drugs for libido

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yo if this pus$y Jamie Vegas negs me one more time, im gonna go to Vegas find him and choke him out. what are you doing online anyway, dont you have hours of jerking off to get done? if you disagree with my post, write a reply.
He negged me to, so I hit him back, which put him in the red, I felt bad so I gave him a rep to get him green again and what die he do? Negs me again, so I hit him back to the red. Can't see if he is still there though (I'm on my phone).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yo if this pus$y Jamie Vegas negs me one more time, im gonna go to Vegas find him and choke him out. what are you doing online anyway, dont you have hours of jerking off to get done? if you disagree with my post, write a reply.
He repped me before... does that make me a bad person? :wtf:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Neg train?

Loll y was he neggin everyone

stick75

Awards
I always took a long time even as a teenager also. I understand your morbid need to find a cause even if it is a tumor, but I also had to have an MRI when I started this journey many years ago. First, even if there is a tumor, statistically they are usually tiny and benign. Second, if you are like me, they will find nothing and you will end up back at square one trying to find a cause.
So after the MRI I have a testicular ultrasound scheduled. I am trying to figure out what is next. DR How long have you been seeing doctors.

Are you saying that problem probably doesn't have a cure?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its not a tumor! - Arnold

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So after the MRI I have a testicular ultrasound scheduled. I am trying to figure out what is next. DR How long have you been seeing doctors.

Are you saying that problem probably doesn't have a cure?
it may very well end up being a case where you have to treat the symptoms rather than treat the illness. It happens, medical science still doesn't know everything. So it may just be about making the situation be palatable, rather than fixing the root cause.

stick75

Awards
it may very well end up being a case where you have to treat the symptoms rather than treat the illness. It happens, medical science still doesn't know everything. So it may just be about making the situation be palatable, rather than fixing the root cause.
Thats the most depressing thing I have ever heard. Being in the bottom percentile of my future girlfriends list of lifetime lovers is not something I could live with. Help me pray for a tumor which will either offer some hope for a cure, or kill me and put me out of my misery.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats the most depressing thing I have ever heard. Being in the bottom percentile of my future girlfriends list of lifetime lovers is not something I could live with. Help me pray for a tumor which will either offer some hope for a cure, or kill me and put me out of my misery.
No, I think you got me wrong, because given proper medical help, the symptoms should be fixable, even if the root cause isn't found. That and you can always work on oral sex skills, girls will tolerate an awful lot from a guy who does a really good job eating *****.

JamieVegas

Awards
what are some suggestions for dealing with dopa issues?
I've been trying L-Dopa via mucuna puriens for a while. It does absolutely nothing for me. It apparently only raises the libido where a somewhat normal libido already exists.

PEA (phenylethylamine) is also a bust.

stick75,

It is very depressing, but hang in there. I hate to use silly phrases like that, but as long as you keep it your #1 priority, and blow off the obviously moronic suggestions, you'll get there.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying L-Dopa via mucuna puriens for a while. It does absolutely nothing for me. It apparently only raises the libido where a somewhat normal libido already exists.
Same here. Big disappointment and I find that to be true for almost every natural herb or over the counter substance. I got much better results from Cabaser when I could get it. Cabaser doesn't actually raise dopamine as much as it prevents it being reabsorbed so that what you have remains active for longer periods of time.

JamieVegas

Awards
Same here. Big disappointment and I find that to be true for almost every natural herb or over the counter substance. I got much better results from Cabaser when I could get it. Cabaser doesn't actually raise dopamine as much as it prevents it being reabsorbed so that what you have remains active for longer periods of time.
Would you say that it restored your libido reliably? What was your dosage and how long did it take you to feel the effect?

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Would you say that it restored your libido reliably? What was your dosage and how long did it take you to feel the effect?
I've never had a problem with libido. If I wake up and there is still oxygen in the air, then I want some. My problem, since I have had the problem, is with physical ability. In that respect, cabaser helped significantly over just HRT alone.

