does rpn havoc have the same formula

tpeezy

Awards
i read that havoc was banned months ago but yet i still see it being sold online for a fair price at that. i was wondering if they changed from the original ingrediens making it an epistane clone to some other junk to make it legal. thanks

ITW

ITW

Awards
i read that havoc was banned months ago but yet i still see it being sold online for a fair price at that. i was wondering if they changed from the original ingrediens making it an epistane clone to some other junk to make it legal. thanks
Epistane is not banned.

tpeezy

Awards
really? i could swear i read it was.so rpns havoc is legit?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if im not mistaken, the creator of havoc got into some trouble awhile back. but epistane is not banned. havoc and IBE Epistane were the first two epistane products. so everything else thats epistane could be thought of as clones of havoc

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lgi is good also check out hardcore formulations they are a very legit and make very very quality clones. I ve seen all of their clones used and seen exceptional results.

Also anabolic technologies have good clones, but their custome blends usually need better dosing. However their dmz, max lmg is dosed great.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lgi is old faithful to me. its hard to find a better priced product. and theyve been around for awhile and are known to be legit