dry bulk cycle design?

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
what kind of compounds would you guys say are the options when it comes to designing a dry bulk cycle? injectables and orals.

it seems like most of the bulkers tend to add a lot of water weight

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You really can't beat tren if you're after a lean bulk. I prefer trest or test prop with winni or epistane because I cherish my sleep.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep estrogen under control and test is good to go. Test/tren would be the most popular obviously.

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
You really can't beat tren if you're after a lean bulk. I prefer trest or test prop with winni or epistane because I cherish my sleep.
Ya i just dont know if I wanna keep running tren in every blast... i did it this time and it was fucking amazing i just dont want heart issues down the line...

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya i just dont know if I wanna keep running tren in every blast... i did it this time and it was fucking amazing i just dont want heart issues down the line...
Test p and mast p is a great choice too. At the end of the day your diet will be most important. Have you tried trest a,e, or d?

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
Test p and mast p is a great choice too. At the end of the day your diet will be most important. Have you tried trest a,e, or d?
nah i heard trest was overhyped af and tren is just better option

what would u say sets it apart from tren?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nah i heard trest was overhyped af and tren is just better option

what would u say sets it apart from tren?
Trest is like running test with tren without any sleep issues. It's far more anabolic and androgenic than tren. If you handle tren than give it a try, whoever told you that either got ripped off or way under dosed oil.

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
Trest is like running test with tren without any sleep issues. It's far more anabolic and androgenic than tren. If you handle tren than give it a try, whoever told you that either got ripped off or way under dosed oil.
I mean I handle tren pretty well. Only side I really get is the insomnia.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NPP is another good option. Test + NPP + primo + sdrol as a closer would be pretty sweet. You could easily keep the total oil weekly dose to a gram or less and get good mileage from that stack. But it's no beginner cycle.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Real Trest that's properly dosed is amazing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
R1187 Anabolics 3
Nutrition / Health 6
Supplements 0
Anabolics 5