Does 1 andro and 4 andro raise your agression level too high or?

simontupper

Awards
I know a few people who used steroids and PHs and most of them say they had a really short temper while on cycle.

How does those compounds compare to regular anabolics in terms of agression?
(Do you get roid rage?)

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Never took 4-andro, only 1-andro. Can't say that I notice any aggression from it though. Epiandro gave me some aggression in the gym but nothing like irritability and getting nasty or crazy with people just the weights lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it will vary from user to user. I didn't have much agression increase when stacking them.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If you're an a$$hole before taking PEDs, you'll be one after. If not...

Anti-PED "Roid Rage" BS from the 80's

And the 5a Reductase into DHT from 2 Step 4-DHEA isn't like 500mg of Test a week anyway :D

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are nothing. If you let a couple andros make you overly aggressive, you were looking for an excuse to be anyways.

simontupper

Awards
Im not an angry person, but i need to be patient and behave like a pro... so i cant really afford being irritable

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not an angry person, but i need to be patient and behave like a pro... so i cant really afford being irritable
It's all about self control, either you have it or you don't

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a few people who used steroids and PHs and most of them say they had a really short temper while on cycle.

How does those compounds compare to regular anabolics in terms of agression?
(Do you get roid rage?)

Roid rage doesn't exist. If you are a volatile person to begin with then increased testosterone may increase that, but in the end it's up to you and your discipline to regulate your actions and emotions.

simontupper

Awards
I don't think i'll have any problem, I did a little bit of research and I found that andros wouldn't the problem if it happens. The problem would be me and since i'm generally calm, then I shouldn't worry. At least in theory.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think i'll have any problem, I did a little bit of research and I found that andros wouldn't the problem if it happens. The problem would be me and since i'm generally calm, then I shouldn't worry. At least in theory.
That's exactly what we told you...

simontupper

Awards
Well.. I cant believe everything you guys say.. I found out that some compounds makes you definitely more short temper. When you look around you find a lot of people who used stacks of ph or steroids and their personal life suffured, but andros don't really have that kind of reputation, although some do feel a lot more agressive, but as you guys said, maybe they're just angry people in general.

I'm reading a lot and asking a lot of questions these days, because I just bought a stack of andro 1 and 4... And I don't feel like I know enough about those to start using them. I also have epistane, but that's a bit more scary and I'll do it at later time when I fully understand what I did right and what I did wrong during my andros cycle, which will start later this summer.