Dymatize elite xt- tingles

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just Bought and tried a scoop of elite xt.. About 15 mins later got tingled feeling a little flushed as well... I've been using betancourt big blend but bought the 4lb Dymatize due to economic reasons.. Anyone else ever get tingles/flujshing? Any idea what in it could be causing it? Thanks.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Just Bought and tried a scoop of elite xt.. About 15 mins later got tingled feeling a little flushed as well... I've been using betancourt big blend but bought the 4lb Dymatize due to economic reasons.. Anyone else ever get tingles/flujshing? Any idea what in it could be causing it? Thanks.
Sounds like Niacin but I don't think XT has any. I have never noticed anything like that.

sharperunner

Awards
Niacin or beta-alanine in it? Both can cause tingling but in different ways. I hate the niacin flushing but gotta say the BA tingling is always a fun side effect preworkout

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Niacin or beta-alanine in it? Both can cause tingling but in different ways. I hate the niacin flushing but gotta say the BA tingling is always a fun side effect preworkout
Dymatize doesn't list either in the ingredients and it sound more like he was describing niacin flushing.

sharperunner

Awards
Any other supps taken around this time? I used to have issues with niacin flushing in some of the old school multivitamins.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope it is the only thing I have changed in quite a while

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Here is a list of some of the ingredients -

L-Leucine (BCAA) 8580 mg
L-Isoleucine (BCAA) 5340 mg
L-Valine (BCAA) 5450 mg
L-Lysine 6880 mg
L-Methionine 1600 mg
L-Phenylalanine 4875 mg
L-Threonine 4090 mg
L-Tryptophan 1250 mg
L-Alanine 4010 mg
L-Arginine 5985 mg
L-Aspartic Acid 10300 mg
L-Cystine 1250 mg
L-Glutamic Acid (glutamine and precursors) 19425 mg
L-Glycine 3425 mg
L-Histidine 2490 mg
L-Proline 6330 mg
L-Serine 4900 mg
L-Tyrosine 4000 mg

Perhaps the L - ARGININE??

I used to use the old version of Elite Dymatize protein but I don't recall feeling tingly!! The Blueberry and Banana Nut Muffin are the bomb:)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

L-Leucine (BCAA) 8580 mg
L-Valine (BCAA) 5450 mg
L-Lysine 6880 mg
L-Methionine 1600 mg
L-Phenylalanine 4875 mg
L-Threonine 4090 mg
L-Tryptophan 1250 mg
L-Alanine 4010 mg
L-Arginine 5985 mg
L-Aspartic Acid 10300 mg
L-Cystine 1250 mg
L-Glycine 3425 mg
L-Histidine 2490 mg
L-Proline 6330 mg
L-Serine 4900 mg
L-Tyrosine 4000 mg

I used to use the old version of Elite Dymatize protein but I don't recall feeling tingly!! The Blueberry and Banana Nut Muffin are the bomb:)
I doubt it's the Arginine since it doesn't cause flushing and Chedda has probably had his share of it in the past...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea and I've had niacin flush and beta al tingles.. It was just like a warmth idk how to describe it. Nothing bothersome per se.. Just out of the ordinary.. O well.. I saved the receipt so if it continues tofeel Funny or anything else occurs, they'll just have to take it back lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like Niacin but I don't think XT has any. I have never noticed anything like that.
Agreed.. i am extremely sensitive to niacin, and i live off of elite xt with never any issues.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

L-Leucine (BCAA) 8580 mg
L-Valine (BCAA) 5450 mg
L-Lysine 6880 mg
L-Methionine 1600 mg
L-Phenylalanine 4875 mg
L-Threonine 4090 mg
L-Tryptophan 1250 mg
L-Alanine 4010 mg
L-Arginine 5985 mg
L-Aspartic Acid 10300 mg
L-Cystine 1250 mg
L-Glycine 3425 mg
L-Histidine 2490 mg
L-Proline 6330 mg
L-Serine 4900 mg
L-Tyrosine 4000 mg

It's not free form arginine. Peptide bound EAAs will elicit no different effects than regular protein in meats and cheeses.