Dream Ticket or Nightmare?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Change we can believe in?

While I dig both of these guys, Palin and Beck, I don't see either one of them as leadership material, particularly at the presidential level. I know most of you will probably vote "nightmare" in the poll, but I can certainly think of worse tickets; such as, what we have now, or worst case, say a Pelosi/Reid ticket. What are y'all's thoughts?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
lol.. OMG I was just talking with my wife saying I bet this was going to happen after I saw a interview with beck about his tea party movement and he hinted about a party forming from this movement and how palin shares their values... ahhh...

p.s. I didnt think anyone actually watched beck for a informative show.. I watch it as a comedy show personally.. that dude cracks me up.. ahh crazy people are soo funny

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yea the nerve of the media. Who do they think they are! They are totally the reason why Palin didn't win, with them repeating everything she would say verbatim to try and make her look bad.. ughh makes me sick

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well atleast you recognize the media factor....cuz thats how the great flop..obama won. palin might not be the greatest..but she has more spine than anyone in the obamas admin and can relate to americans on a real level of empathy.
yea cuz quitting being governer of your state to go on a media tour and and book tour and do all these shows to just promote yourself without talking about any substance is real backbone.

And with her gone from alaska who is gonna watch russia?????? :stooges: