ECA Stack Question about Working out

Vikings73

Awards
Hi AM,

Starting my first ECA stack on monday. I've gone through the guide on how to start your dosing off and become acclimated so to say with E. One thing i did read is that you shouldn't do anything super intense while taking ECA. Does this translate to workout as well?

My dosing will be something like this

6am
10am
2pm

I usually head to the gym around 5 or 6pm.

I read that E has a half life of 4 hours,

If i get to the gym around 6 would be i okay to hit the weights heavy and hard as i usually do?
OR
Should i do lighter weights for more reps?

Overall goal is to lose 25lbs and only wanting to use ECA for about a 4-6wk cycle followed by a break.

Thanks AM!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi AM,

Starting my first ECA stack on monday. I've gone through the guide on how to start your dosing off and become acclimated so to say with E. One thing i did read is that you shouldn't do anything super intense while taking ECA. Does this translate to workout as well?

My dosing will be something like this

6am
10am
2pm

I usually head to the gym around 5 or 6pm.

I read that E has a half life of 4 hours,

If i get to the gym around 6 would be i okay to hit the weights heavy and hard as i usually do?
OR
Should i do lighter weights for more reps?

Overall goal is to lose 25lbs in about 12 weeks

Thanks AM!
ephedra is great before workouts, it's original purpose is a bronkial dialator which improves breathing. start low to access your tolerance and you should be fine.

Vikings73

Awards
Thanks Big T.

I've heard it is supposed to be great pre w/o,
I may just get a heart rate monitor to make sure i stay below 180 during resistance training / cardio.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my workouts are always more intense with Ephedra- like he said start low to assess tolerance- i know my tolerance, i take 25mg in morning with 200mg caffine and 5 mg yohimbine HCL and repeat pre workout

Vikings73

Awards
Yeah definitely not gonna mess around and not assess my tolerance.

Eventually going to build myself up to
25e/200c/81a 3 times a day.

With a damn clean diet and proper workout regime,
I'm hoping to really shred the fat