Different OCT AI:s and their effects?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Read what I have written many times on clomid.

No need to run two serms. That is rwdundant as they are acheiving the same effect.
That's why I only use one or the other to save money, you also stated dosages could be lowered to 25mg per day, would you feel it is better to drop to 25mg for 3rd week onwards and extend pct run to 6 weeks rather than 4.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need to ever exceed 25mg a day.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Learn your history. See how popular ATD was in 2008-2010. 6-oxo around the same time or even before that.

Natty anabolics and test boosters go through trends too.

Pharmaceuticals stand the test of time.
ATD was banned in 2008 or 2009. 6 oxo was banned around the same time.

That is why their popularity dropped off, not because of trends...

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
anyone think arimistane may affect sodium levels and just act as a diuretic because it dries me out after only a few days.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD was banned in 2008 or 2009. 6 oxo was banned around the same time.

That is why their popularity dropped off, not because of trends...
Atd is still obtainable over seas tho whereas 6 oxo isnt

flexathron

Awards
so can you stack arimistane with Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid without crushing estrogen too much ?

bpowell1985

Awards
So i been looking around on different OCT AI:s and how they work but som questions remains that i hope some of you can answer.

Here is what i have found out.

- Triazole - Competitive AI? Good on libido, mild AI (better for mild control during lean bulk or Recomp). Good strength gains and mood boost.
- Arimistane - Suicidal AI. Good drying effect, good for a mild PCT as i interakt on cortisol as well.
- Erase Pro/Plus (Abieta-8) - Competitive AI? - Good for recomp and mood boost, Mild AI but good drying effect out over time.
- 6-Bromo - Competitive AI/Suicidal AI. Good AI but could be suppressive in higher doses, good as an on cycle AI.
- ATD - Suicidal AI. Strong AI but kills libido due to it's anti androgenic activity.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

How does Arimistane and ATD compare? Does Arimistane has anti androgenic activity like ATD or do they work completely different?
Seen product combining Arimistane 50mg and Abieta-8 100mg (Ar1macare Pro). Something to consider during PCT maybe?
So the abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid that is in Erase Pro/Plus is also in Alphamax XT and Testify Pro by Olympus Labs. I currently have Testify Pro and wondering how strong of an AI it is? I know nothing about AI's or their potency.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When PES originally brought armistane to the market in their OG Eraise it was promoted as a powerful AI...
I have never seen bloods to support this...
I dont understand how companies can promote a product to us consumers without circumstantial evidence that the product does what it is said to do?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When PES originally brought armistane to the market in their OG Eraise it was promoted as a powerful AI...
I have never seen bloods to support this...
I dont understand how companies can promote a product to us consumers without circumstantial evidence that the product does what it is said to do?
Well there is a reason they reformulated.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well there is a reason they reformulated.
Exactly my point ....it was promoted as a powerful AI....it was sold to the public. ...did it work? Why was it reformulated with completely new ingredient. ...why is it still being sold by other companies if it does not do what it is promoted to do?
By the way....I like PES....they sell some very good product

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Exactly my point ....it was promoted as a powerful AI....it was sold to the public. ...did it work? Why was it reformulated with completely new ingredient. ...why is it still being sold by other companies if it does not do what it is promoted to do?
So many ingredients claim to do something they don't.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many ingredients claim to do something they don't.
Exactly!

Just because it's not an AI in the real world (I believe on paper it was actually pretty strong bit i don't remember well enough), doesnt mean it's not an effective product. I do believe it is still an effective weight loss supp, even if it's not an AI

Tbh I think we are all going over board on AIs.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Exactly!

Just because it's not an AI in the real world (I believe on paper it was actually pretty strong bit i don't remember well enough), doesnt mean it's not an effective product. I do believe it is still an effective weight loss supp, even if it's not an AI

Tbh I think we are all going over board on AIs.
Why does "lose" Water?
only for this? or are there other factors?
Honestly, Arimistane to me has always led joint pain ... as well as a beautiful muscle dry ...
but beyond eight weeks I could not go, because of pain in the wrist, knee, shoulder ...

Erase pro v1, it was the worst of all, as well as joint pain, even my libido had been cleared!
Erase Pro v2, the best of the "Erase" series.

Nolvadren xt, the best of all, even formestane more ;)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did arimistane effectively boost test?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Ya I think that's just speculation as I haven't seen any blood work on that at all but I do think it is a good weight loss aid.
Why so? Because it has cortisol lowering effects and dries you out? I have some stacked away, I wonder where I best put in my next cut/lean cycle...in/after pct?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why so? Because it has cortisol lowering effects and dries you out? I have some stacked away, I wonder where I best put in my next cut/lean cycle...in/after pct?
I've never cycled so I can't help you there. Sorry.

Also I'm not sure if it helps with cortisol, I think it might but I don't know, but it definitely dries me out.

It also makes cutting easier other than just drying out. I wish I could be more help, I'm just trying not to speculate. As there is so much unknown and misinformation about this compound.