Dont spend too much on PH's

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I think many of us are going crazy trying to pick up certain compounds before the band. But as I was buying some last night and reviewing estimated shelf lifes of them, it would be really easy to waste a lot of money. Factor in you can only do 3 or 4 cycles a year when you factor in pct and breaks in between. So if you go out and buy 20 or 30 bottles of stuff it will more than likely go bad before you can use it. Now if you use really high doses and dont take breaks, buy all you want. But if you use things wisely and are responsible, figure out how much you can actually use before it expires

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The date on the bottle is not the definitive dat of expiration. You could vacum seal some of them and be good for several years after the expiration date.

Good thinking though I think some may be going a tad overboard on the 100s of bottles haha but I guess they can always sell it on the DL.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Most people are loading just for the black market Lol I think phs should be used when u hit max potential with great diet and good training. I run a cycle when I hit weight goals then begin to platue makes me train harder and also get used to the extra weight

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know they are good for longet then the date on bottle, but doing the math of 4 or 5 bottles a year for responsible users over probably 4-5 years of shelf life, you dont need that many. I am just sharing from my own experience cause I started getting quite few and then did the math. I know lots of people are probably thinking black market, but man you can get some dianbol for cheaper than what people are payin on ebay. Of coures I realize it may be because they would rather buy some legal than illegal, but in a few days it doesnt matter, illegal is illegal. So I would just get some real juice and enjoy. I personally use some mdrol as a plateau buster also. Not looking to be a freak anymore. Just healthy and strong. Currenty at 244lbs so I dont want to get much bigger. Starting to do body recomp and would like to get back down to around 220 by summer. I know this obtainable easily but am not trying to cut with calorie cutting and lots of cardio.
anyways just think things out a little before you buy

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know they are good for longet then the date on bottle, but doing the math of 4 or 5 bottles a year for responsible users over probably 4-5 years of shelf life, you dont need that many. I am just sharing from my own experience cause I started getting quite few and then did the math. I know lots of people are probably thinking black market, but man you can get some dianbol for cheaper than what people are payin on ebay. Of coures I realize it may be because they would rather buy some legal than illegal, but in a few days it doesnt matter, illegal is illegal. So I would just get some real juice and enjoy. I personally use some mdrol as a plateau buster also. Not looking to be a freak anymore. Just healthy and strong. Currenty at 244lbs so I dont want to get much bigger. Starting to do body recomp and would like to get back down to around 220 by summer. I know this obtainable easily but am not trying to cut with calorie cutting and lots of cardio.
anyways just think things out a little before you buy
I agree bro, you can enjoy the real thing for great prices if you can find the right source.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of people that have pulled their gear out of a freezer after nearly a decade and it was just fine. Eliminating/reducing moisture, heat, light, and air can do a LOT to extend the life of a compound. Of course, some compounds last longer than others, but still, the worst that would happen is the the compound would begin losing potency at a certain point.

I took my SD out of the bottle and vacuum sealed the caps into little packs. They can sit in the back of the freezer for years for all I care as they are not taking up significant space.

Also, none of this really applies to compounds that are stored any kind of liquid as that brings many new factors into the equation.

As far as "hoarding" goes, I didn't bother stocking up on anything other than SD. Chances are, even that compound will begin popping up more and more on the "black market". I already know of one reputable source that is carrying it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have no need to stock up because I have black market sources that sell the legal steroids, soon to be illegal I may want for cheap prices :D...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have no need to stock up because I have black market sources that sell the legal steroids, soon to be illegal I may want for cheap prices :D...
loose lips sink ships brah.

back on topic............if properly stored most synthetic(non-organic) compounds will probably last 5+ years without any potency loss, probably 10+ years before a potency loss that would even be considered for dose adjustment.

srs.

i still agree, i mean how many bottles of drol does one man really need? lol

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well thanks for the input, did not know they woudl last that long

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
One of the largest studies ever conducted that supports the above points about "expired drug" labeling was done by the US military 15 years ago, according to a feature story in the Wall Street Journal (March 29, 2000), reported by Laurie P. Cohen. The military was sitting on a $1 billion stockpile of drugs and facing the daunting process of destroying and replacing its supply every 2 to 3 years, so it began a testing program to see if it could extend the life of its inventory. The testing, conducted by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), ultimately covered more than 100 drugs, prescription and over-the-counter. The results showed that about 90% of them were safe and effective as far as 15 years past their original expiration date.
And most of these drugs were sitting in warehouses in far from favorable (I.e., desert heat) conditions.

bualls23

Awards
expiry dates are required by law on any food/dietary product. thats the main reason they put them on the bottle. if there is no moisture in the product, then there really should be no way for them to break down, as long as you keep them dry and out of direct light and heat. an expiry date is there mainly for bacterial growth on food products, and if you eliminate moisture/heat/light, then you really shouldn't have a problem with expiry dates.
and if a company doesn't put expiry dates, then people wouldn't be paranoid and buy more. expiry dates = more sales for the company.

NRM102

Awards
loose lips sink ships brah.

back on topic............if properly stored most synthetic(non-organic) compounds will probably last 5+ years without any potency loss, probably 10+ years before a potency loss that would even be considered for dose adjustment.

srs.

i still agree, i mean how many bottles of drol does one man really need? lol
What is the proper way to store them? Ive heard many different things.