ecdysteroids use to stop hair loss..?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sure wish these cosmetic applications would diminish. It's eating up Turkesterone, etc. availability for growing more musce.

Who needs hair?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I sure wish these cosmetic applications would diminish. It's eating up Turkesterone, etc. availability for growing more musce.

Who needs hair?
Interesting perspective...:afro:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this hair-loss application works, it should be significant for bodybuilders and other athletes. I am not sure it would affect the availability of ecdysterones for other uses. For instance, beta-ecdysterone can be extracted from spinach. When you eat about 300g of spinach, you get about 30mg of beta-ecdysterone. This source of beta-ecdysterone has the same ergogenic properties as the beta-ecdysterones extracted from Cyanotis Vaga and Maral Root (as used in trials in Ukraine and Belorussia). Thank God we can still cultivate spinach! :D

Who needs hair?
Quite a few of us! :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If this hair-loss application works, it should be significant for bodybuilders and other athletes. I am not sure it would affect the availability of ecdysterones for other uses. For instance, beta-ecdysterone can be extracted from spinach. When you eat about 300g of spinach, you get about 30mg of beta-ecdysterone. This source of beta-ecdysterone has the same ergogenic properties as the beta-ecdysterones extracted from Cyanotis Vaga and Maral Root (as used in trials in Ukraine and Belorussia). Thank God we can still cultivate spinach! :D

Quite a few of us! :)
Popeye knew what he was doing back in the day, he was pretty bald though so Im guessing the beta-ecdysterone isn't great for hair. His heart must of been so healthy between the spinach and get some olive oil.:chick:

On a more serious note, it's interesting how there is starting to be a good amount of herbs that are proving to be beneficial for hair growth. Hopefully someone will put a good combo together for us bald guys in the near future. beta-ecdysterone is proving to have some serious overall benefits too, I think its one of the most unappreciated supps out there

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Popeye knew what he was doing back in the day, he was pretty bald though so Im guessing the beta-ecdysterone isn't great for hair. His heart must of been so healthy between the spinach and get some olive oil.:chick:

On a more serious note, it's interesting how there is starting to be a good amount of herbs that are proving to be beneficial for hair growth. Hopefully someone will put a good combo together for us bald guys in the near future. beta-ecdysterone is proving to have some serious overall benefits too, I think its one of the most unappreciated supps out there
Perhaps Popeye should've rubbed the spinach on his head..:toofunny:

I agree on ecdysteroids being under rated...they build muscle AND grow hair..WOW!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...beta-ecdysterone is proving to have some serious overall benefits too, I think its one of the most unappreciated supps out there
Agree. If a qualitatively effective ecdysterone product is dosed appropriately, it can match the results of the best ergogenics around. In particular in the areas of protein synthesis, enhancement in cellular glycogen and protein content, regulation of adipose tissue, improvement in immune and liver function, regulation of core cellular temperature, anti-oxidant effects and vitamin D synthesis, and so on.

Users that have complained about the effectiveness of oral beta-ecdysterone have either used an ineffective extract, or underdosed it, or both. For perspective, beta-ecdysterone is available from between US$ 50 per kilo and over US$ 20 000 per kilo! The differences in quality can also be that dramatic. Look for a beta-ecdysterone product with 75% beta-ecdysterone (HPLC analysis) or 95% beta-ecdysterone (UV analysis)...

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Agree. If a qualitatively effective ecdysterone product is dosed appropriately, it can match the results of the best ergogenics around. In particular in the areas of protein synthesis, enhancement in cellular glycogen and protein content, regulation of adipose tissue, improvement in immune and liver function, regulation of core cellular temperature, anti-oxidant effects and vitamin D synthesis, and so on.

Users that have complained about the effectiveness of oral beta-ecdysterone have either used an ineffective extract, or underdosed it, or both. For perspective, beta-ecdysterone is available from between US$ 50 per kilo and over US$ 20 000 per kilo! The differences in quality can also be that dramatic. Look for a beta-ecdysterone product with 75% beta-ecdysterone (HPLC analysis) or 95% beta-ecdysterone (UV analysis)...
Good info!
Thermolife's E-Bol doesnt look bad but it looks like it might be a little under dosed.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Amen. Great Post!