DUDE, PB CUP

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I went with PB Cup, in fact it arrived already. I'll be trying it tomorrow morning.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else's PB cup come labeled as Chocolate Peanut Butter?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
mine did. Probably no difference, but good catch. Great stuff too

finger11

Awards
waiting on the cupcake batter from bb.com that is on backorder, had to get a 5lb from nutraplanet at full price. good god is it good. this morning, pb cup, milk, some chocolate syrup (quick carbs, no sugar added), few ice cubes..... WENDYS FROSTY with peanut butter taste...

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, I was a little disappointed when I received Chocolate Peanut Butter instead of PB Cup. I figured it was just a mistake on the label, but there is a distinct difference in the taste, IMO. I was really looking forward to PB cup too...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
So is it true that those are different flavors? If so not cool especially after waiting 2-3 weeks.

vadox6466

I have to say, I was a little disappointed when I received Chocolate Peanut Butter instead of PB Cup. I figured it was just a mistake on the label, but the there is a distinct difference in the taste, IMO. I was really looking forward to PB cup too...

Hmm, I have to say.. I ordered "PB Cup", got "Chocolate Peanut Butter"

..absolutely LOVE it, however.. it doesn't taste like reeses at all. So I'm thinking it MIGHT have been the wrong one *shrugs*

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
So is it true that those are different flavors? If so not cool especially after waiting 2-3 weeks.

Yeah. I was looking forward to PB cup. Kinda sucks to have to wait for an extra 2 weeks only to get the wrong flavor.

Hmm, I have to say.. I ordered "PB Cup", got "Chocolate Peanut Butter"

..absolutely LOVE it, however.. it doesn't taste like reeses at all. So I'm thinking it MIGHT have been the wrong one *shrugs*
IMO the Choc PB is decent, but I'd much rather have the Cupcake Batter or Cinn Bun. Just personal preference.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I was looking forward to PB cup. Kinda sucks to have to wait for an extra 2 weeks only to get the wrong flavor.

IMO the Choc PB is decent, but I'd much rather have the Cupcake Batter or Cinn Bun. Just personal preference.
Cinnabun is one flavor that I can drink every day and not get tired of it. I love it. The Chocolate PB is decent, but doesn't taste very peanut buttery if you know what I mean.

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PB cup/Choc Peanut Butter
We actually made 2 labels for this product over the years. Choc Peanut Butter Cup and PB cup. They are in fact the same product. We will only send the label on the NP website as Choc Peanut Butter Cup in the future.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
PB cup/Choc Peanut Butter
We actually made 2 labels for this product over the years. Choc Peanut Butter Cup and PB cup. They are in fact the same product. We will only send the label on the NP website as Choc Peanut Butter Cup in the future.
Well that is confusing. I was told it was 2 different flavors.

I'll be sticking to the Cinn Bun from now on anyways....:burnout:

Oddball8945

Awards
i just tried this and yea its pretty dam good especially for the price, i always use water I like it.

This also reminded me of UP 2.0 ALOT especially when i tweaked it, the flavor system must be very similar......playing around with making a shake I added my own guar gum/stevia to sweeten a bit more and thicken it up and it pretty much taste identical to UP 2.0 but perhaps a tad less chocolate, weird.

But again very nice, I have some CCB to try today but I already know ill be buying more from ATW especially the CPB atleast for as far as very cheap yet tastey protein goes.........just have 4 tubs of ATW to go through first :burnout:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cinnabun is one flavor that I can drink every day and not get tired of it. I love it. The Chocolate PB is decent, but doesn't taste very peanut buttery if you know what I mean.
4 sure I dont think im ever going to buy another flavor. I have gone thru 20lbs of cinnabun since last summer and ive tried a lot of other ATW which are pretty good. Better than anything else Ive tried but this one is a run away.

Choc PB is decent. I mix it with same natty PB and it's great but takes a little time. But nothing beats throwing if 2 scoops of cinnabun in water quick easy and great, just the way I like it