Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried the powder...how does it compare to tabs?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What OG ready4war do you have? The 2013 version? It will be on the bottle by the UPC. Ive been using that one.
Yep it's the 2013 version and 1 scoop and a little had me super zoned but of course the nootopics in there
make you have a bowel movement before you train but that always happens when you have choline bitrate
and a few other ingredients and I'm use to that cause the same thing happens when I use Rage by Universal
and Focus -XT but I like the zoned in feeling when I train especially since I train alone. I'll probably crack open
my jar of R4W tabs maybe next week or I just might go back for more R4W powder;)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried the powder...how does it compare to tabs?
I've used the old version of R4W caps and I've used all the versions of the powders and I think the powders
hit just a little harder but there was one version of the caps that really hit hard at I think 5 caps just like the
the Diesel Fuel in the black jar that baby was my favorite for leg workouts. :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
That ab work would have my stomach torched. I tend to cramp if I do that much work ttowards the end of a workout. Bravo.

And the r4war tabs are intense! Found a new love lol. I'll be throwing in E2-X soon myself!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Diesel is Good Stuff plain & simple

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I got up at 6 a.m. to train but I actually fell back to sleep and I woke at 6:30 so I was running about 30 min
late but that didn't stop me me from having a good workout. I went to my pre-workout closet and pulled out something
I haven't used in a while dosed 1 heaping scoop and I wrote out my workout and HIT IT!!!

Back- 1- Pull Ups- 18reps/ 17 reps/ 14 reps/ 15 reps
2- Close Grip Pull Downs to the front - 90x15/ 100x15/ 110x15/ 120x15/
3- Wide Under Grip Pull Downs- 120x15/ 130x12/ 140x10/ 140x10
4- Low Cable Rows With 2 sec hold on contraction- 90x15/ 100x12/ 110x10/ 110x10
5- One Arm Dumbbell Rows- 60x10/ 70x10/ 80x10/ 90x8

Traps- 1- Barbell Shrugs- 120x20/ 140x20/ 170x15/ 190x15/ 210x12/ 220x10

I was moving fast and I only rested long enough to change the weight and I wanted to get this workout
done with all the sets and reps that I had planned and I did and I had a good sweat going but it felt good
cause it really wasn't too hot today so that meant I was working hard and fast. Tomorrow is my last day
on DTHC and the end of my 2nd jar so I will be posting a final review on that supplement but I'll continue
on with Raw Test and EX-2 and I'll up the dose of Raw Test next Monday to 2 tabs a day and when I finish
that I'll review that and I'll continue on with EX-2 for the remainder of the log and a review of that one when
I finish this jar.

So far on day 4 with EX--2 and nothing yet to report but it's still early so I'll keep updating as I continue with it.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Good workout man, I can relate to trying to fit a lot of work in a little time.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was my last 2 tabs of DTHC so I'll be doing a final review for in a couple of days and it's week 4 on
Raw Test so tomorrow since I'm finished with the DTHC I'll start dosing 2 tabs of Raw Test a day. One in
the a.m. and 1 in the afternoon and I'll continue on with 2 caps a day with E2-X and I'll be giving feedback on
that once I feel it's kicked in.

Today for my Shoulder/Abs workout I cracked open my jar of R4W tabs and I went with 4 tabs and as
usual with Diesel stims they don't hit fast but when they do you KNOW IT!!! This at 4 tabs has less caffeine
than the powder which I used last week but the tabs hit just as hard with less caffeine so it has the amount
of yohimbine that I like and it doesn't make you feel like your eyes are going to pop out or your chest is gonna
explode like some of the other over dosed Y supplements out there. Off of just one workout I can tell that I'm
gonna enjoy R4W either on it's own or stacked with 1 tab or 2 with other lower dosed stims or PW. I will run
the powder again probably just to compare the two again.

