UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sounds fun to me :)

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
it does sound fun eh, im considering it. just not sure how I want to set it up as far as doses.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have no idea how dosing on "the one" works but i'd probably start at the normal dose (whatever the bottle says) pulsing the Mdrol 3x a week at 20 and work up from there, after a couple weeks bump the mdrol to 30 3x a week, just feel it out.

what's your training split right? I hope it aligns properly with a pulse

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dplex is "the one"? Look around on the net, that product converts mostly to methyl-dht and offers no real benefit except some androgenic sides.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
my split:
Sunday:Chest/light triceps
Monday:Back/light biceps
Tuesday:Off
Wedsday:Quads/Hams/Calfs
Thursday:Delts/Traps
Friday:Biceps/Triceps
Saturday:extremely light hamstrings/glutes

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i guess i would pulse sunday wednesday friday or on whichever days you deem slightly more important. Hard to work in the pulse to a 5day/week routine.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
yea thats what I was thinking, which is why I'm also considering just bridging dplex with mdrol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I havent heard too many great things about the one... Like Deadaim said DHT is not gonna be a huge contribution to your mdrol cycle. If anything run Epi with it if youre SET on doing a bridge but then again do go doing these things because you're reading logs thinking that it will be fun. I WAS gonna do a pulse on my 3 day split, but recovery was so fast I said to hell with the pulse and the split and I double up my split (which sounds like too much but only doing this on cycle)

m/thurs chest
tues/fri legs
wed/sat back
sunday rest the fukk up

Honestly if I was running a pulse I'd modify my routine around it and run it alone.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
has anyone run dplex by itself?

I'm not sure about Dplex, or if it is actually the same as The One, however many people loved The One. We have a results thread in the Applied Nutriceuticals section... check it out to get an idea of what people did, their thoughts, and their results.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man...........2 metiled PH's togeter? Been m-drol DI-metiled?!
are you crazy ?

i already used both.
M-drol solo and D-plex + 11-sterone

BUT, since now, H-drol was the best!

^^

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
murman89 Anabolics 9
melz Anabolics 1
pumpking Anabolics 0