DIESELADE - Naturally flavored and sweetened BCAAs coming soon!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
:dance:you must have really lit a fire under their as$ to get them to ship on a holiday!!!
Thanks for the dancing dude, I cant add him on my phone. Also its hella behind, but gotta look forward now. Can't get pissed
over months of delays. Do it right, or not at all. #getdiesel

This gonna be my breakout, mainstream product. B4, for the last 14 years, GET DIESEL was all hardcore test boosters, preworkouts and
ETHER. No "cross-over" products. Women be using like 1/2 scoop of JP8x pre zumba....thats great but they woudnt run out for like 4 months haha
As I use to say, since xtend dropped in 2005, I wanted to unlock my gainz with BCAAs, but they use to dissolve like crap, and tasted worse. I can't do the
melted candy tasting BCAAs on the market and I swear as-K, the artificial sweetener co's use does something to my stomach and headaches.

I got some research that says BCAAs prevent muscle break down at rest, so Imma start putting some in my water bottle at night that I keep by my bed.
#employeediscount

Also I wrote about this, but a lot of ppl say "just take more protein" but it doesn't work like that. Protein, esp eggs are high in arginine, no one is getting skin tight pumps preworkout by eating eggs or a scoop of protein like they do taking free form arginine preworkout. I use to look at BCAAs as a
"BCAAs versus Protein" think but free form BCAAs are really an anabolic/anti-catabolic supplement. Protein powder is more like a food. Same as eating a chx breast. I'd say I'd rather add 1 scoop of DIESELADE intraworkout BCAAs to my diet over 3 scoops of protein powder IF I'm already getting .8g/kg of protein from diet.

BCAAs = brick layers
Protein = cement to make bricks
House = muscles

You want to build a house faster what do you need? More brick layers or more cement?? Boom!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice...not only intra but I also keep a glass of water by bed, gonna try that!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Guess what officially shipped today?? That mother flippin DIESELADE! !!! Going to put it up for sale at fefifo.com. another one of my retailers might have it tomorrow. Im shipping orders starting Thursday. 10% off w AM10. Not 10% off some inflated price but 10% off 31.95. Sorry no banner on AM for it...they wont sell me ad space.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Guess what officially shipped today?? That mother flippin DIESELADE! !!! Going to up up for sale at fefifo.com. another one of my retailers might have it tomorrow. Im shipping orders starting Thursday. 10% off w AM10. Not 10% off some inflated price but 10% off 31.95.
Nice. Gonna look into this, I love my aminos.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Guess what officially shipped today?? That mother flippin DIESELADE! !!! Going to put it up for sale at fefifo.com. another one of my retailers might have it tomorrow. Im shipping orders starting Thursday. 10% off w AM10. Not 10% off some inflated price but 10% off 31.95. Sorry no banner on AM for it...they wont sell me ad space.
Congrats! This looks like good stuff.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BCAAs = brick layers
House = muscles

You want to build a house faster what do you need? More brick layers or more cement?? Boom!

Now that make sense !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
BCAAs = brick layers
House = muscles

Now that make sense !!
Think about it Rocket3015 or even think of amonos as bricks. So your not happy with how fast your house is going up. You dont say "you know what we neeed at this construction site?? More cement trucks" No you get you some more brick layers right? Im going to do an illustration at dieselade.com when I get the site done because Im changing the way ppl see BCAAs as VS protein. BCAAs are really a supplement and prob the most anabolic/anti-catabolic supplement you can buy now everything is banned.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
More information can be found at at getdiesel.com FULL DIESELADE WRITE UP

You also can buy a bottle with "AM10" at fefifo.com for 10% off for rest of Jan 2016

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Everyone that ordered DIESELADE until about an hour ago using the 10% off AM10 discount code, getting double in their order just on GP.

