Easy Lean Xtreme Question

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Says you take 1 pill 3 to 4 times daily. I've been taking 1 AM, 1 4 hrs later, 1 before bed. Not seeing as dramatic results, so I want to add the 4th pill.

When should I take it, and do I take 2 together or take 1 more pill at a separate time, and if so, when? Thanks.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
For about 3 weeks. Honestly, I've used it before with success during cuts and things like that. I'm older now, not working out as much, and not watching what I eat as much. So it's understandable not to see the same results. But I'm not really noticing any difference at all, from before I started, to now. It could entirely be diet and lack of sleep, the product itself is not to blame, I just didn't know if adding a 4th pill would help or not.

I have been looking for a product like DCP that would help limit the damage of holiday eating and lack of sleep. Can't seem to find one. And unfortunately, this go around, Lean Xtreme isn't helping much.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Says you take 1 pill 3 to 4 times daily. I've been taking 1 AM, 1 4 hrs later, 1 before bed. Not seeing as dramatic results, so I want to add the 4th pill.

When should I take it, and do I take 2 together or take 1 more pill at a separate time, and if so, when? Thanks.
If you're going to add a fourth pill dose as follows:

Training days
Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 1 cap immediately post-training
Dose 4 - 1 cap pre-bed

Non-Training days
Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap ~4 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 - 1 cap post-Dinner
Dose 4 - 1 cap pre-bed

~Rosie~