Shoulders- 1- Seated Dumbbell Presses- 30x20/ 40x15/ 45x15/ 50x10/ 55x10/ 60x8/ 60x8/ 60x8
2- Standing Dumbbell Side Raises- 20x20/ 25x20/ 30x15/ 40x12/ 40x12
3- Incline Dumbbell Rear Raises- 20x20/ 25x20/ 35x15/ 35x15
4- Standing Dumbbell Front Raises- 20x15/ 30x15/ 35x12/ 40x10

Abs- 1- V Ups with 35lb dumbbell- 4 sets of 30 reps
2- Cross Body Crunches- 4 sets of 30 reps
3- Russian Twists with 35lb Plate- 4 sets of 30 reps each side

Energy lasted throughout my workout and I felt the ingredients of the R4W and my body heated up nicely
and breathing was enhanced and I had that relentless feeling where you don't wanna drop the weight until
you finish your set and recovery between sets was enhanced so the Sulbutamine which I love really helps
just like it does in the powder version of R4W and JP8X HC.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
(4) Ready4War...........You Are The Man !!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
(4) Ready4War...........You Are The Man !!
Actually Chuck is the man cause Diesel Nut is one of the very few co. that I don't mind dropping $ on
for his stimulant supplements without getting a sample because they have always delivered pretty well
on no crash energy, and very good focus so Chuck deserves the props for the right ingredient formulations
in his stimulant based supplements.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are Preaching to the Choir my friend!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today starts 5 weeks on Raw Test and I'll be continuing with 2 tabs a day and week 3 on E2-X and so far what I can
say about E2-X is that it hasn't killed my libido like other anti estrogen have but still not seeing much from it but we'll
see what happens by the end of week three and I'm dosing 1 cap 15 min before breakfast and the 2nd cap 15 min
before dinner. I'll update if I see or feel any different towards that end of the week.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to leave my review for DTHC in the review section but I'm not seeing the updated 80 tab version in the section
and there still showing the jars from the past versions, so I'll do my review right in here and this is after I ran two complete
jars of DTHC 80 tabs for approximately 8 weeks. I will be reviewing on a score of 1-5 just like in the review section.

1- Libido- 3/5- I've gone through pretty much all the versions of DTHC and my libido wasn't as strong on this version as
it's been on some of the previous ones. I started at 3 tabs and I bumped to 4 then to 5 and then I went back to 3 and
honestly I should of stood at 3 from the beginning for at least 3 weeks before bumping to 4 and honestly I don't think I
would of needed more than 4. When I did go back to 3 I felt the libido better than 5 but again it wasn't as strong as previous
versions of DT.

2- Erections- 3.5/ 5- They were definitely there for the first 4 weeks when I got up in the a.m. but then after week 4 I wasn't
seeing them when I got up in the a.m. but when I would take my 1 tab in the afternoon I would definitely get that surge below
the belt and I was always ready for action while I was on DTHC.:)

3- Alpha Male Feeling- 2/5- I just didn't feel any type of positive mood boost on this version of DTHC and when I did bump
to 5 tabs I was slightly a little more irritable but it was very controllable. I just didn't feel that up and positive mood boost that
I've been accustom to feeling when I'm on previous versions of DT.

4- Sleep- 5/5- This kicked in around week 3 where I would hit the bed and get up without any alarm clock and even after just
5-6 hrs of sleep I felt good and was ready to take on my early workouts and I felt as if I slept at least 7 hrs.

5- Strength- 3.5/5- I was able to maintain most of my strength while on DTHC even though I was on some what of summer
cut diet but I didn't feel that really strong surge of aggression while training that I've felt in the past and even at 5 tabs I didn't
feel that while training.

6- Body Composition- 4.5/5- This was a big surprise cause I never looked at DTHC for helping me keep my body compo
tight but along with good eating habits and training hard the effects from DTHC on my body compo was evident where I
was able to hold on to my tight summer condition and I definitely was more vascular, tighter around the abs even though
I was taking in a decent amount of carbs, and muscle separation and density still looked good even after I finished more
or less a more restricted diet plan in order to get harder for the summer right before I started my DTHC cycle.

