Ec stack with green tea and anabolic pump ok?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Just like title states... Is this ok to take the ec (ehphrada and caffinne) stacked with green tea extract and anabolic bump....

Also can I run a natty test booster with it to try and hold onto as much muscle as possible? Thanks.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Or will oxlittlite and alpha t-2 n green tea.... Give me sinliar results... With test boosters...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything you've listed are all good products. E/C is going to be much more intense than OEP/AT2, though. Also make sure you're using ephedrine and not ephedra (just buy Bronkaid or the local store's version).

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Ec and at-2 is an amazing stack. Add erase into the mix and it just gets better. Anabolic pump will work well with this, need2slin though is a better partitioner though. (from what I hear)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can take green tea and AP with ECA. If you start getting GI distress then drop the AP

Or will oxlittlite and alpha t-2 n green tea.... Give me sinliar results... With test boosters...
It will give you the closest results available as a dietary supplement. The same pathways are used, and a few more (great thyroind synergy as well in the stack)

Ec and at-2 is an amazing stack. Add erase into the mix and it just gets better. Anabolic pump will work well with this, need2slin though is a better partitioner though.
Many people have loved that stack!