Dmz take 2.0

PatMcGroin

Awards
Are you sure it's the DMZ making you stand at attention and not the Stano? Just seems to be the opposite of what most people experience, me included. It didn't make it not work, just didn't care to use it!!
Well, I ran DMZ 3 months ago and just started a new cycle 2 weeks ago. The last time I ran DMZ it wasn't as pronounced as this time. The Stano is definitely boosting libido like crazy, I've never had this much energy in my life. Last time I ran Stano it didn't make me feel like I'm going thru puberty again. Loving it regardless. But it probably is the Stano like you said.

PatMcGroin

Awards
Are you sure it's the DMZ making you stand at attention and not the Stano? Just seems to be the opposite of what most people experience, me included. It didn't make it not work, just didn't care to use it!!
DMA- I get good results at 30mg DMZ (1000mg of Stano on top obviously). You think I should push it up to 45mg the last 2 weeks? I gained 12 pounds on 30mg DMZ on a 5 week run. 5'7 170lbs 12% bf.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMA- I get good results at 30mg DMZ (1000mg of Stano on top obviously). You think I should push it up to 45mg the last 2 weeks? I gained 12 pounds on 30mg DMZ on a 5 week run. 5'7 170lbs 12% bf.
That's one of those hard to call decisions. The old, "if you're making gains with little sides don't up the dosage" point comes into play. But who knows if gains wouldn't accelerate if you didn't up the dosage. I say try it, 45 isn't astronomically high. I ran LGI DMZ at 75. BP was also off the charts, but hey I'm a greedy fuuk.

I say finish hard and strong.

PatMcGroin

Awards
That's one of those hard to call decisions. The old, "if you're making gains with little sides don't up the dosage" point comes into play. But who knows if gains wouldn't accelerate if you didn't up the dosage. I say try it, 45 isn't astronomically high. I ran LGI DMZ at 75. BP was also off the charts, but hey I'm a greedy fuuk.

I say finish hard and strong.
Jesus Christ man, 75mg? You've got more balls than I do, and I have abused my body with so many different things (not proud, just throwing it out there.) I guess I'll roll with 45mg for the last 2 weeks... I just wanted to see your opinion since I'm only 5'7 170. Granted, I;ve worked out for 10 plus years and its mostly all muscle. I thought I might be a little small for 45mg, but if you think it would really increase my workouts and results, I will. Cheers bro.

PatMcGroin

Awards
So I'm figuring you just took about 35 mg SD, since my rule of thumb is DMZ should be doubled to a normal SD run. 40mg of SD is insane brother- holy fawk. My buddy just got off an SD run and couldn't even go past 20mg, he was a walking zombie week 4. You are a ****ing tank.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Risk vs reward sorta deal

I'm a "find an effective dose" kinda guy. These things aren't terribly kind to our bodies. If I'm seeing results and I "feel" good I stay put generally. Makes the stash last longer and minimizes (often times) the tax on our bodies and vitals.

But hell, maybe you'll find 45 to be agreeable - won't know unless you try!

PatMcGroin

Awards
Risk vs reward sorta deal

I'm a "find an effective dose" kinda guy. These things aren't terribly kind to our bodies. If I'm seeing results and I "feel" good I stay put generally. Makes the stash last longer and minimizes (often times) the tax on our bodies and vitals.

But hell, maybe you'll find 45 to be agreeable - won't know unless you try!
You bring up a very valid point, I only have 3 bottles of DMZ after this run, so since I see good results at 30, I'm just going to stay there and just run 45mg last week to see how it goes. Cheers

fordmandiesel

Awards
My energy and libido are perfect, I hope my pct goes as good as my cycke because I've got no complaints, I've gotten one headache, nothing els

fordmandiesel

Awards
Today was a rest day, I hit it hard over the weekend. I've stopped weighing myself because the mirror has started to tell me my results more then a scale at this point, swollen all day my traps are engaged all the time makes me look bigger then I really am, so far I love it