Overall- 3.5/5- Even though for me this wasn't the hardest hitting version of DTHC that I've tried but I can say I
would definitely still recommend giving this version a try because herbals such as this hit everyone differently
and I would recommend not rushing to boost the tab increase and I would suggest staying on 3 tabs for at least
3 weeks to see how this treats you and from there decide whether to bump it to 4 and again I don't think most
people will need more than 4 tabs of this version of DTHC and for the price that this sells for which I think is
pretty reasonable it is DEFINITELY worth a try.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I was up for my 5 a.m. workout and my last day of the week for Raw Test and E2-X and I had a good back workout.

Back- 1- Pull Ups - 20reps/ 12 reps with 20lbs/ 7 reps with 30lbs/ 7 reps with 30lbs/ 14 reps

2- Under Grip Pull Downs Close Grip- 110x15/ 130x15/ 145x15/ 145x15

3- One Arm Dumbbell Rows- 55x10/ 65x10/ 75x10/ 85x10/ 95x10/ 105x10 (Man Handled these and 95 and 105 new PR)

4- Low Row Cable Rows Under Grip- 70x15/ 80x15/ 100x12/ (110x10/100x8/90x8/80x10/70x12/60x12) Strip Set

Blazed right through this workout and didn't have time to hit Traps but I'll hit them tomorrow with Chest and Abs and I felt
focused and strong today and I'll see how I feel tomorrow for Chest day. Yeah I'm doing chest on Sat while EVERYONE
else does it on Mon.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great review, Thank you. Keep Killing it!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How come you are using raw test after DTHC? I'm still getting familiar with get diesel products but is it more beneficial to stack raw test with DTHC?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How come you are using raw test after DTHC? I'm still getting familiar with get diesel products but is it more beneficial to stack raw test with DTHC?
Chuck Diesel Thoughts on this ???

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It is but he wanted to use them separately. You can use raw test as a stand alone test booster tho as if it was made by another company

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's update time and I'm into week 6 on Raw Test and I will be finished with Raw Test this week and I'm
into week 4 on E2-X and one thing is for sure the E2-X has definitely sparked my libido :) and as I mentioned
in a previous posting that's a good thing cause I've had others that have killed it but E2-X has maintained it and
I really started feeling that libido boost this week . As for Raw Test I feel like the morning dose when combined
with a pre-workout or thermogenic before training kind of intensifies the effect some what but when I take the
later dose I don't feel the effect as much.

As for workouts everything is on point and I really don't need much to get me ready to rumble in the gym Lol
it's just part of my life style and this was today's biceps and triceps workout.

Biceps- 1- Seated Alternate Dumbbell Curls with the Arm Blaster - 25x15/ 30x12/ 35x12/ 40x8/ 40x8
2- One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curls- 30x12/ (35x8/30x8/25x8) (35x830x825x8) Drop Sets
3- Barbell Spider Curls - 30x15/ 35x12/ 40x10
4- Seated Strict Hammer Curls 2 at time- 35x10/ 35x10/ 35x10

Triceps- 1- Close Grip Bench Press- 90x15/ 110x12/ 130x10/ (150x5/130x5/110x8) (150x4/130x8/110x12/90x15) Strip Sets
2- Rope Push Downs From 3 positions- 30x10 x3=30reps/ 35x10x3=30reps/ 40x10x3=30reps/ 45x10x3=30reps
3- Skull Crushers- 50x15/ 60x12/ 70x8/ 70x10
4- One Arm Push Downs- 25x15/ 30x12/ 35x10

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear the Get Diesel products are treating you well, That is a lot of volume in that workout and it is impressive!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to leave my review for DTHC in the review section but I'm not seeing the updated 80 tab version in the section
and there still showing the jars from the past versions, so I'll do my review right in here and this is after I ran two complete
jars of DTHC 80 tabs for approximately 8 weeks. I will be reviewing on a score of 1-5 just like in the review section.

