last thing ruined the whole experience for me.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Noons-Diaz fiasco
the way Noons kept dropping that head, just looked ugly, somebody with a brain should have started throwing kicks at it, after the second time he did it.
Is Diaz gonna hit the bong b4 the fight??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MMA 28
MMA 8
VolcomX311 MMA 41
Hard Knox Supplement Logs 2
jas123 MMA 89