When I used it, I used .5mg twice a week for as long as I wanted results. Sometimes that would be over a year at a time.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are some suggestions for dealing with dopa issues?
I could suggest a few things. Some of them may be a little bit in a grey area so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Supplement with precursers, to allow your body to produce dopa (and other neurotransmitters). P5P, methyl-folate, SAM-E are all good options.

Deprenyl is a drug which will prevent the quick breakdown of dopamine. It can be taken 5 days a week with a 2 day break over the weekend, in order for it to remain effective. A little bit of PEA before sex does wonders when on a deprenyl regime. Better than supplementing with l-dopa, but be careful. Research this more. Brainmeta and immun inst are two good places to research this.

Wellbutrin can help with dopamine. Some people like the combination of wellbutrin and deprenyl, but again, be careful, and research this.

If you want to treat dopamine receptor sensitivity, Memantine is a drug which will upregulate your D2, D3, etc receptors.

I've also found Stablon to be amazing for dopamine, it greatly enhances the firing rate of dopamine, and I think it also effects sensitivity to dopa. I've had to take 4-6 tabs per day though, a little higher than what is initially recommended. Very expensive drug, but was well worth it at the right dose.

Also, make sure DHT is at a good level, top of range or even slightly above range. It doesn't hurt to have high DHT while on TRT, as it helps keep E2 in check as well, in some ways (as long as you don't have male pattern baldness).

JamieVegas

Awards
Wellbutrin can help with dopamine. Some people like the combination of wellbutrin and deprenyl, but again, be careful, and research this.

Also, make sure DHT is at a good level, top of range or even slightly above range. It doesn't hurt to have high DHT while on TRT, as it helps keep E2 in check as well, in some ways (as long as you don't have male pattern baldness).
Wellbutrin affects norepinephrine reuptake much more than dopamine. None of the behavioral effects are even suspected to be due to its minimal effect on dopamine.

PEA: "phenethylamine is rapidly metabolized by the enzyme MAO-B, preventing significant concentrations from reaching the brain, thus contributing no perceptible psychoactive effect without the use of a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)."

DHT is the one thing I've never given a fair shot. I suffer from MBP. I've tried Proviron in the past, but only 2 weeks worth.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wellbutrin affects norepinephrine reuptake much more than dopamine. None of the behavioral effects are even suspected to be due to its minimal effect on dopamine.
Deprenyl potentiates the dopaminergic effects of wellbutrin, to a great degree. But the NE effects could be too much for some people.

PEA: "phenethylamine is rapidly metabolized by the enzyme MAO-B, preventing significant concentrations from reaching the brain, thus contributing no perceptible psychoactive effect without the use of a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)."
I clearly stated to use it with deprenyl, which inhibits MAO-B. ;)

stick75

Awards
Just a sad update. MRI turned up normal as did the testicular ultra sound. Went for a penile doplar scan yesterday. They gave me a shot in my penis to produce an erection while a young nurse scanned me.(There always seems to be a young nurse there to add to the humiliation). Three hours later I still had an unnatural throbbing erection and had to go back. What is worse than having a shot in your penis to produce an erection? Having a shot in your penis to take one away.
So this is were I have wound up.My new uroligist has told me that I have been tested for every thing and injections are my only hope. Does anybody know any women who would like to go out with a bald 36 year old who has to give himself a shot in the penis to have sex.
This is not an option. Even if I could give myself this injection and get past the humiliation, its not a natural feeling erection and i felt disconnected from it.
It is a little depressing knowing that you probably won't have sex again. And the best you could hope for is to be able to have sex most of the time but you will be the worst sexual partner your girl has had. And I am not really feeling sorry for myself anymore. I just feel sorry for any woman who feels she would have to settle for a guy with my condition.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Man...... all I can say is, don't give up. That's easy for me to say sitting behind my screen but there may be some solution out there for you. If there is, it may be up to you to go find it.

