E2 - Nolva - Clomid Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some directions since my Dr. is clueless. I started TRT a couple months ago. I take 100mg test/week divided up w shots every 3rd day.

Per my blood tests below my Dr. said I'm cool. My nipples have started getting a little itchy and I can feel some sensitivity starting. Also, I need to keep my own production of test going so I want to address that as well.

I am calling him today and requesting Nolva and Clomid and want your suggestions on these and dosages. Also, since I will be on TRT for life how do I do both of these? Do I cycle them or stay on it continuously?

TEST 870
FREE T 35
E2 66
SHGB 22.8
PROLACTIN 6.76
ALBIMUM 4.5
PSA .31
FSH .23
LH .21
TSH .89 (take 100mcg & 2g Armour)
T4 FREE .9
WBC 6.10
RBC 5.4
HGB 17.8
HCT 51.9
MCV 96

Last - If my free t is on the high side (this is good correct) shouldnt my LH & FSH be higher? If I dont get my Dr. to call in these scripts today I am switching over to a new Dr. but in the mean time is there any OTC you recommened so I can jump on the nipple issue ASAP

Look forward to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some directions since my Dr. is clueless. I started TRT a couple months ago. I take 100mg test/week divided up w shots every 3rd day.

Per my blood tests below my Dr. said I'm cool. My nipples have started getting a little itchy and I can feel some sensitivity starting. Also, I need to keep my own production of test going so I want to address that as well.

I am calling him today and requesting Nolva and Clomid and want your suggestions on these and dosages. Also, since I will be on TRT for life how do I do both of these? Do I cycle them or stay on it continuously?

TEST 870
FREE T 35
E2 66
SHGB 22.8
PROLACTIN 6.76
ALBIMUM 4.5
PSA .31
FSH .23
LH .21
TSH .89 (take 100mcg & 2g Armour)
T4 FREE .9
WBC 6.10
RBC 5.4
HGB 17.8
HCT 51.9
MCV 96

Last - If my free t is on the high side (this is good correct) shouldnt my LH & FSH be higher? If I dont get my Dr. to call in these scripts today I am switching over to a new Dr. but in the mean time is there any OTC you recommened so I can jump on the nipple issue ASAP

Look forward to hear your thoughts and suggestions.
When posting test results, post name, units range
When supplying external Testosterone your LH & FSH will be suppressed.
Save money do not test them.
When supplying External Testosterone your balls will shrink and stop production.
To prevent that I use HCG, Novarel, 500iu on the day of the shot, this dose apply to your current E3D schedule (I use same schedule).
I use SubQ shots around navel for both shots.
31ga, 3/10cc, 5/16" needle
We do not use Clomid or Novarel.
I use 0.5cc LiquiDex on the day of the shot, same as half pill of Arimidex.
Your present T dose is adequate with your TT & SHBG levels your FreeT should be at just the right level.
Hard to say about your E2, do not know what test you have done, going by nipples, see if my note on Arimidex will help.
Since you are taking Armout and some form of T4 it is very important to have tests for
FreeT3 & FreeT4
Often adrenals are in question, do some tests in that area.

Hard to say without the test, but most people do good on
prescribed compounded pregnenolone cream,
100mg/1gram, use 1gram/day

Speaking of tests, you may want to consider my list, I do it once/year and then some shorter more directed list.
Post #44 here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html#post932242

The test cost about $3500, it was fully covered by my insurance.

Watch out about your current opinion on your doc, he have got you in not really that bad shape as of now.

He have given you scripts for T(shots) & Armour, that is big plus, not many do.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 problems

My god your E2 is insanely high. This needs to be cut down by 2/3.

Lets get a t3 number to see how your really functioning. t4free does not help us