Elim1nate

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
So I finished my cycle of DMZ 2.0 with no hint of any problems, on day 8 of PCT and lately things have gotten a bit weird...horrific cramps in crazy places like:the neck, traps, etc. Noticed my foot falling asleep often as I sit...is this unusual after a ph cycle? It sure is unusual for me

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
So I finished my cycle of DMZ 2.0 with no hint of any problems, on day 8 of PCT and lately things have gotten a bit weird...horrific cramps in crazy places like:the neck, traps, etc. Noticed my foot falling asleep often as I sit...is this unusual after a ph cycle? It sure is unusual for me
Sounds like dehydration to me

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Any reason I can't do 8 weeks of elim1nate followed by 4 weeks of transform?
I did something similar. I was running formeron stopped and jumped right into erase. Bad Idea. Libido ranked and I started feeling really depressed

TestMe24

TestMe24

Awards
Me either...go for it!
starting Elim1nate next week, along with DAA (6g/day) . just off an 8 week XI-KT cycle. glucosamine on standby.

planning to run it for 6-7 weeks depending on how i handle the dosages (want to finish the bottle in 1 cycle) plan to start at 75mg/day and see how it feels. if that works then it will be 6 weeks tops.

OTC PCT in hand just to be safe

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting to hear ebay is no good. I've bought several legit bottles of Osta from Nutriverse very legit EBay account. edje007

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's interesting to hear ebay is no good. I've bought several legit bottles of Osta from Nutriverse very legit EBay account. edje007
just buy from trusted sellers on those sorts of marketplaces

TestMe24

TestMe24

Awards
just buy from trusted sellers on those sorts of marketplaces
amazon was a little cheaper than your website for elim1nate. said supplier was "olympus labs"

did i order it from you guys, or did i get duped by a scammer?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
amazon was a little cheaper than your website for elim1nate. said supplier was "olympus labs"

did i order it from you guys, or did i get duped by a scammer?
We sell through amazon so you should be gtg. If you want to order straight from OL next time just use any of our rep codes in our signatures and you can save 30% on every product

TestMe24

TestMe24

Awards
We sell through amazon so you should be gtg. If you want to order straight from OL next time just use any of our rep codes in our signatures and you can save 30% on every product
good to go. im new to this forum, but ill definitely go straight through you guys next time.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to go. im new to this forum, but ill definitely go straight through you guys next time.
Sounds good. Feel free to pm any of us or post in here any questions you might have, we would be glad to help you out

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I've bumped my test dose frm 100mg every 7 days to 200mg every 6 days. Currently on my 3rd week and noticing some signs of high estrogen. Loss of morning wood, little soreness in nips and ****ty sleep. My question is, if I dose eliminate at suggested will I have to worry about rebound? I will go back to my normal dosage of test of 100 mg every 7 days in about 5 weeks.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
It's not a huge dose 200mg for 8 weeks. I think an OTC ai will be ok to keep levels within range

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Can a rep tell me, is there a specific dosage for a 180lb male? Or just follow dosage on bottle?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a rep, obviously, but you can use 50-100mg of Arimistane. I used it at 75mg for a month without any problems.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
No. I used it with a natural stack. I was definitely drier with much better definition at the end of that run.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can a rep tell me, is there a specific dosage for a 180lb male? Or just follow dosage on bottle?
It really depends on how you respond, since some people have joint dryness issues. So I'd recommend starting with 50 mg and work your way up. Some people use 75 mg, others 100 mg with no problems.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on how you respond, since some people have joint dryness issues. So I'd recommend starting with 50 mg and work your way up. Some people use 75 mg, others 100 mg with no problems.
On second day of recommended dosage, we'll see how it goes.

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
hi guys i run this thing right now and is very good.. 2 caps 50 mg of arimistane ! today i show a video of dilan gemelli who says that arimistane is supressive and can cause shut down.... but i cant understand this .... ??? its just a metabolite and it can reduce estrogen... how the hell can cause shtu down???