DMZ 3.0 clone

Chadelr

Awards
Two days in 4 pills.. is it possible to have any sides or am I being dramatic? My insides feel sore around my abdominal. Feels like I did 10,000 sit-ups.. I’m running on cycle support and not my first go around.. but I’m just not sure if it’s this or my brain.. or did I do sit-ups while I was sleeping..
Product had awesome reviews and everyone who ran it said it was legit.. any help? And suggestions comments.. these 3 too much to run at once?

IMG_1755.JPG

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Two days in 4 pills.. is it possible to have any sides or am I being dramatic? My insides feel sore around my abdominal. Feels like I did 10,000 sit-ups.. I’m running on cycle support and not my first go around.. but I’m just not sure if it’s this or my brain.. or did I do sit-ups while I was sleeping..
Product had awesome reviews and everyone who ran it said it was legit.. any help? And suggestions comments.. these 3 too much to run at once?

... View attachment 170754
I can't possibly see how anything could happen that fast, not at all. Maybe you strained something

Chadelr

Awards
I can't possibly see how anything could happen that fast, not at all. Maybe you strained something
Idk what’s going on, I was thinking there’s no way 4 pills did anything!! But also paranoid cause I know this isn’t the easy stack to run.

Ryno94

Awards
This is common sense but are you staying properly hydrated?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Possible for GI discomfort but 99% chance you’re overthinking it

edsd

Awards
Is this stuff legit? There’s a bunch on eBay. Would totally buy some if anyone has any reviews on it.

Chadelr

Awards
That’s were I got it.. all reviews and sources I found are g2g

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I stocked up a bit with DMZ and some other things but not from eBay... The other place that sells it. The only other one.

What on cycle you using? Just to make sure you're really really covered. tudca and NAC in solid dosesI hope. This stuff makes the liver work pretty hard, especially if you used to drink a lot, unless you're certain people apparently.

Also, you really should take this with a meal if you aren't that could be why you feel like ****. Orals give me indigestion and especially if I take them on an empty stomach.

TheMstenMonk

Awards
About to stock up on some of theirs as well just saw that they are in stock once again

wrastler163

Awards
any other hints as to the name of this "other place"?

TheMstenMonk

Awards
I’m assuming he meant vicious labs which we really don’t need to be discreet about seeing as they have a whole thread here

wrastler163

Awards
I’m assuming he meant vicious labs which we really don’t need to be discreet about seeing as they have a whole thread here
that's the part that threw me, figured if it was VL he would have said it. Thanks

TheMstenMonk

Awards
He might mean that UK website that sells nanodrol though

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
VL does not sell Aggressive Labz brand. And there is more than just those for DMZ and M1A on the market for sure for sure. I am referring to the only other store carrying Aggressive besides eBay.

Chadelr

Awards
VL does not sell Aggressive Labz brand. And there is more than just those for DMZ and M1A on the market for sure for sure. I am referring to the only other store carrying Aggressive besides eBay.
Mines from eBay

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well it's just the only other store besides eBay carrying Aggressive Labz. Google search Aggressive Labz. They're not a sponsor so I'm not really thinking I should name them. Mass something or other...

wrastler163

Awards
Well it's just the only other store besides eBay carrying Aggressive Labz. Google search Aggressive Labz. They're not a sponsor so I'm not really thinking I should name them. Mass something or other...
Ah I just checked, FWIW they're the ones selling it on eBay too. I placed an order for some DMZ on eBay, and their card was inside. Thank you

edsd

Awards
Just ordered it. I’m going to do a 12 week test cycle and a 5 week kick start of the dmz/Msten/alpha 1 stack.

Ryno94

Awards
Just ordered it. I’m going to do a 12 week test cycle and a 5 week kick start of the dmz/Msten/alpha 1 stack.
5 weeks?! Brave man lol. You gonna do a log on here?

edsd

Awards
5 weeks?! Brave man lol. You gonna do a log on here?
Yes sir! I’ve always wanted to do one. I’m going to start as soon as I get these bad boys in the mail. Honestly I’m most Interested in the kick start results vs. the 12 weeks test. I know what to expect from that.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes sir! I’ve always wanted to do one. I’m going to start as soon as I get these bad boys in the mail. Honestly I’m most Interested in the kick start results vs. the 12 weeks test. I know what to expect from that.
Tbh I think you're in for a real treat.

wrastler163

Awards
very interested in the log. I got some of that too, but after reading some of the comments on here I'm almost scared to run it lol