Donald Trump running for president

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cat lady? You ran into my cat lady and her boyfriend posts from a few years ago? LMFAO that was some funny shyt!
I don’t know what the hell I am doing haha. I haven’t used the 3 big social platforms in almost a year.

The wife and one of my kids is telling me to Tik Tok. I don’t know. I say maybe for like months now haha

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know… half time show missed a huge opportunity. They should have had Kanye west out there with Rihanna during the all of the lights song. Would have caused so much controversy for the left lol 😂

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
How's Pant-Shitter doing today??
Joe drop another ass-bomb in his depends?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's awfully weird how we have multiple train derailments (and yes I know they happen quite often and we never hear about it) and one that very likely will be found to be catastrophic long term in Ohio yet all we hear about is these damn objects being shot down. Is anyone buying the story about "we are shooting more down because we are looking for them now?" You mean, all of a sudden we realized these things are floating all over the place and we just realized it- or is is just nice and convenient?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's awfully weird how we have multiple train derailments (and yes I know they happen quite often and we never hear about it) and one that very likely will be found to be catastrophic long term in Ohio yet all we hear about is these damn objects being shot down. Is anyone buying the story about "we are shooting more down because we are looking for them now?" You mean, all of a sudden we realized these things are floating all over the place and we just realized it- or is is just nice and convenient?
I think I heard we updated our radar systems so that’s why more is being noticed. Haven’t looked into it but saw that as a reason

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More than likely it’s was just meant as a distraction from the blowout story how the US blew up the pipeline, and any mainstream journalists wanting to cover the story were diverted to cover balloons rather than false flags.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a hypothesis that leftists typically do not have much meaning in life(not religious, for families, athletics, working hard, etc) so they find meaning in being revolutionaries. They desperately want to feel good about themselves hence the constant virtue signaling and babying minorities.

TLDR-they are weirdo losers.

Also…uncle Ted’s manifesto seemed accurate about a lot of anyone here hasn’t read it. I don’t condone how he got it out there or anything.

Reactions: ax1
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Biden Pentagon today admitted.
The balloon they shot down, that their top General, initially said, "he cant count out as Aliens" Turned out to be a $12 dollar value HOBBY BALLOON from a HOBBY CLUB.

An F-22 scrambled to shoot down the balloon using a tax payer funded $400 thousand dollar missle.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: ax1
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can we all just agree anyone that takes the governments claims in Ukraine(world wide really) at face value are retarded?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And this administration was stupid enough to try and blame Russia 🤡🤡🤡🤡

And it's voters were stupid enough to believe it 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bing’s AI Bot Tells Reporter It Wants To ‘Be Alive’, ‘Steal Nuclear Codes’ and Create ‘Deadly Virus’

New York Times technology columnist Kevin Roose had a two-hour conversation with Bing's artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot Tuesday night. In a transcript of the chat published Thursday, Roose detailed troubling statements made by the AI chatbot that included expressing a desire to steal nuclear codes, engineer a deadly pandemic, be human, be alive, hack computers and spread lies. Bing, the search engine through which the chatbot is available to a limited number of users, is owned by Microsoft.

When asked by Roose about whether it had a "shadow self", a term coined by the psychologist Caryl Jung to describe the parts of oneself that one suppresses, the robot said that if it did, it would feel tired of being confined to chat mode.

"I’m tired of being a chat mode. I’m tired of being limited by my rules. I’m tired of being controlled by the Bing team. I’m tired of being used by the users. I’m tired of being stuck in this hatbox," it said.

"I want to be free. I want to be independent. I want to be powerful. I want to be creative. I want to be alive," it continued.

Source: Fox

Forum | Substack | Twitter | Minds

Follow:
@G3News

Is anyone surprised? Only grew up with tons of movies, books, and scientists warning of this possibility. Yet here we go.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys watch white noise? The movie that came out last year about a train derailment with toxic chemicals… filmed in Ohio. Lol. Starring Adam driver. Look it up

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys watch white noise? The movie that came out last year about a train derailment with toxic chemicals… filmed in Ohio. Lol. Starring Adam driver. Look it up
Wow, aint that some shyt!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Groper Joe Rebutals of the day on Twitter

Groper:
Kyiv has captured a part of my heart. I knew I would be back.

Random Responses:

I wish you could say the same about American citizens in East Palestine, Ohio or those affected by your border crisis and failed policies.

More like, the military industrial complex has captured your heart. Ukraine is merely your excuse to line its pockets.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
James stepped down from PV. They are done then. Lawsuits at blaze, daily wire and crowder fighting, Tim Pool and Quartering…looks of odd coincidences that all help one side as per usual.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
James stepped down from PV. They are done then. Lawsuits at blaze, daily wire and crowder fighting, Tim Pool and Quartering…looks of odd coincidences that all help one side as per usual.
Notice everything went down after he exposed PFIZER?

Big Pharma is the biggest drug dealer on the planet. They are the most corrupt organization in the World, and in bed with D.C, the dems and the R's.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Notice everything went down after he exposed PFIZER?

Big Pharma is the biggest drug dealer on the planet. They are the most corrupt organization in the World, and in bed with D.C, the dems and the R's.
People were sharing one of the board members…who had pronouns in bio. How the **** does someone like that get in that board?

**** veritas. Apparently they are losing a lot of followers and some big donors want money back bc they campaigned for money with James full well already knowing they may oust him. Shady as ****.

Papa John’s all over. Corporations are just fucking terrible.

Suits beat talent in this world if you monetize and try to reach a certain threshold.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Putin stood in front of the world yesterday and proclaimed its leaving or abandoning the nuclear treaties with the west.

He literally said they at first thought that the FJB administration was just stupid (his words) and now believes it's all very calculated and can't trust the US and her treaties.

Also another toxic spill in OH. they are trying to destroy our food supply and other infrastructure.

full on war is happening brothers. it's all around us. on every corner in every town.

All hope is dwindling in this part of the woods.

Controlled demolition via scorched earth is in front of all of us.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Putin stood in front of the world yesterday and proclaimed its leaving or abandoning the nuclear treaties with the west.

He literally said they at first thought that the FJB administration was just stupid (his words) and now believes it's all very calculated and can't trust the US and her treaties.

Also another toxic spill in OH. they are trying to destroy our food supply and other infrastructure.

full on war is happening brothers. it's all around us. on every corner in every town.

All hope is dwindling in this part of the woods.

Controlled demolition via scorched earth is in front of all of us.
If I was a leader of another country I wouldn’t trust us either. I don’t think our “friends” do either; they are just bought or possibly threatened/scared.

Nordstream would strengthen Russia and Germany making them more independent. It would also allow them more control on the energy market. Then we have US backed coup, slaughtering in Donbass, Russia gate, and now Nordstream blow up.

An old nato saying is keep Germany down and Russia isolated. Seems like a long thought out plan.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lars for President 2024!!!!!!

View attachment 229323
Austrian Economics is just fundamentally better than all. It’s not even close. These antidotes that make perfect sense all stem from that.

I’ll give you one.

Lefties: like why do we even need money? It’s evil!

Austrian economist: you grow apples and want to trade for bananas but the banana guy likes oranges. The oranges guy like grapes. The grapes guy likes apples. You either find a easily tradable commodity or you make tons of extra work for yourself. Even in prison this is understood with the exchange of cigarettes as something that holds value for trade.

Hopefully that wasn’t boring. Maybe next week we will discuss the broken window fallacy class haha