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has KilaCali rolled his freshly swole cheeks in here yet?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yo IM Here!!!! Sorry for lagging man, too much going on, theres no excuses for sure though. How's it going??!?!

fordmandiesel

Awards
My pos phone or the site isn't telling me anyone's responding in this thread! It says no notifications ugh I gaye technology, I'm a diesel mechanic for work trying to get my own business going it's s 16 hour a day nightmare lol, today in the gym was awesome I'm nearing week 4 so far nothing but positives, hopefully it will stay that way, libido, energy, nuts, acne, everything is normal, I'm up 15lbs pretty much all lean, no water retention vascular as all hell, msten+dmz might be my favorite so far

fordmandiesel

Awards
Yo IM Here!!!! Sorry for lagging man, too much going on, theres no excuses for sure though. How's it going??!?!

Glad your back! Going strong! Fingers xd it stays that way lifts are up so life is good ��

fordmandiesel

Awards
I took before pics so after pics I will take and show, you may turd yourself with the results it seems as though my body enjoys the msten, this cycles been a little more pleasent compared to dmz only I got back pumps, libido and energy weren't as high compared to this cycle, I saud I wasn't going to weigh myself but I caved, according to the mirror I went from normal to stretching shirts in the past cpl days haha

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** man nice stuff so far. Makes me wish I had more dmz in mai stash (was it for this my life I sought? Maybe soooooo maybe not)

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
. . . . this cycles been a little more pleasent compared to dmz only I got back pumps, libido and energy weren't as high compared to this cycle,

Are you saying you got back pumps and your libido/energy wasn't as high on the DMZ? ... or that you're experiencing these things on the MSten?

fordmandiesel

Awards
Are you saying you got back pumps and your libido/energy wasn't as high on the DMZ? ... or that you're experiencing these things on the MSten?
None of those did effects with msten, dmz only yes libido was kind of low and bavk pumps sucked

fordmandiesel

Awards
What's everyone's thoughts on upping to 3 a day for an extra week that would be 30mg msten and 30mg dmz

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not, if its too much you can back off

fordmandiesel

Awards
Why not, if its too much you can back off
True, i know PPP say m sten at 20 is hogh already but when researching just m sten solo cycles ppl run it at 20-40mg so I was thinking about trying it, this will pretty much be my last week in cycle I'm wondering if I should just do it now for my last week instead of 5 seeing as it's pretty toxic stuff

Superman_777

Awards
You would yield better results running it for longer at the same dose than upping it. That kind of dosage doesn't equivalate to your body weight and size either. When people start complaining about side effects, it is going to be due to the dose to body size ratio. These "standard 'x' mg" cycles are counter-productive and should only be used as a reference to find the corresponding dose for you, taking into account your body and various factors. You will always get the optimal results this way while maintaining vitality.

If you do increase it, keep a close eye on your blood pressure. Focus on your kidneys here, because they are easily damaged from high blood pressure, which is the number one cause for ckd and end stage renal failure, etc, as well as dozens of other leading diseases/disorders ..Nothing to play around with here, and this goes for anyone else reading this post. The nephrons do not rebuild once they burst, and if too much inflammation partakes for an extended period of time, it will turn into a downward loop system, where your blood pressure will get even worse (as damaged kidneys will not regulate your blood pressure as well anymore), thus damaging them even more. This is also not to say pharmaceuticals/prescription drugs, stimulants were involved or dehydration, poor diet, refined sugar, highly processed food, gmo, etc...All of these pose different thresholds of toxicity to the kidneys as well, but keep in mind high blood pressure, dehydration, stimulants and pharmaceuticals are among the top--these are the ones to avoid. These are one of the few organs I have very extensive knowledge about, biological functionality, etc..