1- Libido- 3/5- I've gone through pretty much all the versions of DTHC and my libido wasn't as strong on this version as
it's been on some of the previous ones. I started at 3 tabs and I bumped to 4 then to 5 and then I went back to 3 and
honestly I should of stood at 3 from the beginning for at least 3 weeks before bumping to 4 and honestly I don't think I
would of needed more than 4. When I did go back to 3 I felt the libido better than 5 but again it wasn't as strong as previous
versions of DT.

2- Erections- 3.5/ 5- They were definitely there for the first 4 weeks when I got up in the a.m. but then after week 4 I wasn't
seeing them when I got up in the a.m. but when I would take my 1 tab in the afternoon I would definitely get that surge below
the belt and I was always ready for action while I was on DTHC.:)

3- Alpha Male Feeling- 2/5- I just didn't feel any type of positive mood boost on this version of DTHC and when I did bump
to 5 tabs I was slightly a little more irritable but it was very controllable. I just didn't feel that up and positive mood boost that
I've been accustom to feeling when I'm on previous versions of DT.

4- Sleep- 5/5- This kicked in around week 3 where I would hit the bed and get up without any alarm clock and even after just
5-6 hrs of sleep I felt good and was ready to take on my early workouts and I felt as if I slept at least 7 hrs.

5- Strength- 3.5/5- I was able to maintain most of my strength while on DTHC even though I was on some what of summer
cut diet but I didn't feel that really strong surge of aggression while training that I've felt in the past and even at 5 tabs I didn't
feel that while training.

6- Body Composition- 4.5/5- This was a big surprise cause I never looked at DTHC for helping me keep my body compo
tight but along with good eating habits and training hard the effects from DTHC on my body compo was evident where I
was able to hold on to my tight summer condition and I definitely was more vascular, tighter around the abs even though
I was taking in a decent amount of carbs, and muscle separation and density still looked good even after I finished more
or less a more restricted diet plan in order to get harder for the summer right before I started my DTHC cycle.

Overall- 3.5/5- Even though for me this wasn't the hardest hitting version of DTHC that I've tried but I can say I
would definitely still recommend giving this version a try because herbals such as this hit everyone differently
and I would recommend not rushing to boost the tab increase and I would suggest staying on 3 tabs for at least
3 weeks to see how this treats you and from there decide whether to bump it to 4 and again I don't think most
people will need more than 4 tabs of this version of DTHC and for the price that this sells for which I think is
pretty reasonable it is DEFINITELY worth a try.
nice review...the only time I ran the 80 tab dthc I ran it with sunami/raw test/e2-x and it was a fantastic stack.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear the Get Diesel products are treating you well, That is a lot of volume in that workout and it is impressive!!
I do more volume in most of my workouts as opposed to trying to go real heavy and it's been effective for me
and this was today's shoulder and abs workout that I'm feeling it now in my shoulders and good thing tomorrow
is an off day to recover.

Shoulders- 1- Seated Behind the Neck Presses- 75x10/ 85x10/ 95x8/ 105x8/ 110x7/ 110x8/ (110x5/90x8/70x15) Strip Set

Giant Set

1- Standing Dumbbell Side Raises- 20x20/ 25x20/ 30x15/ 35x12
2- Standing Dumbbell Front Raises- 20x15/ 25x15/ 30x15/ 35x12
3- Seated Dumbbell Bent Over Rear Raises- 20x20/ 25x20/ 30x15/ 35x12
4- Wide Grip Upright Rows- 50x15/ 55x15/ 60x15/ 70x12

Abs- 1-V Ups with Ankle Weights- 3 sets of 30 reps
2- Trunk Curls with 25lb Plate - 3 sets of 30 reps
3- Double Crunch- 3 sets of 30 reps with ankle weights

All ab work was done as a Tri Set with no rest between sets

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice review...the only time I ran the 80 tab dthc I ran it with sunami/raw test/e2-x and it was a fantastic stack.
I've used Sunami in the past and it stacks really well with Diesel Test for a one two punch below the belt ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am liking the Sunami also !!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran the Raw Test a few weeks after starting the DTHC so there would be no confusion on what my results were
from each supplement. I didn't want to start the Raw Test the same time as the DTHC cause then I wouldn't know
which product I was getting the results from but from the way I ran each product I KNOW what I was feeling from
each one so when I review them it's accurate feedback. I finished the Raw Test last week but I'm not reviewing it yet
cause I wanna see how I feel this week while I'm off it and I'm still rolling with the E2-X.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today starts week 5 on E2-X and I just rolling along banging it out in the gym and so far I'm still looking pretty
vascular in the arms and seeing some veins popping in the traps and shoulders but I'm not seeing that hard
dry look that I get from other AI supplements but my libido is still pretty good which is a big plus and my muscle
separation is evident which is also good to see.

