Download your steroid ebooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

keninishna

Awards
hey n4cer can you finish sending me the rest of the files?? that way with a torrent you wont have to be sending it to everyone. If you get it to rapidshare nm then.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It wasn't publicly released in PDF format man. Only hard copy. CME lost too much money 'cause people downloaded instead of buying it. So he refused to put it out publicly. I predict it will be released in the future though.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Torrent working? Those 4 links you posted in a row didn't work either...

keninishna

Awards
The torrent is working good now. You should be able to download it pretty fast there are 64 seeds right now.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
I got rejected by the tracker. I tried using my torrent downloaded and then even tried the one he posted.

keninishna

Awards
sometimes it buggs out just let it sit for a while it should eventually connect, unless your firewalled or somthing. Theres 82 seeds now soo its smooth sailing when you do connect.

2scoops

Awards
Attached is a preliminary list of what I

have to offer, I will update it in the next few days

Cheers for now

Attachments

keninishna

Awards
hey 2scoops do you have an ftp or can I find you on irc or somthing? I would pm you but it doesnt work :saw:

2scoops

Awards
Sorry man, I dont have

I am sure we can make a plan somehow

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
How bout we set up a "temp" hotmail account. we can e-mail all books to that account and have someone make a torrent. easy, eh?

edit: the temp acct is so nobody gets spam...if we make a note of what the acct is, i'm sure the mods will leave it alone.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have set up:

anabolic (dot) minds [at] gmail (dot) com

I have all the first ebooks. any more can be sent to me and a torrent file will be made. or I can make a bigger rar and email others

rajscorps

Awards
Terrific!!

Excellent! Thanks for the effort N4cer, 2scoops and judge-mental. :wave:

Good boys, sharing all the information! We have to find a permanent solution to host these files. A place where one can upload and download – something like the Yahoo briefcase. It started with 8 books or something and it grew really fast. Very nice to see members readily sharing them again. I hope everyone benefits. I’d also advise everyone who downloads back-up the material (burn a CD or store them online).

I am clueless why the briefcase was locked. Page refuses to refresh at my end. Regardless, glad things are up and running again. :thumbsup:

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
sometimes it buggs out just let it sit for a while it should eventually connect, unless your firewalled or somthing. Theres 82 seeds now soo its smooth sailing when you do connect.
That might be it, I think I actually am firewalled

keninishna

Awards
Excellent! Thanks for the effort N4cer, 2scoops and judge-mental. :wave:

Good boys, sharing all the information! We have to find a permanent solution to host these files. A place where one can upload and download – something like the Yahoo briefcase. It started with 8 books or something and it grew really fast. Very nice to see members readily sharing them again. I hope everyone benefits. I’d also advise everyone who downloads back-up the material (burn a CD or store them online).

I am clueless why the briefcase was locked. Page refuses to refresh at my end. Regardless, glad things are up and running again. :thumbsup:
The yahoo briefcase locked because too many people were logging into the account and downloading the books. It's a security thing at most sites where you upload stuff too, including hotmail. So making any mail account to send the books to for everyone to download is no go.
I say let amadeus set up a private ftp and have 2scopps or anyone that has ebooks upload them to the ftp.
This way all the peeps who are firewalled can download off the ftp and I can setup another torrent for the rest of the books.

Growth

Awards
I say let amadeus set up a private ftp and have 2scopps or anyone that has ebooks upload them to the ftp.
This way all the peeps who are firewalled can download off the ftp and I can setup another torrent for the rest of the books.
This sounds like the best idea. Easy to upload and download.:thumbsup:

2scoops

Awards
Sorry judge-mental, been away for a few days.

Its gogoing to take some time sending all the books
(+-150megs), pm me at [email protected] and let me know what will be the best way to go ahead.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sent. you can edit out your mail to prevent spam.

nidan

Awards
Hi bros,

im an absolut computer dummy, can someone help me? I´d like to have the books too. you can mail them at [email protected] or
pm me. im gettin crazy...

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
guys you need an email that can accept big attachments. over 10mb. than I'll send it over

2scoops did you get my mail

JINKK

ok

[email protected]

thanks, it has 250.mb free

if I have any e-books, that arent there, Ill donate them.

also I'll ask Diabolic- he has a few too.

Thank you, Judge and 2Scoops

SoccerGuy07

Awards
Can I have them pleeease?

my humble self would like the ebooks as well. could someone please email them to [email protected] ? I have 250MB free there. thank you very much! please note I have no access to roids and am just gathering information. thanks

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok guys you missunderstood - the ATTACHMENTS will be 10 mb each so it has to be gmail or some account like it your private one
no yahoo unless you are paying for a premium service which allows big attachments

blackjack

Awards
could someone send me these books? im looking for "building the perfect beast"

and "chemical wizardry" thank you for the generous offer. its greatly appreciated.
my mail is [email protected] i believe my mailbox can handle it.

thank you

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
[email protected] ,[email protected] your emails cant handle the attachment.

[email protected]
you got it. others send me a mail and you'll get it. the address is in the previous page. no yahoo or hotmail. email should be able to handle big attachment

and send back books we dont have. I will make a torrent file out of it and an ed2k link. searching for an FTP.

looking for:
A.R.T book
enoka's book.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Judge-mental, do you know any free email services that can handle the file attachment?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Can't you just zip the files to make the attacement smaller?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
if someone wants to send me the books, i'd gladly resend them to everyone, as my university mail account has unlimited bandwidth.

chasec@(NOSPAM)uky.edu

removing the (nospam) of course...

merllin_2000

Awards
I have an ebook called " complete steroid handbook 2004" if anyone wants it just let me know and i will send it as i do not know how to post it on a site. I also have "mens health total body workout and C.I.A. book of dirty secrets"

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have an ebook called " complete steroid handbook 2004" if anyone wants it just let me know and i will send it as i do not know how to post it on a site. I also have "mens health total body workout and C.I.A. book of dirty secrets"
merlin please send those to anabolic.minds [at] gmail [dot] com, they will be added to the collection I send out.
guys ofcourse the books are zipped. when I'll have all the books from 2scoops I'll make a torrent/ed2k out of them so the rest of you can get them.

I also have 10 gmail invites (gmail =1gb email with 10mb attachments) so anyone who wants one email me at the above address.

DemonicPrime

Awards
If you have the bromo ebook by lyle could you please send it to DemonicPrime (a) gmail.com .. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.