Listen to your body, and I suggest you consume 8-12 liters of water a day. Supplement with hawthorne berry and cayenne pepper for blood pressure. You may throw in korean ginseng as well, only if desired. NAC at 600mg twice a day, standardized silymarin extract 150mg twice a day. For kidneys, my two favorite which i take year round, utica dioca (nettle leaf) and dandelion root. Nettle will dissolve oxalate stones, improve filtration, remove uric acid from blood, is potassium sparring, lowers creatinine, anti-inflammatory, assists in cellular repair... Licorice root is exceptionally good for adrenal recovery, and it can tie in with kidneys somewhat, as your ras system works simultaneously with the adrenals and will better regulate your renin excretion by the kidneys. This will also yield a better sodium regulation, potassium, water, etc... but avoid excess amounts with licorice, it can cause some temporary water retention if you over dose as it may either under or over regulate aldosterone temporarily.

A quality multi-vitamin as well, it must be have d-alpha tocopheryl acetate as vitamin E. If not, you are wasting your money buying synthetic chalk that is not absorbable and is for the most part worthless. This identifies the entire vitamin's quality and whether the manufacturer used a synthetic formulation or not. I believe the labeling for the synthetic cheap stuff is something along the lines of "dl..." I also recommend a spoon of olive oil in the am, and right before you go to sleep. It will help loosen your liver and gallbladder ducts, in-turn helping to expel built up toxins and other material out from both. I threw a somewhat copious amount of information at you, but this is for others to see as well.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
You would yield better results running it for longer at the same dose than upping it. That kind of dosage doesn't equivalate to your body weight and size either. When people start complaining about side effects, it is going to be due to the dose to body size ratio. These "standard 'x' mg" cycles are counter-productive and should only be used as a reference to find the corresponding dose for you, taking into account your body and various factors. You will always get the optimal results this way while maintaining vitality.

If you do increase it, keep a close eye on your blood pressure. Focus on your kidneys here, because they are easily damaged from high blood pressure, which is the number one cause for ckd and end stage renal failure, etc, as well as dozens of other leading diseases/disorders ..Nothing to play around with here, and this goes for anyone else reading this post. The nephrons do not rebuild once they burst, and if too much inflammation partakes for an extended period of time, it will turn into a downward loop system, where your blood pressure will get even worse (as damaged kidneys will not regulate your blood pressure as well anymore), thus damaging them even more. This is also not to say pharmaceuticals/prescription drugs, stimulants were involved or dehydration, poor diet, refined sugar, highly processed food, gmo, etc...All of these pose different thresholds of toxicity to the kidneys as well, but keep in mind high blood pressure, dehydration, stimulants and pharmaceuticals are among the top--these are the ones to avoid. These are one of the few organs I have very extensive knowledge about, biological functionality, etc..

Listen to your body, and I suggest you consume 8-12 liters of water a day. Supplement with hawthorne berry and cayenne pepper for blood pressure. You may throw in korean ginseng as well, only if desired. NAC at 600mg twice a day, standardized silymarin extract 150mg twice a day. For kidneys, my two favorite which i take year round, utica dioca (nettle leaf) and dandelion root. Nettle will dissolve oxalate stones, improve filtration, remove uric acid from blood, is potassium sparring, lowers creatinine, anti-inflammatory, assists in cellular repair... Licorice root is exceptionally good for adrenal recovery, and it can tie in with kidneys somewhat, as your ras system works simultaneously with the adrenals and will better regulate your renin excretion by the kidneys. This will also yield a better sodium regulation, potassium, water, etc... but avoid excess amounts with licorice, it can cause some temporary water retention if you over dose as it may either under or over regulate aldosterone temporarily.

A quality multi-vitamin as well, it must be have d-alpha tocopheryl acetate as vitamin E. If not, you are wasting your money buying synthetic chalk that is not absorbable and is for the most part worthless. This identifies the entire vitamin's quality and whether the manufacturer used a synthetic formulation or not. I believe the labeling for the synthetic cheap stuff is something along the lines of "dl..." I also recommend a spoon of olive oil in the am, and right before you go to sleep. It will help loosen your liver and gallbladder ducts, in-turn helping to expel built up toxins and other material out from both. I threw a somewhat copious amount of information at you, but this is for others to see as well.
Awesome Reference and Response bro, I couldn't have said it better, so many things come in to play, I honestly would run a little higher of a dose just from experience but it always changes person to person and if your gonna cut your cycle short its definitely not a good idea, maybe something to plan in future runs but I would stick with the current dose's and run this thing out and think ahead at how you can improve your health and body next time you choose to run something. its all trial and error with as least error as possible we all wish things could happen faster and we could change up certain cycles but sometimes its best to wait it out cause theres no telling what next week will bring, your body is constantly evolving and the PH is pushing it into overdrive it just takes a couple days to weeks to see that. hope it all works out!

