Doing a 1-AD cycle (my first!)

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Be great if anyone can chime in. Simple google search seems like decanote is on the longer side

Karlrobert

Awards
Be great if anyone can chime in. Simple google search seems like decanote is on the longer side
When taken orally esters will be cleaved off in your digestive system before they hit the bloodstream. It’s different than injecting. Start your Nolva the day after cycle ends.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
When taken orally esters will be cleaved off in your digestive system before they hit the bloodstream. It’s different than injecting. Start your Nolva the day after cycle ends.
Thanks for the note, so why would they deconocate in the first place?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
So they give you less actual hormone for the same price.
could be, or it can also be to maintain a steady level of hormonal spikes. I guess I can up the dosage to 330mg

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
think steel supplements 1-andro is only 65mg per cap and they tell them to only take 2 max. And it seems like ppl are still making gains on 130mg a day...

could be the liposomal delivery?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
think steel supplements 1-andro is only 65mg per cap and they tell them to only take 2 max. And it seems like ppl are still making gains on 130mg a day...

could be the liposomal delivery?
IMG_0881.JPG

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Word around town is if you're gonna get shutdown for gains you may as well make the gains worth the shutdown. 110 or 330 is your choice but you'll notice very few people saying keep it low and everyone echoing *330-330-330*

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Word around town is if you're gonna get shutdown for gains you may as well make the gains worth the shutdown. 110 or 330 is your choice but you'll notice very few people saying keep it low and everyone echoing *330-330-330*
I’m starting with 220. I’ll see how it goes but I will def keep in mind to up the dose mid second week to 330 if sides are at bay. Usually from logs on here it seems like ppl don’t see much happening until 2 weeks in anyways.

please also critique my PCT plan
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Arimistane 50mg
Natural test booster (D aspartic acid,ashwabdga,etc)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i can say is i ran icon one at recommended dose and 2 tubes lasted me a full 2 months, gained 7lbs of very lean muscle and strength went up...gains were easy to maintain, no huge gains only to lose after pct.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I’ll most likely up the dose to 330mg next week. So maybe going 40/40/20/20 ain’t terrible? I think adding 50mg of arimistane is good as well.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still seems high to me but maybe someone else will offer their opinion on it?

For the sake of comparison, I'm planning on 20/20/10/10 after msten at 20mg in the next few months.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Is it better to be high(er) than just low , in general with nolva? Also I’ll be taking 50mg of arimistane ...and also natural test boosters