DTP coming spring 2009!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTP is basically a "stack product" , DTH with Coq DIESEL or DTH with Raw Test are/were very good stacks......add some ATD and you got a ridiculous product for test levels, libido, strength, pumps, all that. This will go head to head with a hormonal double or nothing/three kings stack, for way less money. This is NHA.....in one product.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice, should be awesome!! I'm down as soon as it hits.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
@ mid to late May 2009, Don't know who will actually add it to their site first, but it should show up at NP about 2 days after D P S.

DTH + Raw Test + Coq DIESEL + ATD = DIESEL TEST Procycle AKA DTP.

Im on it...........

thanks

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try this out! I'm on DTHC @ 4-5 tabs a day, and definitley notice some good performance out of this, the new DTP should be off the grid!
MK9

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
WAIT!! Will I be able to get this shipped to me in Canada?
MK9

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see the write-up.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
well a few people on here knew, so they probably leaked it. Anyway imma still give the bottle away. Not 2 because it came after I said had something to do with "professional."

I mean the product Raw Test (its a product we use to put out).
What does professional have to do with pro cycle? Dont be a flake

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is WOW. Can't wait for the details/writeup. Sounds powerfull.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea this sounds great, i hope it has the pregnelone like raw test and r4w (it sounds as if it will)

ill very likely be buying this bad boy

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That's about all I'm saying on this for now.

It also wont be a direct "smash together" of 3 products + ATD, but it will give you the benefit of a DTH/Coq DIESEL/Raw Test stack with ATD added in one product. Some of you who have never used Raw Test wont really know how this stack works.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for letting us in on this. Gonna grab a bottle when it hits and log it. Timing is perfect, as I'll just be coming of some serious cutting, so that's double awesome.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess that settles it then

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
so is this product a pro hormone? Or is it just "hormonal", similar to t-911? Will it need a pct?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
so is this product a pro hormone? Or is it just "hormonal", similar to t-911? Will it need a pct?
Its what I described it as. Its a test booster, just not a 100% herbal test booster because it will contain DHEA and pregnenolone. T-911 contains a testosterone metabolite and is kinda like a prosteroid with some herbal stuff in it. This product is formulated to increase total and free test and reduce prolactin, DHT and estrogen.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Its what I described it as. Its a test booster, just not a 100% herbal test booster because it will contain DHEA and pregnenolone. T-911 contains a testosterone metabolite and is kinda like a prosteroid with some herbal stuff in it. This product is formulated to increase total and free test and reduce prolactin, DHT and estrogen.
oh i see. Will you be doing sponsored logs? :wave2:
:hitit:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
oh i see. Will you be doing sponsored logs? :wave2:
:hitit:
hahaha, yeah, and I only pick people who have ran un-sponsored GET DIESEL logs in the past so you should end up getting picked if u sign up.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, yeah, and I only pick people who have ran un-sponsored GET DIESEL logs in the past so you should end up getting picked if u sign up.
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ACSlayer

Awards
Sorry if I missed it somewhere in the last 5 pages. But roughly when is this expected to release? Im pretty pumped about this one...

Lehrer

Lehrer

Awards
like to see buster do up a DTP log. He's gotten massive gains from DTH, got me started on it and i've been noticing a lot of progress also.

can't wait to see the product hit the store, deff. down for a cycle (or 2)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just read through this all and it sounds very nice! I have a DTH run coming up shortly after my current PCT. It will be my first taste of Get Diesel Products!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sounds good DTH treated me real good on my last pct at only 2 a day so this should treat me even better

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
just read through this all and it sounds very nice! I have a DTH run coming up shortly after my current PCT. It will be my first taste of Get Diesel Products!
DTH is still gonna be the best herbal product to use during PCT, just if you want to go that route of using a product with ATD, preg. and dhea then DTP will be it. I will probably use them both......hahaha, just to tone down my dhea/preg. daily dosage. Actually DTH on non-workout days and DTP on workout days will work well also esp if u train 4/5 days a week.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
DTH is still gonna be the best herbal product to use during PCT, just if you want to go that route of using a product with ATD, preg. and dhea then DTP will be it. I will probably use them both......hahaha, just to tone down my dhea/preg. daily dosage. Actually DTH on non-workout days and DTP on workout days will work well also esp if u train 4/5 days a week.
I wouldn't mind using the DTH during my PCT, but I already have enough going plus it is a fairly short PCT since I cut my cycle short. I think I may be using DTH along side TD formestane... sound like fun to you chuck?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
DTH + Formestane standalone sounds gnarly! I ran DTH by itself and it was off the hook. The aggression and libido was intense at 2 tabs a day. 3/4 tabs a day was too much aggression towards other people and libido was down. Enjoy!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I might have to try this

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH + Formestane standalone sounds gnarly! I ran DTH by itself and it was off the hook. The aggression and libido was intense at 2 tabs a day. 3/4 tabs a day was too much aggression towards other people and libido was down. Enjoy!
Just remember that formestane is mildly suppressive.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That does sound like a great idea.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm always pleased with everything Chuck rolls out, usually I cherry pick a line, but heck, everything is good and plays well with others.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm always pleased with everything Chuck rolls out, usually I cherry pick a line, but heck, everything is good and plays well with others.
I cherry pick things too, but with Get Diesel< i just take, cause it is what is is and it's what I want.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
With May nearing, just wondering if it might be coming out for May, or if it's looking more like June at this point? Just trying to work things out to be ready for when it hits. Thanks!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
With May nearing, just wondering if it might be coming out for May, or if it's looking more like June at this point? Just trying to work things out to be ready for when it hits. Thanks!!
June'ish (to be on the safe side).

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, kinda figured. Really looking forward to it. Thanks for the update!!