E-Stane and P-Plex IN STOCK AT NUTRA!

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
So where is the CEL stock so I can buy some!?! Cuz if there were such a thing I would have driven the price up by now with my CEL purchases alone! lmao. You guys are the best! Can't wait for the Cycle Assist too!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
So where is the CEL stock so I can buy some!?! Cuz if there were such a thing I would have driven the price up by now with my CEL purchases alone! lmao. You guys are the best! Can't wait for the Cycle Assist too!
Thanks for the kind words :D

Cycle Assist should be in soon? :)

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
is the 10mg pplex or still the 15mg? since i heard some rep says that teh last batch was 10mg!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
is the 10mg pplex or still the 15mg? since i heard some rep says that teh last batch was 10mg!
P-Plex is now in 10 mg caps. With the ban on the horizon the price of raws went up, we had to bring the mgs to 10 to keep it a viable product. More play with the dosing now so that is a positive.

dorko

Awards
P-Plex is now in 10 mg caps. With the ban on the horizon the price of raws went up, we had to bring the mgs to 10 to keep it a viable product. More play with the dosing now so that is a positive.

i have a bottle of # 030508

i believe that is the 15mg label, but 19.2mg/cap.

what should i do with it? use it or buy another bottle of the new stuff?

any help?