Unanswered Does Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals make the strongest Tribulus?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heard they claimed to have unicorn in lab too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This like saying Aquafina makes the strongest water.
We all know Poland spring is the strongest affordable clone of it

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You think their lying about their test results?
More just that there’s very little advantage here to a high potency extract when you can just increase the dose of a standard extract. It’s not a bad offering, just the marketing seems slightly over the top

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You think their lying about their test results?
More just that there’s very little advantage here to a high potency extract when you can just increase the dose of a standard extract. It’s not a bad offering, just the marketing seems slightly over the top

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That doesn't make sense. If theirs is 102.96 mg per tablet and the closest is GAT Sports Tribulus at under 5 mg I would need to take 20 pills to equal it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That doesn't make sense. If theirs is 102.96 mg per tablet and the closest is GAT Sports Tribulus at under 5 mg I would need to take 20 pills to equal it.
That’s the closest out of the ones they tested. There’s thousands of tribulus products out there, they tested 7 (one of which was theirs). I’ve seen a bunch of labels stating higher standardizations of protodioscin (not sure if they’ve all been verified) which were all conveniently left out of their testing. In fact, from memory, I don’t think any of the products in their test are even standardized for protodioscin. Is that a fair comparison?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That’s the closest out of the ones they tested. There’s thousands of tribulus products out there, they tested 7 (one of which was theirs). I’ve seen a bunch of labels stating higher standardizations of protodioscin (not sure if they’ve all been verified) which were all conveniently left out of their testing. In fact, from memory, I don’t think any of the products in their test are even standardized for protodioscin. Is that a fair comparison?
If there's any stronger ones can you name it if it's stronger and legit I definitely want to try it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If there's any stronger ones can you name it if it's stronger and legit I definitely want to try it.
The only one I could think off the top of my head was Pharmafreak Test Freak. 20% protodioscin, old labels said 1g of tribulus, new ones, it’s part of a blend. But you can just search protodioscin on Amazon. A few come up. Barlowe’s has one at 40% protodioscin.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The only one I could think off the top of my head was Pharmafreak Test Freak. 20% protodioscin, old labels said 1g of tribulus, new ones, it’s part of a blend. But you can just search protodioscin on Amazon. A few come up. Barlowe’s has one at 40% protodioscin.
ALot of amazon brands seem sketchy. Barlowe seems like they are in Africa. Have you used any of them?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ALot of amazon brands seem sketchy. Barlowe seems like they are in Africa. Have you used any of them?
I haven’t. I’ve thought about it considering how many people I’ve heard swear by trib. I’ve heard of people using some of Barlowe’s stuff. I can’t vouch for them though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's all pixie dust. It has so little real life benifits that it isint worth buying anyway