These are a couple of my workouts from the past few days .

Back- 1- Chin Ups- 20 reps/ 19 reps/ 18 reps/ 17 reps
2- Wide Grip Pull Downs- 110x15/ 120x15/ 130x15/ (140x12/130x8/120x8/110x8/100x8) Strip Set
3- T- Bar Rows- 85x10/ 105x10/ 130x8/ 150x6/ 150x6
4- Dead Lifts- 140x8/ 170x8/ 200x6/ 230x5/ 240x5/ 250x5 (200x20reps) This was tough

Chest - 1- Barbell Bench Press- 85x15/ 110x10/ 135x8/ 160x6/ 175x8/ 180x8/ 180x8/ ( 180x9/160x6/140x10/120x12) Strip Set
2- Incline Dumbbell Press- 55x15/ 65x10/ 65x7/ 65x8
3- Flat Bench Flyes- 40x15/ 45x12/ 50x8/ (50x8/35x12) (50x6/35x12)

Abs- 1- V Ups with ankle weights- 3 sets of 30 reps
2- Trunk Curls With 25lb Plate- 3 sets of 30 reps
3- Double Crunch with ankle weights - 3 sets of 30 reps

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes the E2-X does not kill your libido like some other AI's !

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to leave a review in the review section for Raw Test but just like DTHC it's not in the review section so I'm
unable to review it there so these two Diesel Nut Supplements need to be updated into the review section so they
can be reviewed in there but since it's no right now I'll my final review in this log.

Raw Test Final Review

After running this supplement for 6 weeks where the first couple of weeks I stacked it with DTHC at 1 tab
a day and the last 3 weeks I ran solo without DTHC at 2 tabs a day. The one thing I noticed right from my
first dose was that it amplified the effects of any stimulant that was taken with it so on pre workout days
I did feel a little more of a kick in energy, focus, and definitely aggressiveness while training and I felt like
it worked well with DTHC for more of an effect on erections and even if I used 1,3 for my PW it didn't
hamper any problems down below.

When I dosed it at 2 tabs a day after I finished my DTHC cycle I honestly didn't feel much from it on my
afternoon dose so the a.m. dose was where I really felt the effects and I felt it worked better when dosed
with DTHC and again it felt good dosed with a PW stimulant. As a stand alone product I really did see
much from it but when stacked with other supplements such as an herbal test booster like DTHC that's
where I felt it was the most effective.

Overall- From a rating of 1-5 I would give Raw Test a 3 and again it works best when stacked with a herbal
test booster and as a stand alone I just didn't think it made that much of an impact on me and I personally
liked another Diesel Product called Sunami which I felt from past experience has a better effect on me when
either stacked with DTHC or a standalone product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your hard work on your log and an honest review!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to leave a review in the review section for Raw Test but just like DTHC it's not in the review section so I'm
unable to review it there so these two Diesel Nut Supplements need to be updated into the review section so they
can be reviewed in there but since it's no right now I'll my final review in this log.

Raw Test Final Review

After running this supplement for 6 weeks where the first couple of weeks I stacked it with DTHC at 1 tab
a day and the last 3 weeks I ran solo without DTHC at 2 tabs a day. The one thing I noticed right from my
first dose was that it amplified the effects of any stimulant that was taken with it so on pre workout days
I did feel a little more of a kick in energy, focus, and definitely aggressiveness while training and I felt like
it worked well with DTHC for more of an effect on erections and even if I used 1,3 for my PW it didn't
hamper any problems down below.

