E-pharm Joint force

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
We love to hear feedback like this!

It definitely helps relieve my achilles issues whenever they pop up which is nice.
Its on my top ten must have list

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If possible I'd like to know what is being targeted in the "joint" Tendons, Cartilage, Synovial fluid, Inflamation, or pain ?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If possible I'd like to know what is being targeted in the "joint" Tendons, Cartilage, Synovial fluid, Inflamation, or pain ?
I can say that I have noticed reduced inflammation and also relief from pain for at least 4 hours following application. Seems to have restrengthed my rotator cuff and shoulder abductors as well. Been using daily for 2.5 weeks

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From their website:
The most recent research has identified the major culprits behind chronic connective tissue myopathies (such as tendonitis, tendonosis) as a group of natural biochemicals known as pro inflammatory cytokines. EPharm's Joint Force targets these destructive compounds and reduces their levels, thereby lowering catabolic inflammation so that healing is allowed to take place. EPharm Joint Force contains ingredients designed to enhance connective tissue regeneration as well as provide an acute analgesic action.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Inflammation and pain
Inflamation is a big detractor in healing, JF takes its ianti nflammatory action straight to the source. One of the major problems of oral anti inflammatory's is the sides caused by systemic delivery. I personally have major stomach upset from most of them. JF allows me to stop tha inflammation without the stomach ache

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Its on my top ten must have list
Yeah no ****, I've been taking it on and off ever since it came out but now I use it everyday since I cut, haul and deliver lumber all day...it' a lifesaver I just wish Pat would make an industrial size bottle of JF.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no ****, I've been taking it on and off ever since it came out but now I use it everyday since I cut, haul and deliver lumber all day...it' a lifesaver I just wish Pat would make an industrial size bottle of JF.
I've been after him to release it in a 5 gallon bucket ...but he won't listen

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention your junk would feel like its on fire
It already does..

wait..I mean..

Anyways, I've had a pretty bad AC strain. I stopped the NSAIDs and continued with 2x/day application of Joint Force. I spray it on, cover with Saran Wrap, and throw a shirt on for a half hour. I'm happy to say that my shoulder is healing very well (with the help of self-rehab and consciousness of it). It relieved a lot of the imflammation. Joint Force is top notch.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt mind filling a bath tub and soaking in it twice a day. Just saying...
You'd need some protection for the boys, gave mine a scratch one day after applying JF and MAN!! its an eye opener, think Oxy Acetyline torch...Ouch!! Or else I'd say soaking a couple times a day woud be muy bueno, With a gas mask as previously stated

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
You'd need some protection for the boys, gave mine a scratch one day after applying JF and MAN!! its an eye opener, think Oxy Acetyline torch...Ouch!! Or else I'd say soaking a couple times a day woud be muy bueno, With a gas mask as previously stated
Once in awhile I'll catch a wiff and my eyes water up for damn sure.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello , this product help healing or just masking the pain?
It reduces the inflamation which should allow for healing of the problem area along with tendon regeneration.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
How long does this little 2 oz bottle last you guys?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Its all pretty dependent on how much you use with each application.
A monthi is a good estimate though you are correct. depends on how many injured locations and how many times a day you treat them

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no answer ?
Its hard for us to say that its ok to train on as we dont know if you have a history of injuries and what your current injury involves and we are also not doctors.

My suggestion would be to apply the joint force and rest it for a couple of days then re-asses how it feels.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't feel any pain at the moment , i take the product , how do you know if you're ok to train ? If I stop taking this product , how much tme I need to clear it from my system ?
Thats something you will have to decide for yourself as there is no way for me to know.

I have no idea on how long it would take to clear your system.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bout to order a bottle of this stuff for my knees. My question is how far into the joint can this stuff go? It's hard to actually pinpoint where my knee pain is coming from. I can't tell if it's under the kneecap, or if they hurt more in the surrounding bone structures around the knee. It really feels like it's the latter, in the bones just below and to the sides of my knees. I'm assuming application to the kneecap wouldn't really be beneficial due to low absorption, and that application to the surrounding areas of the knee would be best?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bout to order a bottle of this stuff for my knees. My question is how far into the joint can this stuff go? It's hard to actually pinpoint where my knee pain is coming from. I can't tell if it's under the kneecap, or if they hurt more in the surrounding bone structures around the knee. It really feels like it's the latter, in the bones just below and to the sides of my knees. I'm assuming application to the kneecap wouldn't really be beneficial due to low absorption, and that application to the surrounding areas of the knee would be best?
I would spray the knee and around the knee then wrap it with siran (spelling?) Wrap for 20-30 minutes as this should help increase absorbtion.

skaman

Awards
I wanted to say that this product is great. Use it whenever I tweak an ankle or knee. Been through several bottles. Awesome stuff!