E-stane Dosing and Parameters,different dosing protocols

Mars1107

Weight:212
DS Exp:3 week 30mg Ergomax Lmg/90mg prostanzonol
Bodyfat:15%
BB Exp:5 years

Goals:Lean Bulk/Recomp

After much deliberation I've decided to do E-stane solo without any other compound.

Cel reccomends,

Common dosing protocol:
Week 1: 20 mg
Week 2: 30 mg
Week 3: 30 mg
Week 4: 30 to 40 mg

For best results, space dosage out evenly throughout the day.

Is that too timid?

Im slightly confused about gettiing the hormones to stay in your body in a steady state by spacing out.

All these epistane cycles, i rarely see people stay at one dosing scheme, they usually start at 20-30 mg, than go up another 10mg.

So isnt that creating a flux in your hormonal system anyways.

What about,

30/30/30/30

with essentially adding 10mg more on workout days, 1 hour preworkout, along with the regular 10 mg.

Or, a higher dosing protocol,

30/40/40/50

Or, a longer cycle

30/30/40/40/50

On Cycle:Sustain Alpha(or maybe dermacreme) and Cycle Support

PCT:
Diesel Test Hardcore
Toremfine-
Transdermal Formestane
Supress-C(think transdermal active in lean fx)

Let me know if the pct is TOO MUCH. It may not be if i go with higher dosing, or longer cycle.

Dosing on PCT will be decided after i decided on dosing for the e-stane.

Probally I may drop the form, but i kind of want to run it. And if i dont run it then, then ill have to wait a few months.

Essentially i have laid out 4 different dosing schemes, let me know which one you feel is best; previous epistane/e-stane/havoc users. I know there are a lot of you out there.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked the IBE website for Epistane . There are various ways of dosing this compound .It has been suggested you can only get away with a longer cycle using the pulsing method Perhaps when youve read about the different dosing methods , it may put your mind at rest

Mars1107

Thanks guys, ive decided to do Epi Solo

(Makes a bow, then exits)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Ive just stopped Epidrol after 2 weeks at dosing only 10 mg perday.Even at that dose i have noticed subtle changes, but each time i dose i keep thinking about the liver and its a fact that whatever methylated drug you take, it is toxic to the liver and can also present cardiovascular problems. Despite taking Liv 52 and 4gms of fish oil , the toxicity problem is always at the back of my mind.
i just think that because these drugs , a lot of which were discovered in the 1950s and 60s and for some reason were never taken up by the medical profession , are now so easily available OTC , it s easy to become complacent and despite taking all the recommended supplements to minimise the short and long term side effects that these drugs can throw at us , there is never any guarantee of 100 percent safety.

Mars1107

Ive just stopped Epidrol after 2 weeks at dosing only 10 mg perday.Even at that dose i have noticed subtle changes, but each time i dose i keep thinking about the liver and its a fact that whatever methylated drug you take, it is toxic to the liver and can also present cardiovascular problems. Despite taking Liv 52 and 4gms of fish oil , the toxicity problem is always at the back of my mind.
i just think that because these drugs , a lot of which were discovered in the 1950s and 60s and for some reason were never taken up by the medical profession , are now so easily available OTC , it s easy to become complacent and despite taking all the recommended supplements to minimise the short and long term side effects that these drugs can throw at us , there is never any guarantee of 100 percent safety.
Yes of course, im buying three tubs Cycle Support Though:nervous:

10mg is very low.

You know i tried 20 mg an hour before my workout yesterday, so i could see how i responded a little bit, before i started, i had a great workout.

For a few hours during the rest of the day i was totally crashed thouh, bc the workout was so intense.

It also put me into a good mood, or something, maybe placebo, i dont know.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Ive just stopped Epidrol after 2 weeks at dosing only 10 mg perday.Even at that dose i have noticed subtle changes, but each time i dose i keep thinking about the liver and its a fact that whatever methylated drug you take, it is toxic to the liver and can also present cardiovascular problems. Despite taking Liv 52 and 4gms of fish oil , the toxicity problem is always at the back of my mind. i just think that because these drugs , a lot of which were discovered in the 1950s and 60s and for some reason were never taken up by the medical profession , are now so easily available OTC , it s easy to become complacent and despite taking all the recommended supplements to minimise the short and long term side effects that these drugs can throw at us , there is never any guarantee of 100 percent safety.

This is very true, but many people are willing to take those risks to look better in the mirror. Its a decision that one has to make do the gains outway the risks? Some risks are higher that the gains but, many people dont know that because they want it fast, now, they dont think they are dangerous, and never get bloodwork. Bloodwork is the only way to know what is going on with your body and how toxic these supplements are. I have seen many people come through my store and bring their bloodwork to me because their doctor freaked and said whatever you are taking stop right now. I have seen total cholesterol as high as 365, his fsh was less than 1.0, same with Lh, Ast, Alt were sky highfrom 4 weeks of superdrol(30MG). His whole Panel was F*cked he had a traumatic episode where he passed out. I mean thats a prime example right there. I had another Guy who got Jaundice from 3 weeks of havoc at 20mgs. You just never really know maybe they had a history of problems but, certainly some of these supplements can be dangerous.sOME peoples bodies cant readjust quickly and cope with the changes in the body and some cant. Thats why its very important to take all precautions, get pre and post bloodwork, and always use a serm. Just my .02