So if someone ordered 2, they getting 4 jars. #getdiesel
Damn wishing I had ordered haha! Very generous of you.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Chuck did something similar when E2-X came out. He's been generous like that.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
oh yeeaaahh I rem that. I doubled everyone up. I just like to go overboard for people who support the line. I've been in the game 14 yrs but still
the underdog.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh yeeaaahh I rem that. I doubled everyone up. I just like to go overboard for people who support the line. I've been in the game 14 yrs but still
the underdog.
funny that most of your antagonists have never tried your products...or are competitors, lol!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
the underdog.
Thanks for your fefifo.com order. Your order will ship in the next 24-48 hours. Most orders ship same day. You will receive a tracking number.

thanks for the discount Chuck- appreciate it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I still need to try E2-X!! Heard great things about it.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
That's good stuff, awesome generosity!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your fefifo.com order. Your order will ship in the next 24-48 hours. Most orders ship same day. You will receive a tracking number.

thanks for the discount Chuck- appreciate it
This going today

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I like the label!
Thanks. I design all the GET DIESEL labels myself. I got a nice one for my much anticipated joint formula wherever that's done.
I'm happy these BCAAs are finally out and taste so good.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks. I design all the GET DIESEL labels myself. I got a nice one for my much anticipated joint formula wherever that's done.
I'm happy these BCAAs are finally out and taste so good.
I am a huge fan of cherry limeade. Definitely will be trying this at some point.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Guess what I got myself.....some mother fcking gainz.

i claim the one on the right!- nice man looking forward to this. there are 2 others that i am interested in as well, but ill get to that in a bit-

good shty bro

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am a huge fan of cherry limeade. Definitely will be trying this at some point.
I hate cherry limeade....I was pissed this was the first flavor we got to work. But this came out really good. I don't like Tequila or beer either
and those things go with lime, so maybe I don't like limes. You will see as soon as tomorrow or Friday, people will let you know how this taste.
Very clean, fresh and natural. I got some Cherry Limeade Aminoject just to see what it taste like (was a $40 taste test) and it taste like fruit loops.
Just like fruit loops. I also have some natural Xtend apple. Taste like salty apple juice with no sugar BUT im telling you, for me thats 10x better than
the OG lemonade I last tried of Xtend. One time a guy I use to sponsor was in Chicago I picked him up to go train, he let me try watermelon Xtend
and that didn't taste bad at all. I just cant workout with artificial sweeters on my stomach. I get headaches and stomachaches and I know this for
sure because 10 months ago when we first start working on flavors for DIESELADE they sent me some with artificial sweetners bc they said it
was impossible to do a natural one (these are food chemist at two dif companies), I didn't know and first tasted it like "wow this taste like candy"
then went to the gym with a pounding headache. Once I saw the batch sheet I was like now wonder.

I keep telling people, it takes a BUTTLOAD of ace-k and surcralose to flavor a BCAA product. 3-5x more than whats in a preworkout AND people are 3-5 scooping BCAAs/day. Just not want I want to do. I also don't want my powder glowing red, green or yellow. I don't care what color customers think "blue rasp" should be, I'm not doing blue powder. I actually did a delicious blue rasp NOS ETHER flavor but never released it for this reason.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
A product containing 17g aminos but only 1g Leucine and no other BCAA is sweetened with 100mg sucralose and 20mg Ace-K.
Same amount of sweeteners go with 5g of BCAA in another product from the same company that lists amount of those.

Math is right

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
A product containing 17g aminos but only 1g Leucine and no other BCAA is sweetened with 100mg sucralose and 20mg Ace-K.
Same amount of sweeteners go with 5g of BCAA in another product from the same company that lists amount of those.

Math is right
Yeah, prob so. My only prob with DIESELADE was 4g leucine per serving. They kept telling me I had to reduce it bc no flavors would work.
I literally flew out to my manufacture, and stayed there and worked on flavors everyday until I/we got it to work. Not with some sales reps, but
with certified organic food chemist.

Just in comparison, my JP8x and JP8x hardcore only has about 13mg of sucralose per scoop, and maybe 100mg stevia. no ace-k which is super sweet, dry to the mouth and amplifies the sweetness of other sweeteners. Ace-k is the most flavor masking of any substance I have seen. You can probably flavor a car tire easier than bcaas

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can probably flavor a car tire easier than bcaas

You got something against tires ????????????

