EC stack and drug testing

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I ran a couple week EC stack using bronkaid for ephedrine. Couldn't get it locally so bought online i.e. not tied to my license.

I have a drug test in 3 weeks, I stopped about 5 days ago so looking at about 4 weeks without any ephedrine. Do you think I need to still report the bronkaid on my drug test?

Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
is the drug test for recreational drugs or like a WADA test?

Either way it shouldn't matter due to the time but for WADA I dont think that allowed

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What type of drug test is it? Like boone said, if you're a college athlete it's likely prohibited. If it's a job interview then no, as it's likely just a 5 or 7 panel drug test and ephedrine is legal.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I'm on probation and get heavy 14 panel tests. I've never had ephedrine pop for amps even when I was mid cycle and was tested.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
So would you report that I took it or better to leave it out given the time?

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
It isn't illegal, so reporting or not reporting shouldn't make a difference in most cases yeah?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
It isn't illegal, so reporting or not reporting shouldn't make a difference in most cases yeah?
I guess but I didn't obtain it through a pharmacy. Like it's not been verified on my ID

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's for an internship not a sport
haha you're fine to keep taking it then. They will only be testing for rec drugs like weed/coke/etc

it doesnt matter if you tell them or not. they wont even care.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
haha you're fine to keep taking it then. They will only be testing for rec drugs like weed/coke/etc

it doesnt matter if you tell them or not. they wont even care.
It won't show up as amp?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would you report that I took it or better to leave it out given the time?
Ephedrine is not a scheduled drug. Why do you think you need to report it? That makes no sense.

/facepalm @ false positive lmao. People just believe everything they hear/read on the internet

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
If ephedrine was meth, I'd be pretty disappointed lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess but I didn't obtain it through a pharmacy. Like it's not been verified on my ID
Your mom bought it for you. Your girlfriend bought it. Your dog bought it. You're wayyyyyyy overthinking this. I understand being cautious but take a step back. They aren't going to run your ID for a list of OTC **** you've bought.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Y'all chillllll. It's all over the internet about giving false positives that's WHY I ASKED. But thanks!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y'all chillllll. It's all over the internet about giving false positives that's WHY I ASKED. But thanks!
The same internet where you can look up people talking about the Earth being flat and climate change being fake and Hitler still being alive???

NO WAY.

The fact of the matter is that if you pop positive for an amp, you're using an amp. People can lie all they want and blame supplement companies etc etc etc.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
The same internet where you can look up people talking about the Earth being flat and climate change being fake and Hitler still being alive???

NO WAY.

The fact of the matter is that if you pop positive for an amp, you're using an amp. People can lie all they want and blame supplement companies etc etc etc.
Lol it's because the old drug panels didn't differentiate between them and the eph could give a false positive on the old ones. You're just an ass

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Ephedrine has been known to show as amphetamine (not meth amphetamine, those are separate on 9 and 14 panels) on drug tests. Use Google.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Also, supplement companies have been known to sell dirty products. Look at the guy out in Pennsylvania/West Virginia that got busted selling tren as natty anabolic. He had a warehouse full of old school roids and was passing them off as legals. If you think that there aren't a few dirty manufacturers, you're ****ing stupid.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol it's because the old drug panels didn't differentiate between them and the eph could give a false positive on the old ones. You're just an ass
There is no need to be upset.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, supplement companies have been known to sell dirty products. Look at the guy out in Pennsylvania/West Virginia that got busted selling tren as natty anabolic. He had a warehouse full of old school roids and was passing them off as legals. If you think that there aren't a few dirty manufacturers, you're ****ing stupid.
This is irrelevant to the conversation at hand. We are talking about OTC FDA regulated products like bronkaid or primatene.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
This is irrelevant to the conversation at hand. We are talking about OTC FDA regulated products like bronkaid or primatene.
There was a post up further about how people blame supplement companies for bad drug tests when in reality it's all your fault. it was irrelevant to ephedrine, but was relevant to what was posted earlier.