sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i got 4 and paid 3.99 for shipping good deal

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
just place another order... i ended up getting 2 order placed ;)
I did lol. Got 4 bags total. I'll call them tommorrow and see if they can consolidate my order and fix my mess lol.

1st order was suppose to be 4 bottles and ended up only being 3 so I order again and had to pay shipping. PP is pretty cool so it shouldnt be a problem.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go and get'em, fellas! :D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I say they will be gone before morning, what do you guys think?

StrongerNow

StrongerNow

Awards
I got 6 with free FedEx shipping - WooHoo - Thanks!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. 4 bags and no shipping. PP rocks:bow28:

StrongerNow

StrongerNow

Awards
Actually - I just couldn't pass this up and bought 6 more - better hurry!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
They may sell out sooner than i expected. Some guys putting down some decent quantity orders. 4, 6, 10............

they may blow out before midnight.

they stated only 300 bags.

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
NO FRIGGIN" SHIPPING TO CANADA????!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!??????

StrongerNow

StrongerNow

Awards
So...how does this compare to the Tren 250 that was so popular, but I think actually only 25mg active ingredient? Should each pill be double the strength of the other product?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Point system, what point system?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Is this shipping from within the US or coming from outside the US.

And does this qualify for free fedex shipping?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
nvm

purelife1

i ordered 3 bottles said i got free fedex shipping then when i paid it charged me $9+ for shipping so i switched to priority for $5..oh well i only paid $17+ a bottle so i wont complain to bad

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this is my late x-mas gift.... what a sick deal... get in on this fellas I'm sure it will not last till tomorrow

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
****!!!! I came back here to check on the shipping. When I was placing the order, they were in stock. Now - out of stock... **** ME!! Sorry, just venting.......

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
****!!!! I came back here to check on the shipping. When I was placing the order, they were in stock. Now - out of stock... **** ME!! Sorry, just venting.......
You and me both brother, I was trying to check out and couldnt figure out why the shipping wasnt coming up right, Im actually pretty pissed, but I will keep my venting to myself. Its partially my fault, I should have known better and just pulled the trigger, ala shoot first, ask questions later.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I was just playing around with it and it didn't put correct shipping in until i actually placed my billing info into the slots, then with the correct zip, it put the correct amounts next to each shipping option.

freefallermj

Awards
Too bad those of us on the other side of the world were sleeping when they finally went on sale. Guess I'll go look for the profiteers on ebay.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Here's the link to sign up for our point system. It basically gives you back money depending on your purchases and order amount that can be applied to future orders like cash. There is an option to apply your accrued points at the checkout. I'm going to make a thread on it later and post in our subform here on AM:

Primordial Performance Point System

Thanks for your support!

freefallermj

Awards
Just like I thought. Already 1 seller on ebay looking to get 50 bucks a bag and a few others taking bids. What a joke.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an FYI:

The link to the Tren Tablets page got leaked early because one of our advertisers sent out a mass PM too soon. You guys where never supposed to see the TREN tablets page until late this evening after all the content had been posted.

Before any of us got back from our Christmas vacation to notice this all of the TREN were sold -- within about 4 hours of the link getting leaked.

Anyway, thanks for helping us blow this out.

Happy Holidays!

-Eric

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
f uck u all!!

o well, there goes any chance of PP getting my money...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I am so glad I am stocked up but damn it sure would have been nice to get a few more bags. 4 bags for $72 plus some added points for other stuff.

I have to say the point system is a great thing and everyone should sign up. I wouldnt mind if put me down as a referral.

purelife1

you guys have that listed as suggested 3 tabs a day..do you recomend only a 4 week cycle at that dose or a 6 week..also would your PCT kit be enough to bring you back after a 6 week cycle at that dose

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Why the recommendation of 150mg or oral "tren"? I usually see 90mg as the normal dosage, and 120mg max (from logs I have looked at)... wouldn't 150mg exacerbate sides?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
150mg is pretty high, from all the logs I've seen I never saw anyone running higher than 120mg but again those other dosages have different increments, I'd like to see protocol examples for 4 & 6 week cycles.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
150mg is pretty high, from all the logs I've seen I never saw anyone running higher than 120mg but again those other dosages have different increments, I'd like to see protocol examples for 4 & 6 week cycles.
I have a "tren" dosed at 50mg caps. Finavol by APS, but yes... 150mg just seems like excess to me and more harm than good from what I have read.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I was wondering about the dosing too. PP by far has recommending the highest dose of tren around. I mean look at their Tren LV. It is 135mg of Tren at a better absorption. On their site for extreme results they say 2 tabs 3 times a day. This stuff is strong and I was noticing gains at 60mg and 90mg.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think 100mg would be a very good cycle. Agree with 150 being a tad high. Most are 30-120, never seen much higher.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ya I was wondering about the dosing too. PP by far has recommending the highest dose of tren around. I mean look at their Tren LV. It is 135mg of Tren at a better absorption. On their site for extreme results they say 2 tabs 3 times a day. This stuff is strong and I was noticing gains at 60mg and 90mg.
Yeah, it has me questioning. I just have read of negative sides at 90, I can't imagine what 150mg would do. And for the oral I still don't understand... if it was better absorption, why not dose less to balance out? Rather than still dosing more than usual?

I was hoping to get on a purchase of these to save for later use, but I missed out, oh well. I live close to TF so I will just drive there tomorrow to get the Tren for $19 that they have.

MitchKov

MitchKov

Awards
Damn, just got home from xmas travel late this evening and had already missed this. Quick question...who pocketed the extra 13,000 tabs!?!?!?

40,000 tabs - 27,000 (300 x 90) = 13,000 Tren tabs MIA!!!

That's one hell of a secret stash...any chance on throwing a few my way??!?! ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so 100mg day for 4 or 6 weeks?
You could start with 50 (since these are tabs I bet you could cut them). so in that case you should start with 50-75. I wouldn't go straight in with 100mg if you have no experience with it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think 100mg would be a very good cycle. Agree with 150 being a tad high. Most are 30-120, never seen much higher.
Ya 150 was what I was thinking about trying on a pulse.
Yeah, it has me questioning. I just have read of negative sides at 90, I can't imagine what 150mg would do. And for the oral I still don't understand... if it was better absorption, why not dose less to balance out? Rather than still dosing more than usual?
Idk def the highest I have seen. And tren seems to be a hit or miss product. Some people love it while others get nasty sides.
I was hoping to get on a purchase of these to save for later use, but I missed out, oh well. I live close to TF so I will just drive there tomorrow to get the Tren for $19 that they have.
U r in for a nice surprise when u get there and it is $15.
so 100mg day for 4 or 6 weeks?
100mg for 6 weeks would be good.

purelife1

i used it last year and i beleive dose i used was 90mg day for 4 weeks..but at 4 weeks best results were just kicking in..didnt need much PCT after only 4 weeks..ive used injects for years but havent used in 4 years other then the tren last year