DTHC

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
has anyone used DTHC (Diesel Test Hardcore)?, I've been using this for the last 3 days (2 tabs with breakfast and 1 tab with lunch) and am experiencing a burning sensation in my throat all day and gets more pronounced during burps..not sure whats causing this.. anyone?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looking at the formula, I would guess the cayenne pepper extract to be the culprit.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah looks like it.. didnt take the DTHC today and no burning today.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
Pretty common of supps containing pepper fruit or extracts, I've taken a few supps that had it and they all had a spicy taste / burning sensation.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be defective..... better mail me the rest for a closer inspection....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Must be defective..... better mail me the rest for a closer inspection....
Haha. No seriously. That's weird because the tabs are enteric coated. Not caps so none of the contents should end up in your throat. Are you cutting them in half? I'd guess it's somehow sitting in your stomach so I would not take the AM dose on an empty stomach. How soon after you take them do you eat? Also muree...vovlo was joking.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get pukey feeling if I take multi vitamin w/o food in the AM.... gotta eat!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I get pukey feeling if I take multi vitamin w/o food in the AM.... gotta eat!!!
Me too, I hate that, I get that with Beverly Fit tabs (multi). You don't want pills just sitting in your stomach, or to just wake up on pills and a preworkout.
I eat like some turkey bacon with my pills in the am. Or I just take them right b4 I eat, like 10min max.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha. No seriously. That's weird because the tabs are enteric coated. Not caps so none of the contents should end up in your throat. Are you cutting them in half? I'd guess it's somehow sitting in your stomach so I would not take the AM dose on an empty stomach. How soon after you take them do you eat? Also muree...vovlo was joking.
Thanks for the response chuck.. no am not breaking those tabs in half. I usually eat about 15-20 mins after I take em but the burn lasts the entire day from morning till i go to sleep. I do take the PM dose right after lunch and still no difference in the burn.

I'll try taking the AM dose with breakfast and report back here..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response chuck.. no am not breaking those tabs in half. I usually eat about 15-20 mins after I take em but the burn lasts the entire day from morning till i go to sleep. I do take the PM dose right after lunch and still no difference in the burn.

I'll try taking the AM dose with breakfast and report back here..
No prob, also let me know because with the tabs being enteric coated, and having cayenne in them since 2009, I've never heard of
them giving people burning in their throat as if it was a capsule. I know capsule cayenne products do that to many people.
I'd say if it last the entire day you are sensitive to an ingredient in the product in general. Have you used Diesel Test before?

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stuck with a sore throat and cold.... so have to wait it out for a couple of days to try DTHC with food.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok so dosed 2 tabs AM with food / 2 PM with food yesterday and the burn was very minimal.. does 2 tabs with my preworkout meal this morning and there was absolutely no burn at all. I think this product is starting to kick in.. its been 6 days so far though not continuous but I do get a sense of increased libido, weights have increased a little bit.. all of this could still be placebo at this point.. will have to wait and see.

Chuck
need some advice on dosing.. have never used diesel products before and am 5' 9'", 215 lbs and about 23% BF. am currently doing 2 tabs AM and 2 tabs PM. is this correct dosing?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok so dosed 2 tabs AM with food / 2 PM with food yesterday and the burn was very minimal.. does 2 tabs with my preworkout meal this morning and there was absolutely no burn at all. I think this product is starting to kick in.. its been 6 days so far though not continuous but I do get a sense of increased libido, weights have increased a little bit.. all of this could still be placebo at this point.. will have to wait and see.

Chuck
need some advice on dosing.. have never used diesel products before and am 5' 9'", 215 lbs and about 23% BF. am currently doing 2 tabs AM and 2 tabs PM. is this correct dosing?
Yes to start thats fine, what time of day do you workout. I would do 2 AM and 2 (6-8 hours) later on non-workout days, but make sure you get 2 of your tabs about 2 hours preworkout. Your on day 6 including the days you took off?

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok 2 tabs pre workout in what am doing on workout days and on non workout days 2 tabs with breakfast and 2 tabs with lunch (4-5 hrs from breakfast)

Am on day 8 including the days I took off.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
has anyone used DTHC (Diesel Test Hardcore)?, I've been using this for the last 3 days (2 tabs with breakfast and 1 tab with lunch) and am experiencing a burning sensation in my throat all day and gets more pronounced during burps..not sure whats causing this.. anyone?
u good now?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The appetite increase on DTHC is no joke.. lol
Yeah, honestly for me I don't eat as much as I should since my gallbladder came out years ago...but with that said, If I take over 3 a day, I'm so hungry its annoying. I can eat on DTH or DTP and literally be hungry 10min later. Like it just makes you disintegrate food.

How many you on per day?

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
am currently at 4 tabs a day (2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch)..