Drive Write Up Sneak Preview

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
great, release from AN or release to NP?
thank you
Both will basically be occurring simultaneously I'd assume. NP is great about moving fast on offering available products.

Some other sites you may be waiting another week or more to see Drive offered, even though they will have it in stock.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
who from the company is going to be there?
I know a few of you met our sales team in dallas... interested in who ill get to meet
If i had to guess.... I'd say Don, Dirk, Tanya and Jeff will all be there..... Dirk can confirm or deny............

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll sell the rest of my betas to the highest bidder!

I have 1 weeks worth left after today!

:D ORRRR I'll use them myself!
Donate them to charity!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I might be able to mosey on over to the O this year. I only live 4 hours from Vegas.

Maybe not though because it will make me feel puny to be around real BBers. lol

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
Both will basically be occurring simultaneously I'd assume. NP is great about moving fast on offering available products.

Some other sites you may be waiting another week or more to see Drive offered, even though they will have it in stock.
thank you Lanbane, very happy to hear that, can wait to add drive to my Rpm..i already looking for a non stim pre workout supplement for a very long time now...it's the time

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established

Hey Lan, I got my bottle of Neovar in the mail!:head: :head: :head:

Im thinking im going to save this for a week or two until drive is released. Im going to run an all AN stack of Neovar, RPM, IGF-2, and Drive. I just have to make sure I can still afford food!@

Thanks again, to both you and Dirk, I really appreciate it!:hammer: :woohoo:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hey Lan, I got my bottle of Neovar in the mail!:head: :head: :head:

Im thinking im going to save this for a week or two until drive is released. Im going to run an all AN stack of Neovar, RPM, IGF-2, and Drive. I just have to make sure I can still afford food!@

Thanks again, to both you and Dirk, I really appreciate it!:hammer: :woohoo:
You won it fair and square man! Let us know what you think!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys realize that we are side-by-side booths at the Olympia! It'll be cool to get to meet a few of you guys. Better have some samples for me!!! and one of those cool bags im seeing! hahaha

Look forward to it.. should be fun
I wish I was going- due to a very aggressive production schedule- probably won't be going any where for a while :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
who from the company is going to be there?
I know a few of you met our sales team in dallas... interested in who ill get to meet
Yeah- I met a few of the guys in Dallas- Brad was pretty chill- Don, Jeff, and Tanya will be there...

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ill represent for us man. All I need is one full U-haul of our products and 'Ill go to the Olympia and hand them out'(thats code for keep them all and get HYOOOGE and cut).

On a more serious note, Ill be taking 4caps of drive + 4 caps of RPM + 6caps of ClearEdge pre-w/o 2moro. I plan on hitting 4 muscle groups and going for about 3 hrs. I will be punishing myself for missing a few workouts lately. The thing with the drive/rpm stack is that you seriously will not have to stop. You will choose to stop. Its hard to describe, but you guys will see. 8am 2moro is go time. Yeah buddy!!!!!!(spoken in RonnieColemans voice)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Can't remember the title..it was something like Micheal Douglas protecting some schitzo traumatized girl who witnessed a crime and she kept repeating that phrase.

And yeah, Britney Murphy..just so slutty looking I dig her. lol
"I'll never tellllllll.......ANY OF YOU" That sort of did send chills down your spine.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
if it does anything like the opening scene in transformers when the helicopter transforms and unleashes all hell ... holy sh1t thats awesome!! :box:
Blackout...he trashed that whole base in about 60 seconds.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill represent for us man. All I need is one full U-haul of our products and 'Ill go to the Olympia and hand them out'(thats code for keep them all and get HYOOOGE and cut).

On a more serious note, Ill be taking 4caps of drive + 4 caps of RPM + 6caps of ClearEdge pre-w/o 2moro. I plan on hitting 4 muscle groups and going for about 3 hrs. I will be punishing myself for missing a few workouts lately. The thing with the drive/rpm stack is that you seriously will not have to stop. You will choose to stop. Its hard to describe, but you guys will see. 8am 2moro is go time. Yeah buddy!!!!!!(spoken in RonnieColemans voice)
:D I am seriously about to come down there and steal that stuff back from you :)

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
You guys realize that we are side-by-side booths at the Olympia! It'll be cool to get to meet a few of you guys. Better have some samples for me!!! and one of those cool bags im seeing! hahaha

Look forward to it.. should be fun
I bet they will hook ya up!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Whoever mentioned Brittany Murphy needs to be repped.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
myth, its safe to say Olympia is the release date? ..

