Cel Cycle Assist
CEL Tudca

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
M-Test 6 caps per day

Stats: 6'1
190lbs
10% body fat
26 years old

Just wondering should i run the stano during the cycle or in my pct or just save it for after this cycle? Any other input is welcome as well. Could also add in some andro-1 to help with lethargy but I will be working from home the next month so will have plenty of time and energy for the gym.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plan on running DMZ and Stanoplex cycle

Cycle: Aggressive Labz DMZ 15/30/30/45
CEL Stanoplex 600/600/600/600
Cel Cycle Assist
CEL Tudca

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
M-Test 6 caps per day

Stats: 6'1
190lbs
10% body fat
26 years old

Just wondering should i run the stano during the cycle or in my pct or just save it for after this cycle? Any other input is welcome as well. Could also add in some andro-1 to help with lethargy but I will be working from home the next month so will have plenty of time and energy for the gym.

Run the Stano during your cycle (and DON'T run it in PCT). It should help some with lethargy.
.... If you want to add more kick .... Apex Alchemy has Stanogen (Transdermal Epiandrosterone) buy 1 get 1 free at the moment. So, 2 bottles for less than $35!

I'm currently using it, and it's pretty awesome. By comparison, I've got some Stano capsules I had left over (from another good brand), and I've been trying to mix them in, and it's quite a different experience.
Delivery method does matter. :)