Directions are for Suckers Orbit Promo

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also...a combo of dermacrine/formabolic makes a truely anabolic after shave lotion...just put hot towel over face for 2 minutes shave wash and apply...damn thats good stuff right there!!!
I hooked a prison guard buddy up with that combo. He said he's getting random wood like never before. Said he's scared it's gonna happen during a strip search. Lmbo!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hooked a prison guard buddy up with that combo. He said he's getting random wood like never before. Said he's scared it's gonna happen during a strip search. Lmbo!!!!
don't know about happening during a strip search, lol.....BUT.... derma/forma is crazy good for libido!!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
don't know about happening during a strip search, lol.....BUT.... derma/forma is crazy good for libido!!!
Hopefully it's a female prison lmao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully it's a female prison lmao
from what i have heard that might not be a good thing either, of course it has to be better than the alternative, lol.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate
For when your ready to eviscerate the stool

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol that prison convo got a little rapey.... so true about too much Forskolin! But that's some great stuff at the right dose, on paper anyway.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anybody else want to add a shot of Olympus Labs' TransFORM to a beverage for an extra citrus kick??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mmm lady boner
i have heard some nasty stories about womens prisons....it's not just a bunch of good looking horny babes looking to get laid. stick to your imagination i am sure it is better than reality in this case, lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This thread is cracking me up....lol

might not be entertaining, but here's one that's 100% serious

I use between 5-10 gs oximega fish oil every day!
I've been through spells where I've used 10g of fish oil/day for extended periods. Currently just taking 6 caps of a 3/6/9 omega blend. But that's def not out of line.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3-6g is a good dose.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3-6g is a good dose.
If you use the cheapo's you need a lot more to get the clinically efficacious doses of epa/dha. That's why Controlled Labs Oximega and other premium ones are nice. More expensive but when you factor in how much fewer you go through they're almost the same in price, and taking half the pills.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you use the cheapo's you need a lot more to get the clinically efficacious doses of epa/dha. That's why Controlled Labs Oximega and other premium ones are nice. More expensive but when you factor in how much fewer you go through they're almost the same in price, and taking half the pills.
I most definitely agree sir. oximega is good stuff so is there triad

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
with as many bebefits as i get from fish oil i don't mind paying more for quality....

here is a tip a scientist friend at eli lily's told me long ago...when you open a bottle of fish oil use a needle or something sharp and bust 1 open, taste it to see if it is rancid-you will know if it is, trust me......one other tip---store fish oil in fridge once bottle is opened

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
with as many bebefits as i get from fish oil i don't mind paying more for quality.... here is a tip a scientist friend at eli lily's told me long ago...when you open a bottle of fish oil use a needle or something sharp and bust 1 open, taste it to see if it is rancid-you will know if it is, trust me......one other tip---store fish oil in fridge once bottle is opened
Thats why i take liquid fish oil!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pes-'high volume'...make peter north look like a dribbler

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oxi-Omega i got on sale for 7$ a bottle, that is cheaper than buying the stuff cheap from walmart and about 2-3x the amount of EPA/DHA
Buy 1 get 1 free sale + 10% off coupno

keep your eye out on black friday/cyber monday.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Lol Bob still rollin' in good entries

I loved nerds as a kid, the green/purple mix pack
I can never compete with bob on these things. He is the turtle and I always feel like the hair.