DMZ/M-Sten Cycle (First orals)

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Hello all,

Just wanted to write this for anyone who cared at all. I’ve only ran two test cycles before this so these are my first orals. My cycle is nearing a close, and I only have one regret: NO TEST BASE.

Start: October 6
End: Likely after Thanksgiving (I have a bunch of pills laying around and may even run it 8 weeks to be bold)

Starting weight: Truthfully....I don’t know. I just know I hovered around 210 the week I started

Weight today: 231 (been eating in a 1.5k surplus)

Please keep in mind I gained about 1 inch on my waist in this time from about a 31-32.

Dosage: I might’ve made the mistake of being overzealous and running too high of damn dosages for a first oral.

M-Sten-30mg nearly the whole time (lowest was 20)
DMZ- 60mg (lowest was 40)

The lethargy is the only really glaring bad side I have received. My bench has went up about 35-40 pounds and that’s being a tad conservative as I haven’t done an all out max. (Could maybe be 50 but don’t want to do an all out max)

Strict press also went up significantly. Was plateaued for a while on it. It went up about 20 pounds.

I won’t lie though, I don’t feel the best. Not the worst either, just eh without the base. I can’t wait to try other orals but this definitely lived up to the hype. Couldn’t ask for anything more. If you’re willing to push the calories and gain a little fat you will truly be amazed at the weight gain. Like I said, 20 pounds and maybe an inch on the waist is nothing.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just don’t skimp on pct bro. Don’t.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Just don’t skimp on pct bro. Don’t.
First thing I made sure I had! Before I even decided what compounds to use. For me, the shutdown was noticeable very quickly. Within 3 weeks, maybe even in the 2nd

OesteGainz

Awards
Experience with dmz here.

I got a great results from dmz and a test ph.
All orals.

8week cycle.

Lost pounds but gains muscle. Complete recomp!

Got pics of the b4 and after of that cycle if you would like to see.

I’d like to try dmz with real test as a base. I’m sure it would be awesome.

I do remember on dmz I got the infamous back pump/cramps.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Wow 20lbs and only an inch waist gain is legit. Thanks for sharing your cycle experience!

Let us know how your weight/waist goes during/after PCT too. I lost 7 of 15lbs by the end of PCT after my cycle, which you may or may not know (I feel like I recognize your username from my log thread..).

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vicious labs? I'm on week 5 of msten/epiandro right now and the gains have been pretty great. I feel ok as well probably due to the epi. Next time I'm gunna try DMZ, then after that msten + DMZ.

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Wow 20lbs and only an inch waist gain is legit. Thanks for sharing your cycle experience!

Let us know how your weight/waist goes during/after PCT too. I lost 7 of 15lbs by the end of PCT after my cycle, which you may or may not know (I feel like I recognize your username from my log thread..).
I actually was unsatisfied for a little bit because my weight gain after about 3 weeks wasn’t where I wanted. I felt like I was doing a lot right but only gained a little over 5 pounds. I had to eat as much as I could to get to this point! Yes, I commented on your log. Good work. I just gave up on caring about the fat gain. I wanted to bulk after all

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Vicious labs? I'm on week 5 of msten/epiandro right now and the gains have been pretty great. I feel ok as well probably due to the epi. Next time I'm gunna try DMZ, then after that msten + DMZ.
No, some no name brand was selling it in a supplement shop by me. 10mg of DMZ and 5 of M-Sten a bottle for $49 so I just bought some to see. I actually wanted to try Aggressive Labz as they have 10mg of each

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
Experience with dmz here.

I got a great results from dmz and a test ph.
All orals.

8week cycle.

Lost pounds but gains muscle. Complete recomp!

Got pics of the b4 and after of that cycle if you would like to see.

I’d like to try dmz with real test as a base. I’m sure it would be awesome.

I do remember on dmz I got the infamous back pump/cramps.
When doing barbell rows, or squatting or anything lower body related I seem to get bad back pumps. I also got shin pain from walking my dog as others have said. I wouldn’t be able to run well, right now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Potbelly Anabolics 10
ChocolateClen Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 6
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 22