When I dosed it at 2 tabs a day after I finished my DTHC cycle I honestly didn't feel much from it on my
afternoon dose so the a.m. dose was where I really felt the effects and I felt it worked better when dosed
with DTHC and again it felt good dosed with a PW stimulant. As a stand alone product I really did see
much from it but when stacked with other supplements such as an herbal test booster like DTHC that's
where I felt it was the most effective.

Overall- From a rating of 1-5 I would give Raw Test a 3 and again it works best when stacked with a herbal
test booster and as a stand alone I just didn't think it made that much of an impact on me and I personally
liked another Diesel Product called Sunami which I felt from past experience has a better effect on me when
either stacked with DTHC or a standalone product.
I too am a fan of sunami...and it is very reasonably priced-lots of 'BANG'S' for the buck, pun intended!!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on week 6 of E2-X and this is the last week on this stack and the big thing that I've noticed from this supplement
is that my already vascular arms are even more vascular also veins in the shoulders, chest and traps are more
pronounced. I haven't noticed that dry hard look that I get from other AI supplements but I've remained tight around
the mid section and I'm looking tighter in the face and neck area, I've gone down 1/2 size in my collar shirts
in the past few months and I have upped my calories some since the summer but again I haven't put on any unwanted
fluff:)

This was today's Quads/Hams/Abs workout and this is the 2nd leg workout in row where I've done one Quad exercise
where I did all the sets for that exercise and then I followed up with a ham exercise and I did that throughout my workout and
I kind of like the feel of bouncing back and forth between body parts and I did that with biceps and triceps last week and I'm
gonna do it again tomorrow.

Quads- 1 - Dumbbell Squat- 30x15/ 40x15/ 50x15/ 60x15/ 70x15/ 80x15/ 80x15/

Hams - 1- Lying Leg Curls- 35x20/ 40x15/ 50x12/ 55x10/ (55x7/50x7/45x7/40x7/35x7/30x7) Strip Set

Quads- 2- Dumbbell Lunges- 25x15/ 35x15/ 45x15/ 45x15

Hams- 2- Stiff Leg Dead Lifts- 90x15/ 110x15/ 130x12/ 140x10/ 150x8

Quads- 3- Leg Ext- 30x20/ 40x15/ 50x15/ (60x12/50x12/45x12/40x12/35x12) Strip Set

Hams- 3- Dumbbell Thrust For Hams- 25x15/ 35x15/ 45x15/ 45x15

Abs- 1- Bench Crunches with 25lb plate- 3 sets of 30 reps
Super Set
2- Reverse Crunches - 3 sets of 30 reps

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Nice !

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today makes 5 days since I finished my last dose of E2-X so I figured after being off it a few days it's time to
post a short review on it and I'll be rating it in here from a 1- 5 like it's done in the supplement review section
and this is another Get Diesel Supplement that is not posted in the review section so I'm unable to review it
in there so these Get Diesel Supplements needed to be added for future reviews by other users.

I dosed 2 caps a day 1 cap 15 min before breakfast and 1 cap 15 min before dinner 5 days on 2 days off.

Dosing- 5/5 - Pretty easy and for me very it just became a habit and you only needed it for 5 days so a
60 cap jar last for 6 weeks which is a great bang for the buck.

Body Compo- 4/5- I added this in towards the end of my Diesel Test cycle and Raw Test so my body compo
was already looking pretty good but after I finished those supplements I felt E2-X help with
maintaining it even though I upped my calories just a little more than what I was consuming
during my DTHC cycle.

Libido- 4/5- This wasn't raging but then again I'm 48 years old but it was definitely pretty good and I noticed a
spike up in libido at around week 3 and continued this way and it's still evident and that's why I waited
a few days to post my review to see if I would be still feeling the same while off and I am so it did have
a nice little impact on kicking my libido up and keeping up even after being off a few days.

