Do you qualify?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well i wrote out a long version, but then got a error message when i went to post it.

Long story short..

ALways been the fat "nice" guy, (why are fat guys always nice?)
Hated the fact that chicks were grossed out by my fatness, reached a peak of 350+ when my life was at its lowest point.

Decided that my life was worth living, and wanted to change it for the better, never wanted to be a victim again so i took up boxing and martial arts, and wanted a body i could be proud of so i started to diet.

that was 2 and a half years ago.
Now im 205 at around 17%, my journey has taken me many places, all my fight training came to a peak during an epic 5 round slugfest during a light heavyweight championship fight june 18, my first MMA fight, im proud to say. (even though i ended up on the losing side)
I have plans for another fight in october, this time im fighting at 185, and my strength is better than ever, as i gave up lifting late 2004 to focus on MMA soley. Getting back in the gym has been a blessing in disguise for me, full time MMA training scavenged my once impressive strength, trading it for fat loss.

My motivation was basically i needed something to focus on, a definative goal to measure my success by, while it can be hard to measure personal success in terms of emotional and spiritual growth, measuring physical growth is much easier, and gave me a focus for my energies.

My goal, 2 years ago was that one day i wanted to see my abs, and that goal is closer than ever.. it took along time to realize the importance of proper diet, something that plauged me for my whole life, as i used to have a eating disorder.

Anyways, thats my speil..