Good luck to you.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I know it must suck bro. But, Anytime you're feeling down about your situation, go volunteer a Saturday at a childrens cancer wing or a veterans hospital where 20 year old GI's are in wheel chairs.

It really does your soul good man......

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I know it must suck bro. But, Anytime you're feeling down about your situation, go volunteer a Saturday at a childrens cancer wing or a veterans hospital where 20 year old GI's are in wheel chairs.

It really does your soul good man......
Really? That doesn't fix your ability to not be able to make love to a woman like the majority of normal men.

I'm sorry, I have just never understood how looking at someone worse off than yourself is supposed to make you feel better about your problems.

The unemployment rate across the country is approximately 10%. That means that 90% of America has a job.
I imagine you could say the same for almost every problem in America. Some people have cancer, but statisically speaking the majority don't. Some people lose loved ones to tragic accidents way too soon, but satistically speaking the majority don't. Name your poison, it doesn't matter what it is, but the majority of people don't suffer from it and focusing on any minority crossection of this country doesn't fix anything and doesn't make anyone feel better about what they are personally experiencing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? That doesn't fix your ability to not be able to make love to a woman like the majority of normal men.
you mean poorly, not lasting long enough and not giving them an orgasm? Because thats the majority of normal men anyhow.

Go a step further here. Look around at any of the marital help forums and you'll see almost 90% of the men are complaining about their wives not being interested in sex as much anymore as they get older. I know couples that have gone months without sex, sometimes near a year. So sex isn't the end all be all, and for plenty of women its not nearly the most important thing in a relationship.

And the best you could hope for is to be able to have sex most of the time but you will be the worst sexual partner your girl has had. And I am not really feeling sorry for myself anymore. I just feel sorry for any woman who feels she would have to settle for a guy with my condition.
and this is wrong as well. Regardless of your ability to use your penis, you TRYING makes you a better sex partner than most women do have - men who don't care if she does enjoy it.

And do you feel sorry for women who "settle" for a man who is short, has scars, is overweight, has a crappy job, has kids from a prior marriage, etc? There isn't a person out there who is perfect, and success in relationships comes from realizing that, taking the other person as they are and them taking you as you are. You are in the age bracket where EVERYONE brings some baggage to the table with them, this isn't any worse than most people bring.

stick75

Awards
And do you feel sorry for women who "settle" for a man who is short, has scars, is overweight, has a crappy job, has kids from a prior marriage, etc?

Intercourse is far more important than these things. Without it we wouldnt have marriage. How many of you men have a best friend thats a woman where sex is not involved. Or any good women friends that you hang out with regularly that you will never have sex with.

It could be argued that intercourse is the most important thing in the world. Without it we would not be here. If humans could reproduce without it, evolution would be stagnant and man would today be just an animal.

I was just told that my girlfriend from 15 years ago told somebody that I was the best sex she ever had, and that she never got over that. She is now happily married with a lot of kids. I am sure that her husband does not know that, and he is probably the type guy who is confident with himself and wouldn't care. But I am not that secure.Women might not need intercourse on a regular basis. But I think they do need it every once in a while. I know everyone who has replied is just trying to help, but I really think I deserve to be very depressed about this.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
And do you feel sorry for women who "settle" for a man who is short, has scars, is overweight, has a crappy job, has kids from a prior marriage, etc?

Intercourse is far more important than these things. Without it we wouldnt have marriage.
It could be argued that intercourse is the most important thing in the world. Without it we would not be here.
Amen

Women might not need intercourse on a regular basis. But I think they do need it every once in a while. I know everyone who has replied is just trying to help, but I really think I deserve to be very depressed about this.
Most of the women I've known wanted and enjoyed sex as much as any man.

