Dopadex question

dstew666

Awards
I've been using Dopadex off\on for approximately 1.5 months, just the other day I noticed about 30 mins after taking it ,I had a MAJOR flight\fight response, tingly, heart racing,anxious! It happened twice so far, so I stopped using it. I did a little research and discovered that dopamine converts to norepinenephrin, which would definitely cause those symptoms. It got so bad I took myself to the ER (did ekg, blood check, chest xray,etc..) and everything came back normal, but while connected to the monitor I noticed whenever I started to get that anxious feeling my heart rate would jump from 63 bpm to 89-100 bmp. I could literally feel the anxiety building. I've since discontinued my use and feel somewhat back to normal.

Has anyone else experienced this??? I really liked the product, but cant handle the dopamine conversion!! I usually take 1-3 capsules, no more than that in a day.. Also, I've been taking forskolin-95,Erase Pro, but I doubt those would have that affect(????)...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coincidentally, this recently happened to me and I'm also taking Dopadex. For me though it seemed like more of a panic attack. I just opened the window in my apartment and laid down on the floor next to it. I was able to relax and get myself back so to speak. I'm continuing to take dopadex for now.

dstew666

Awards
That's exactly what I felt, a panic attack, like i was in danger and had to do something (run or fight)! It kinda spiraled out of control for me to rush myself to the ER. I liked the effects initially, but kinda scared to take any... I have 2 bottles left!

dwightikans

Awards
I don't have insight as to why, but just confirming this happened to me. I recently starting taking Niacin; however, I took a dopadex alone and then I experienced a horrendous "niacin" like flush even though no niacin had been taken that day. It was definitely a weird experience. In for answers.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
its a person dependent thing, for me I get high as a kite off of 1 dopadex due to my lower affinity binding to NE, I produce little NE, so anxiety is not an issue for me, if you are prone to anxiety, l-dopa could have a negative effect but in some cases it can lower stress resulting in an improved relaxing state. Too many factors to determine how it will hit you. My friend combined dopadex with erase and had a great anti-anxiety effect, as erase will lower your stress response due to the drop in estradiol which is a neuro-stimulant.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Same thing happened to me - took it only 1 serving before bed for the first 4 nights (not completely empty stomach) and no problem. Took it last night on empty stomach and could no sleep all night - it was like the tail end of using stimul8, but all night.

Empty stomach is not an option for me then. How much less effective is it when taken with food present?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same thing happened to me - took it only 1 serving before bed for the first 4 nights (not completely empty stomach) and no problem. Took it last night on empty stomach and could no sleep all night - it was like the tail end of using stimul8, but all night.

Empty stomach is not an option for me then. How much less effective is it when taken with food present?

I take it with food, except for my morning dose. Cooper told me that it is just as effective if you take it with food as without food. Morning dose is taken pre-workout.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't take any macuna product at night before bed because I will be up racing mentally for hours. I literally stare at the ceiling thinking about anything and everything with my heart pumping. Taking it during the day is much better for me.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took it before bed one night and when I woke up in the morning, my brain was mush. I didn't want to wake up at all. Best time to take this for me was first thing in AM, empty stomach.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting posts. I assumed it was much less of an issue and it was hitting me weird.