I have not been around to much this week, we have not had any snow in PA yet this year, now they are calling for 1 to 2 feet..........I work at a tire store and now everyone wants tires, 16 hour day yesterday !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

I have not been around to much this week, we have not had any snow in PA yet this year, now they are calling for 1 to 2 feet..........I work at a tire store and now everyone wants tires, 16 hour day yesterday !!
hahahaha

Hey anyone if you live close to Carlise PA, hit rocket up for a good deal on a nice new set of tires, and BCAAs while you wait.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

We have snow here in mid-Missouri. Please, take it. I don't want it. I have to wear boots to the gym and carry my shoes in my bag. I just want to wear my shoes dammit.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try 1/2 scoop DIESELADE intraworkout today. The reason why not a full scoop is I like to mix 1 scoop with 40oz water and I don't have a 40oz container. I usually slam this 20oz blender bottle during the 10 min or warm up cardio. 1/2 scoop gives me the bcaas of other bcaa products. Ive been looking around for some 64oz jugs I can print on and give away with with like 4 bottle DIESELADE combos.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to try 1/2 scoop DIESELADE intraworkout today. The reason why not a full scoop is I like to mix 1 scoop with 40oz water and I don't have a 40oz container. I usually slam this 20oz blender bottle during the 10 min or warm up cardio. 1/2 scoop gives me the bcaas of other bcaa products. Ive been looking around for some 64oz jugs I can print on and give away with with like 4 bottle DIESELADE combos.
1 scoop in 12oz water was tasty but I like it more watered down like you...1 scoop in 20oz water was perfect!!! I could taste the natural flavor and it mixed really well[particularly for a bcaa product], the foam was gone in seconds. DIESELADE gets a definite thumbsup for mixability and drinkability:thumbsup:!!!

I can see putting 2 scoops in my 64oz speedway thermo mug this summetime while I work outside all day-last year I used nos ether-maybe this year I will use a combo!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Like Big Juggs !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 scoop in 12oz water was tasty but I like it more watered down like you...1 scoop in 20oz water was perfect!!! I could taste the natural flavor and it mixed really well[particularly for a bcaa product], the foam was gone in seconds. DIESELADE gets a definite thumbsup for mixability and drinkability:thumbsup:!!!

I can see putting 2 scoops in my 64oz speedway thermo mug this summetime while I work outside all day-last year I used nos ether-maybe this year I will use a combo!!!
The STRAWBAMELON NOS ETHER is a great refreshing summertime drink.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ohhh Rocket3015 looks like a big jugs Dieselade give away this spring....stay tuned. Post them jugs for a Dieselade stack....hmmm
I like it!!

Cindy 2.jpg

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel - By chance, will you be releasing a version without all the extras like Citrulline Malate, etc? I prefer my BCAAs to be very simple (pure) since I drink so much of them and not just peri-workout.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel - By chance, will you be releasing a version without all the extras like Citrulline Malate, etc? I prefer my BCAAs to be very simple (pure) since I drink so much of them and not just peri-workout.
I played around w a version just called " Diesel Bulk BCAAs" in 500g for that reason or to add to protein But yeah prob in the fall 2016

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh boy...I love JUGGS:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:BRANDY TAYLOR...CHRISTY MARKS...TIA CHERRY...HITOMI TANAKA...

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Chuck your the man, this is something I'm looking forward to try out.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well well well, lookie what i see

a fed ex tracking number for me

when chuck says its going out, its going out-

thanks chuck

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well well well, lookie what i see

a fed ex tracking number for me

when chuck says its going out, its going out-

thanks chuck
Chuck is about as up front kinda guy as you can get. When he approached me to Rep for him, he told me I don't want you hyping nothing, just answer question and help people when you can. No bs...I said Yes Sir!!! I still think his NOS Ether is my favorite Supplement of all time (no hype just fact)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
exactly how it should be- as i mentioned on the thread you asked about sponsors- i wouldnt want to be part of a company to push anything for a buck. one of the reason i stopped doing per training. but thats another story

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This is how my friends that do Cross Fit eat, or the ones that sell Herbalife. Then they go "wait, I'm not sure I can have these BCAAs if they not Paleo and gluten free."

^^ I'm having a Powerlifter meal day.
Also working on some DIESELADE jug options. Gonna have a naming competition for a free JP8x, NOS ETHER, DIESELADE stack.....or maybe another jugs contest. Jugs don't get old...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoopsy
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453427281.845222.jpg

This one isn't as scandalous if you look at the corners of pictures

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards