Dmz 2.0 with osta/cardarine help?

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Just looking for some input in my cycle of dmz 2.0. I'm 25 - 211 lb at 14% body fat. Training for about 7 years. 4 knowing what I'm doing and still learning - I have ran epistane; dmz 3.0 but nothing in past 6 months.

Diet will be a lean bulk but 3000 calories I have worked up to. 350 grams of clean carbs using carb back loading. 230 grams of protein and about 75 g of fat.

I was going to run it along side

On cycle:
Dmz 2.0 - 1 am/1 pm
AR1MACARE*PRO cycle support
1 am/1 pm SUPER OSTA 10mg BY PRIMEVAL LABS
1 am/1 pm CARDAR1NE 10 mg by Olympus UK
Cytogreens
Rise and swell by mind and muscle

Post cycle:
Clomid - 50 for 1 week
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Super PCT Olympus labs

The osta and cardarine will run into my PCT to assist in clearing away the receptors a bit and keeping energy up. Any thoughts?

Here to learn and grow. I read over everyone's old logs and have to sift over trolls and ego bull**** to find any information. So any and all legit help will be appreciated.

I'll have a log of this running as well if anyone has interest.

Thanks guys!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would not continue hormonals into your PCT personally,
But everything else here looks great.

I'll follow a log

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Thanks driven. Anyone else have some advice?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Have a buddy who is a doctor who deals with mainly endocrinology and his studies show a week of 50 mg will engage HPTA in pituitary as well as within testies and reboot then he told me nolva for remainder till test rises with DAA 5 days on ans 2 off and estrogen is controlled by nolva. Taper down and let the body naturally reset after a month. Still on nolva for full month.

I trust him and am willing to give it a shot. I'll repost when done with it. I know its not classic or deemed necessary but still serm regardless and clomid and nolva do approach these issues via separate mechanisms so this is a kick start.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a buddy who is a doctor who deals with mainly endocrinology and his studies show a week of 50 mg will engage HPTA in pituitary as well as within testies and reboot then he told me nolva for remainder till test rises with DAA 5 days on ans 2 off and estrogen is controlled by nolva. Taper down and let the body naturally reset after a month. Still on nolva for full month.

I trust him and am willing to give it a shot. I'll repost when done with it. I know its not classic or deemed necessary but still serm regardless and clomid and nolva do approach these issues via separate mechanisms so this is a kick start.
Sounds interesting, will definitely follow your log for results.

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Looking for some input from the vets. This is only my forth cycle.

Thinking I may need a test base - andro - 4? Anyone use DMZ 2.0 and had negitive sides? No supplier for prop or test.

But my friend said with high carb and DAA through cycle 5 days on 2 off and the cardar1ne/osta would give me energy and endurance. Just want to know how everyone feels on that. Always looking for the best results and safest way.

Thanks for your help.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
All of my PCT's now consist of Clomid and Nolva. There is a lot of research on the benefits of the combination. I also always run the Nolva out past the Clomid.

I would use Dermacrine as a base, 3-5 ED pumps should do it. 4-DHEA (Andro) would work fine as well.

I'm guessing this is a 4 week cycle? I wouldn't worry about your receptors at all, although the increase in metabolic rate from the Cardarine should help a bit in that regard.

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Looking for s bit more input just about stack I would like to.run. any Dmz 2.0 have lethargy? I'm keeping super high carb due to cardarine i can stay lean and use it.

SouthernNitro

SouthernNitro

Awards
Personally Dmz combatted lethargy when I ran it,gave an overall sense of well being that I would imagine is similiar with the new sarms available.I loved dmz,great compound,harsh on the liver,but still a great run.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lethargy on DMZ 2.0 is rare from what I've seen. I ran it and had zero lethargy. DAA on cycle isn't really going to do much for you. If anything run it during PCT.

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Lethargy on DMZ 2.0 is rare from what I've seen. I ran it and had zero lethargy. DAA on cycle isn't really going to do much for you. If anything run it during PCT.
Thanks man. Yeah I just was worried about lethargy and buddy told me cycle 5 on 2 off days to not developed the enzyme to break it down. BUT I was going to get some derimacren but I'll hold off. Sounds like I'll be fine. Thanks for the advice. And experience with the sarms - your the man to go to I have heard for advice.

I will use super PCT by Olympus labs and it has DAA and a killer PCT compounds along side my clomid/nolva.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Yeah I just was worried about lethargy and buddy told me cycle 5 on 2 off days to not developed the enzyme to break it down. BUT I was going to get some derimacren but I'll hold off. Sounds like I'll be fine. Thanks for the advice. And experience with the sarms - your the man to go to I have heard for advice.

I will use super PCT by Olympus labs and it has DAA and a killer PCT compounds along side my clomid/nolva.
As always, your mileage may very. I'd make sure to have that 'test base' on tap just incase you need it. It would suck to have to wait a week for an order to come through, no to mention the fact that Dermacrine will not immediately start working.

I've definitely seen threads where some people experienced lethargy on DMZ 2.0. If they bottle is legit, you'd be wise to have your bases covered beforehand. If you don't end up using it, save it for a future cycle.

clev216

Awards
i finished a cycle of dmz 2.0 about 3 weeks ago, just finishing up pct. I had bought a bottle of andro the giant(4 andro) to run along with the dmz 2 but someone on another log told me it wouldn't do **** so not bother taking it. I took their advice and am glad I did, I don't really think it would of been necessary. although I did start to lose my libido in late week three and week for but after about 1 week of nolva and daa everything felt normal again. gainz from the cycle were pretty good, my strength went through the roof. I lost about 4 lbs during pct and a tiny bit of strength. also I would say eat a **** ton, you wont gain much fat while on cycle.

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
i finished a cycle of dmz 2.0 about 3 weeks ago, just finishing up pct. I had bought a bottle of andro the giant(4 andro) to run along with the dmz 2 but someone on another log told me it wouldn't do **** so not bother taking it. I took their advice and am glad I did, I don't really think it would of been necessary. although I did start to lose my libido in late week three and week for but after about 1 week of nolva and daa everything felt normal again. gainz from the cycle were pretty good, my strength went through the roof. I lost about 4 lbs during pct and a tiny bit of strength. also I would say eat a **** ton, you wont gain much fat while on cycle.

Thanks man! Very helpful as I had andro the giant in my shopping cart online. Honestly when people get lethargic a lot of the times - I feel they under eat. Why do any pro/ass if you don't eat.

Glad it all worked out brother. I am doing TUT training again and advance multicompounds heavy... So I am expecting great results. Super exciting

clev216

Awards
Yea you will see some good results. Starting on day 4 was when I starting seeing strength gains. And every lift progressed every single time and I was doin ppl 2 times weekly. So benching squating and dead lifting 2 times a week. I couldn't keep that up durin pct thought, good luck man. Kill that ****