DMHA is not even close to DMAA in feeling.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Today's ephemera extracts that are on the market do not contain ephedrine due to legal restrictions. Unfortunately it is definitely not the same stuff. There are a few OTC medications that contain ephedrine, but you have to ask the pharmacist because they're held behind the counter and require government issued identification and signature.
So basically the same strength as yohimbe bark correct?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kraken is overrated in my opinion. Anything out there anyone would recommend? I want a pre that gives good enough focus where you feel 3 hours lasts an hour.
In my opinion, the best, and my favorite Pre all time (that's still available) is God of War Red which is Amp-Citrate...however, other pres I have used with Amp-C have been very close. The problem is they are becoming obsolete.

I have not used a "heavy hitter" pre in a long time. I took a big-time break from them, and currently, believe this or not, my go-to favorite set up is Focus-XT. Enough of a caffeine boost, and enough focus for a great session.

The weirdest thing is, contrary to most, when I sued Focus XT in the academic setting, after a while I would crash hard and feel weird and kind of like sh*t....but....when I use it pre-workout I just have a great gym session no crash no feel like garbage...IDK

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion, the best, and my favorite Pre all time (that's still available) is God of War Red which is Amp-Citrate...however, other pres I have used with Amp-C have been very close. The problem is they are becoming obsolete.

I have not used a "heavy hitter" pre in a long time. I took a big-time break from them, and currently, believe this or not, my go-to favorite set up is Focus-XT. Enough of a caffeine boost, and enough focus for a great session.

The weirdest thing is, contrary to most, when I sued Focus XT in the academic setting, after a while I would crash hard and feel weird and kind of like sh*t....but....when I use it pre-workout I just have a great gym session no crash no feel like garbage...IDK
My wife used Focus-XT and she crashed in her training class as well. I have used it only as a PWO and it was decent. No crash.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I can be wrong but the original HEMO rage had a decent dose of dmaa then the ultra concentrate came along and more dmaa that was a solid line up from nutrex .. IDK if no shotgun the OG that tasted like apple vomit had dmaa but that was some strong stuff..long live craze the GOAT of pre workouts

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can be wrong but the original HEMO rage had a decent dose of dmaa then the ultra concentrate came along and more dmaa that was a solid line up from nutrex .. IDK if no shotgun the OG that tasted like apple vomit had dmaa but that was some strong stuff..long live craze the GOAT of pre workouts
Dude, OG Shotgun circa 2007ish...that stuff was beast. So was OG Superpump 250 from the same time period '06/'07ish. Also, 06 when the VPX Redline first came out, the aluminum can, "freeze and burn", damn those were strong too lol

Some others I remember being stupid strong...

Dark Matter by MHP
Craze of course
Muscle Marinade by Purus

all badass

Id argue OG Ultimate Orange murdered all of the above though

Voldyne

Awards
I just wish whatever amphetamine analog they used in a Craze could be made legal, and we could all be happy again while having epic workouts.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wish whatever amphetamine analog they used in a Craze could be made legal, and we could all be happy again while having epic workouts.
add some addy or vyvanse to exsisting pre lol

Voldyne

Awards
add some addy or vyvanse to exsisting pre lol
Oh, I have done Vyvanse, Adderall, and Dexedrine (not all at once...haha)
Still was not as good as what was used in Craze for me....they really nailed it!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried Redcon1 total war ?
I like it but not there’s a thread going around right now where ppl are saying they don’t like it. I compare it to kraken very similar in terms of feel for me. I think the pump is a little better in kraken cause of the glycerol

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Yeah it seems to be hit and miss with people hopefully it’s a hit for me I’ll find out tomorrow