Dilemma.....Bulk or Cut?

labouhassan

Awards
I need some guidance….about 2.5 months ago I started a cutting cycle. I went from 195 to 180-182. I look in the mirror and I notice that I look skinny, not enough muscle but there is more definition. I was thinking about bulking for the next 2 months then going on another cutting cycle but I’m scared of gaining more fat. My mid section still has about 1/2 inch of fat on it. What do you guys think, keep cutting then go on a bulk or go on a bulk cycle now. Is there any advice on how to keep the fat gains minimal?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you bulk but add enough cardio in so that you burn some fat in the process?

labouhassan

Awards
I have looked into that and thought about addid about 45 min 3x a week, but there are alot of posts on here that say it will slow down the bulk.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I have looked into that and thought about addid about 45 min 3x a week, but there are alot of posts on here that say it will slow down the bulk.
There is a huge debate about cardio and bulking, but the bottom line is that a majority (IMO) do cardio while bulking. If you just want to step on the scale and see the number go up, but look in the mirror and see fat, then how is that really worth while? Add some cardio in to burn some unnecessary calories and you will continue to get bigger with some fat being burnt off. Plus you will stay in overall better health by doing some cardio.

labouhassan

Awards
There is a huge debate about cardio and bulking, but the bottom line is that a majority (IMO) do cardio while bulking. If you just want to step on the scale and see the number go up, but look in the mirror and see fat, then how is that really worth while? Add some cardio in to burn some unnecessary calories and you will continue to get bigger with some fat being burnt off. Plus you will stay in overall better health by doing some cardio.
Thanks man...That was the logic that I was using when I was thinking about it. The best thing to do is give it a try, if im not seeing any resluts then I can change my game plan. Thanks again.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man...That was the logic that I was using when I was thinking about it. The best thing to do is give it a try, if im not seeing any resluts then I can change my game plan. Thanks again.
Nothing good in this game comes easy or quick, naturally at least.