DRIVE.... it's coming......... Olympia 2007

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
so what si the point of thsi thread,

if rms says that he thinsk drive is good are u gonna make a mad dash to your fav np and buy up Drive?

does his opinion matter that much that your money is hanging in the balance of his reccomendations

if he had anabolic donkey sperm, would u quickly go get it

just curious as to the reason for these threads

opinions are merely that opinions

-OB

:icon_lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what si the point of thsi thread,

if rms says that he thinsk drive is good are u gonna make a mad dash to your fav np and buy up Drive?

does his opinion matter that much that your money is hanging in the balance of his reccomendations

if he had anabolic donkey sperm, would u quickly go get it

just curious as to the reason for these threads

opinions are merely that opinions

-OB

:icon_lol:
Outside Backer, how about that?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Come on now....... hopefully you know what OB meant, XjsynX.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Anyone waiting on Drive to be released?.............................. ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wow..... I guess I'll just have to monitor this thread. I was going to drop some prizes up in here prior to release....... guess I'll just have to see how many people chime in.............. no crowd = no fun.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Actually looking forward to this, this will be the 1st new supp I will buy in a long time. Just hope it works on me...

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
What would you do for a bottle of Drive Fabulous One? "I'd eat one of those nasty ass Klondike bars!"

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I will be sitting this one out...in all fairness. But...Give these people some prizes!!!:whip: :cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow..... I guess I'll just have to monitor this thread. I was going to drop some prizes up in here prior to release....... guess I'll just have to see how many people chime in.............. no crowd = no fun.
I'd really like to see what the differences are between the betas I took and the finals :)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna be able to buy it!!! (prizes would also be nice though)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'd rate the purple and whites as a 6 out of 10. The final version.... gets a 9.5 out of 10.

0 being it sucks, and 10 being a replacement for oxygen and food.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd rate the purple and whites as a 6 out of 10. The final version.... gets a 9.5 out of 10.

0 being it sucks, and 10 being a replacement for oxygen and food.
And who has some finals I can go visit and beat them up out of? Anyone in San Diego perhaps as I'll be there on business tonite?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
This stuff should be great. Especially for people like me who havent' taken a lot of stims in the past and don't drink coffee or anything with caffeine. I also don't like the crash from most stims, although RPM has been less crashing that some of the other samples I've tried. Bring on the DRIVE

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff should be great. Especially for people like me who havent' taken a lot of stims in the past and don't drink coffee or anything with caffeine. I also don't like the crash from most stims, although RPM has been less crashing that some of the other samples I've tried. Bring on the DRIVE
I believe lanbane's ratings there (as I know the betas I had were missing an ingredient) and for sure, the finals should be smokin! When is the O? ah I can't take them till after the PAL transformation contest is over anyhow

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just wanna be able to buy it!!! (prizes would also be nice though)
Don't worry- we are going to have a SWEET contest right before release- plus a lot of other info on upcoming releases- we are about to get very aggressive with expansion, so be on the lookout for some kick-ass new products!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry- we are going to have a SWEET contest right before release- plus a lot of other info on upcoming releases- we are about to get very aggressive with expansion, so be on the lookout for some kick-ass new products!!!
nice more products!! it should be interesting to see the rest of wat u can come up with

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually looking forward to this, this will be the 1st new supp I will buy in a long time. Just hope it works on me...
Don't worry bro- no "Rivet Poison" in this one :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Oh Snap! D let the cat outta the bag.................

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooooh expanding the lineup - keep me in mind if you need any more reps :) I suppose I could force myself to start visiting other boards if I had to.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I want DRIVE!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you want anything? It's coming guys, remember, good things come to those that wait!