You are right. Sometimes things happen in life that we need to be depressed about and a good friend is someone who is willing to cry with you when you can't cry anymore.
The answer to all the world's problem is not smile anyway or look how bad so and so has it compared to you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Intercourse is far more important than these things. Without it we wouldnt have marriage. How many of you men have a best friend thats a woman where sex is not involved. Or any good women friends that you hang out with regularly that you will never have sex with.

It could be argued that intercourse is the most important thing in the world. Without it we would not be here. If humans could reproduce without it, evolution would be stagnant and man would today be just an animal.

I was just told that my girlfriend from 15 years ago told somebody that I was the best sex she ever had, and that she never got over that. She is now happily married with a lot of kids. I am sure that her husband does not know that, and he is probably the type guy who is confident with himself and wouldn't care. But I am not that secure.Women might not need intercourse on a regular basis. But I think they do need it every once in a while. I know everyone who has replied is just trying to help, but I really think I deserve to be very depressed about this.
yes intercourse at least occasionally is important, but it isn't nearly the most important thing. You have had the ability to at least occasionally have sex. Take the relationship you had the most amount of sex in. Did the sex make up even 2% of your time together ? I surely doubt it, so to say its the most important part seems silly. And trust me, in a long term adult relationship all those other things are far more important as they affect a lot more of the time in the relationship. If you have the time, read the book His Needs, Her Needs - How to affair proof your marriage, and pay attention to and think about the "love bank" portion.

And in my case yes my best friend is a woman (not my wife) and although we find each other attractive we early on realized that given our personalities we make hood friends but would not work as a couple so we agreed to not ever cross that boundary.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
yes intercourse at least occasionally is important, but it isn't nearly the most important thing. You have had the ability to at least occasionally have sex. Take the relationship you had the most amount of sex in. Did the sex make up even 2% of your time together ? I surely doubt it, so to say its the most important part seems silly. And trust me, in a long term adult relationship all those other things are far more important as they affect a lot more of the time in the relationship. If you have the time, read the book His Needs, Her Needs - How to affair proof your marriage, and pay attention to and think about the "love bank" portion.

And in my case yes my best friend is a woman (not my wife) and although we find each other attractive we early on realized that given our personalities we make hood friends but would not work as a couple so we agreed to not ever cross that boundary.
Easy, I just have to disagree. I'm 53 and have been married 27 years and sex it at least 50% of our relationship. When that is gone, life will have lost much of it's value for me. Not being morbid, simply being honest.
Additionally, my way of being faithful is to know my weaknesses and limitations. I could not have a female for a close friend and I know that and I respect your ability to make it work.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy, I just have to disagree. I'm 53 and have been married 27 years and sex it at least 50% of our relationship. When that is gone, life will have lost much of it's value for me. Not being morbid, simply being honest.
Additionally, my way of being faithful is to know my weaknesses and limitations. I could not have a female for a close friend and I know that and I respect your ability to make it work.
Not doubting you feel that way, but does your wife feel the same? In essence, if you were to lose your penis in a freak industrial accident tomorrow your expectation is that she'd immediately leave you?

And even if sex is an important part of a relationship, activity with the penis is only part of it or else lesbian couples would be impossible. For most women most of the time the part of sex with the penis inside isn't the most important or the best part.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Not doubting you feel that way, but does your wife feel the same? In essence, if you were to lose your penis in a freak industrial accident tomorrow your expectation is that she'd immediately leave you?

And even if sex is an important part of a relationship, activity with the penis is only part of it or else lesbian couples would be impossible. For most women most of the time the part of sex with the penis inside isn't the most important or the best part.
I agree. I had problems years ago, turned out to be more in my head than enything else, but we still enjoyed a healthy sex life. Intercourse is just a part of it, orall goes a long ways too. My wife was still happy and I was still able to please her. Once I got comfortable with that then everything else worked out on its own.

As others have said look into alternative medicines, also have you talked to any psych's, it could asctually be in your brain. It is a powerfull tool.