effective GDA's ingredient

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know primaforce do a good r-ala supp with 100mg r-ala and I think its 5mg biotin.

SSv1 was good for those 1 off cheat meals but I still feel recompadrol is best all round for continuing use.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I use slin-shot :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know primaforce do a good r-ala supp with 100mg r-ala and I think its 5mg biotin.

SSv1 was good for those 1 off cheat meals but I still feel recompadrol is best all round for continuing use.
I use to stack the primaforce 100mg, I took 200mg twice a day with rocompadrol at 2 caps twice a day. Breakfast and dinner, my two biggest carb meals.

Mike

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I use to stack the primaforce 100mg, I took 200mg twice a day with rocompadrol at 2 caps twice a day. Breakfast and dinner, my two biggest carb meals.

Mike
Was a pretty sweet mix.

How you like it?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is back ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pm me for deals ;)

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of this formula?

Matador from Anabolic Designs:

Nutritional Information Per Serving (2 Caps)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300mg
Vitamin D3 5mcg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) 5mg
Copper (as citrate) 2mg
Chromium (as polynicotinate) 500mg
D-Biotin 500mcg
Insudrive Blend 500mg
- R-isomer Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gymnema Sylvestre 4:1
Glycoform Blend 550mg
- Cinnamon bark, Fenugreek, Bitter Melon, Prickly Pear, Banaba, 4-HydroxyIsoleucine
Other Ingredients: Capsule color, gelatin

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks Mikey

Pounditz

Awards
Recompadrol in my cabinet.Whats the scoop on the C3G…? Maybe not standalone but in combo for sure.Has had me real curious for a bit and noticed recently a company had a black rice extract at 35%C3G on the market.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol in my cabinet.Whats the scoop on the C3G…? Maybe not standalone but in combo for sure.Has had me real curious for a bit and noticed recently a company had a black rice extract at 35%C3G on the market.
What is c3g?

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
check the articles on anaboloc minds supplement section either in Dec or January they had something on insulin andc3g was touted as a huge breakthrough better than nr-ala.

I got me 2 bottles of glycobol love the stuff

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
check the articles on anaboloc minds supplement section either in Dec or January they had something on insulin andc3g was touted as a huge breakthrough better than nr-ala.

I got me 2 bottles of glycobol love the stuff

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Wish there were two different categories for carb blockers vs insulin mimickers. Putting both in a blend seems to be contradictory. One ingredient is trying to push glucose into cells and the other is trying to block absorption?

We've also discussed a number of times that none of the mimickers, besides the very expensive c3g, have been shown to be selective, so glucose may be just as likely to enter fat cells as muscle cells.

IMO, the best use of an insulin mimic would be an hour or so before bed. This would help clear glucose and set up a nice fat burning environment for the night. This effect could also be achieved by using leucine. In this case you'd be relying on your body's own insulin to do the job vs a mimic.

Carb blockers could be used prior to cheat meals or for dieting in general.

Eddinho08

Eddinho08

Awards
Wish there were two different categories for carb blockers vs insulin mimickers. Putting both in a blend seems to be contradictory. One ingredient is trying to push glucose into cells and the other is trying to block absorption?

We've also discussed a number of times that none of the mimickers, besides the very expensive c3g, have been shown to be selective, so glucose may be just as likely to enter fat cells as muscle cells.

IMO, the best use of an insulin mimic would be an hour or so before bed. This would help clear glucose and set up a nice fat burning environment for the night. This effect could also be achieved by using leucine. In this case you'd be relying on your body's own insulin to do the job vs a mimic.

Carb blockers could be used prior to cheat meals or for dieting in general.
I heard carb blockers were just straight crap?. They help very little. Like 2% only.