fordmandiesel

Awards
Thanks guys, I think I'm just getting greedy haha, its my lack of negative sideffects that are making me think more would be better for some reason, I haven't gone up on body weight since my last weigh in 4dags ago and it's been riding pretty consistently I've added some extra good fats and proteins but it seems the weight gain has haulted

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Damn sorry to hear that! maybe there are other aspects of the training you might not be catching that could do it, over training maybe? sometimes rest is better then anything for a few days, ive noticed gains stop and I would stop for almost a week and gain 2-3lbs of good weight giving the body time to fully catch up and use everything to go towards healing and not having to lose some for energy for training... just a thought.

fordmandiesel

Awards
We'll the cycle comes to an end tomorrow but next Cycle I'll do same dmz 2.0 except run it 20/20/30/30 because God damn I ended up running 3 caps yeaterday and today like I was questioning about, and the pumps alone were insane skin was tight as ever, vascularity was crazy I thought my 4arms were going to explode strength was up there everything felt light until I went really heavy, Today was an eye opening experience alone, was a very fun cycle I enjoyed it, I would recommend giving it a go for sure

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've inspired men to procure a couple cycles worth of dmz!!

modatank

Awards
I just recently purchased a bottle of lgi dmz-15 and was thinking about running this for 4 weeks, but really wanted to start out with a mor milder compound such as epistane or hdrol but haven't been able to get them locally. Anyways the reason I'm posting on here is have any of yal heard of a username on ebay named jongator?? HD claims to have legit havoc by rpn and know it's been discountinued for a while

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just recently purchased a bottle of lgi dmz-15 and was thinking about running this for 4 weeks, but really wanted to start out with a mor milder compound such as epistane or hdrol but haven't been able to get them locally. Anyways the reason I'm posting on here is have any of yal heard of a username on ebay named jongator?? HD claims to have legit havoc by rpn and know it's been discountinued for a while
Get something to run alongside as a base and go with the dmz, start at 30 mg and run 5-6 weeks. Dmz at lower dose shouldn't have any worse sides then hdrol at 75. Get all your supports and serm before you start.

modatank

Awards
Alright thanks I appreciate it I'm just super excited to start up this cycle and been waiting and researching for awhile

fordmandiesel

Awards
Epistane gave me back achne and back pumps and the little muscle growth wasn't worth the sides, Just my experience my body didn't like it

fordmandiesel

Awards
On my pct, I don't feel I'm shut down, my libido is great, lots of energy I feel 100% no nipple issues, should I use my nolva??? Or just use my arimistane and DAA, maca, tribulus?

fordmandiesel

Awards
When I took Dmz solo, and epistane, come week 4 lethargy was a big issue, libidi was kind of effected but not bad, none of that this cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why take a chance because you (think) your ok. Better safe then sorry. Sometimes sides take weeks to months show up. Up to you tho. I vote yes

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why take a chance because you (think) your ok. Better safe then sorry. Sometimes sides take weeks to months show up. Up to you tho. I vote yes
^^this. Never skip the serm

modatank

Awards
I got a bottle of n2 gaurd laying around. I have all my other supports but has anyone used this on a dmz cycle before?

Superman_777

Awards
Jongator is good to go. I have dealt with him. Hdrol is extremely mild, at least anything below 100mg. So is epistane. It really depends on your goals, time frame, and other factors you need to evaluate as far as choosing which compound to run.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a bottle of n2 gaurd laying around. I have all my other supports but has anyone used this on a dmz cycle before?
Its good, just way over priced. Will work fine

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fordmandude how's peeceetee goin?