Diet Question

DadStrength

DadStrength

Awards
Wrapping up a successful 500mg/week test cycle. Eating 2800-3000 calories daily and went from 183lbs 6/4 at 14.3% body fat when I started cycle to 200.9lbs at 11.2% body fat with last injection yesterday morning.
Too many variables with water retention and daily weight fluctuation to calculate exact lean muscle tissue change but recomped quite well.

Going to cruise at 175mg per week until November 23rd and plan to stack EQ and Test. Plan is go lower dose for longer eg 350mg of each for 16-20 weeks.
Plan is to keep training and diet the same but add MK677 to bridge until November.
I anticipate some fat gain due to reduction in test and rebounding effect.

The question:
How soon before a cycle do most of you start to cut calories? I was thinking to go 300-500 gradual deficit starting 4 weeks, but would anyone suggest staying maintenance longer and cutting sooner?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i wouldnt cut any sooner than needed if your goal is to solidify your gains as you move along. rather eat at maint or slightly abouve until the last second
exactly this.

congrats on a great blast by the way!!

I’ve fucked up before going into a cut off the back of a bulk on gear and just lost everything. Now I always eat a very small surplus off cycle/blast for at least 6-8 weeks after (if not the whole time).

i sometimes like to tweak my training through to give a new stimulus (so if I trained for strength I’ll switch to a hyperthropy focus or vica Versa as I find for me that helps maintain new muscle.