drug testing

double eagle

Awards
Hey guys, I have just started working out pretty hard and I am using no xplode and cell mass. I was also thinking about trying no vapor. I am subject to random drug testing at work, is there anything in these products that will show a false positive on a drug test...thanks for the help

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, I have just started working out pretty hard and I am using no xplode and cell mass. I was also thinking about trying no vapor. I am subject to random drug testing at work, is there anything in these products that will show a false positive on a drug test...thanks for the help
No.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I own my own business and drug test with my employees for insurance purposes. I have used about everything ever sold and never had a problem. People just dont want to own up to their drug use and choose to blame supplements. One thing that has happened to me and a couple guys that work for me is if you drink a ton of water, and I mean 2 gallons or more, results might come back as inconclusive

double eagle

Awards
Thanks, I had heard some stories from others that certain preworkout formulas had shown up false for amphetamines, and I can't take the risk with my job, good to know I am safe......your help is appreciated!