DIM + TMG to ensure optimal estrogen/ E metabolites?

superone

Awards
  • Established
I live in Canada, and right now i dont really want to go through the trouble to do the urine test for Estrogen and Estrogen metabolites.

Would it be okay to just take DIM + TMG to ensure that my Estrogen levels are optimal and that my good to bad estrogen metabolite ratio's are optimal? Also, that im clearing bad estrogens from my system?

Right now im on Cortef for adrenal fatigue, T3 for high Reverse T3 levels, and Propecia for hairloss.

Especially that im on Propecia, i want to make sure my Estrogen is properly in check, but i do not want to take prescription Anti-E drugs, and i do not want to lower my Estrogen to the point that it reduces my GH and IGF-1 levels.

Thanks for the help.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I live in Canada, and right now i dont really want to go through the trouble to do the urine test for Estrogen and Estrogen metabolites.

Would it be okay to just take DIM + TMG to ensure that my Estrogen levels are optimal and that my good to bad estrogen metabolite ratio's are optimal? Also, that im clearing bad estrogens from my system?

Right now im on Cortef for adrenal fatigue, T3 for high Reverse T3 levels, and Propecia for hairloss.

Especially that im on Propecia, i want to make sure my Estrogen is properly in check, but i do not want to take prescription Anti-E drugs, and i do not want to lower my Estrogen to the point that it reduces my GH and IGF-1 levels.

Thanks for the help.
You might as well being playing russian roulette because that is what you are doing. I learned never to play guessing games with your body because you think its one way and really its the other way. You will end up chasing your tail for months to come. Getting thyroid in check may reduce ones e2 levels to normal levels.