Side Effects--5/5- No drop in libido which was good and I made sure I was on a few supplements for my joints which
honestly I'm ALWAYS on but I could hear a little cracking in the joints but no tendon issues and I'm
at 30 weeks on my training cycle and that's GREAT without any injuries but I will be taking my 2 weeks
off from training with in a few days to rest and recharge and comeback strong for fall/winter training
cycle.

Hard Dry Look- 2/5- This was not a strong point of this AI where I did see good muscle separation and more enhanced
vascularity in my already vascular arms and other body parts, I didn't see that dry hard look that I'm
use to seeing from other AI supplements that I've used in the past so this was the only thing this AI
fell short in but I'm sure maybe stacking it with a natural diuretic will take care of the dry hard look.

Overall- 4/5- This was definitely a pretty good AI supplement that worked well stack with other Get Diesel Nut supplements
and it seem to help compliment the effects of the other supplements in the stack and I definitely recommend
giving this AI supplement a try and again if your use to other AI supplements putting a damper on your libido
E2-X didn't have that effect on me and instead it ENHANCED IT!!!

I just would like to thank Chuck for giving me the opp to try out Raw Test and E2-X and combining it with DTHC and I would
also like to thank the Get Diesel reps for following along and giving input when needed on dosing and effects of the supplements
used in this stack and Overall this was a pretty good natural stack to run and my advice to anyone interested in would be to stay
on the DTHC for at least 3 tabs at 3 weeks before bumping up 1 or 2 tabs because you may not need to go past 3 -4 tabs on this
80 tab jar cause the Tong Kat Ali is dosed stronger in this version than some of the previous ones and more is not always better
when it comes to Tong Kat Ali.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Review, Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will not be on the board much for the next 7 or 8 day. Headed to Los Vegas for work and will only have access to the internet a few hours in the evenings! Keep killing it!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I will not be on the board much for the next 7 or 8 day. Headed to Los Vegas for work and will only have access to the internet a few hours in the evenings! Keep killing it!!
Vegas for work,!?! Must b nice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today makes 5 days since I finished my last dose of E2-X so I figured after being off it a few days it's time to
post a short review on it and I'll be rating it in here from a 1- 5 like it's done in the supplement review section
and this is another Get Diesel Supplement that is not posted in the review section so I'm unable to review it
in there so these Get Diesel Supplements needed to be added for future reviews by other users.

I dosed 2 caps a day 1 cap 15 min before breakfast and 1 cap 15 min before dinner 5 days on 2 days off.

Dosing- 5/5 - Pretty easy and for me very it just became a habit and you only needed it for 5 days so a
60 cap jar last for 6 weeks which is a great bang for the buck.

Body Compo- 4/5- I added this in towards the end of my Diesel Test cycle and Raw Test so my body compo
was already looking pretty good but after I finished those supplements I felt E2-X help with
maintaining it even though I upped my calories just a little more than what I was consuming
during my DTHC cycle.

Libido- 4/5- This wasn't raging but then again I'm 48 years old but it was definitely pretty good and I noticed a
spike up in libido at around week 3 and continued this way and it's still evident and that's why I waited
a few days to post my review to see if I would be still feeling the same while off and I am so it did have
a nice little impact on kicking my libido up and keeping up even after being off a few days.

Side Effects--5/5- No drop in libido which was good and I made sure I was on a few supplements for my joints which
honestly I'm ALWAYS on but I could hear a little cracking in the joints but no tendon issues and I'm
at 30 weeks on my training cycle and that's GREAT without any injuries but I will be taking my 2 weeks
off from training with in a few days to rest and recharge and comeback strong for fall/winter training
cycle.

Hard Dry Look- 2/5- This was not a strong point of this AI where I did see good muscle separation and more enhanced
vascularity in my already vascular arms and other body parts, I didn't see that dry hard look that I'm
use to seeing from other AI supplements that I've used in the past so this was the only thing this AI
fell short in but I'm sure maybe stacking it with a natural diuretic will take care of the dry hard look.

Overall- 4/5- This was definitely a pretty good AI supplement that worked well stack with other Get Diesel Nut supplements
and it seem to help compliment the effects of the other supplements in the stack and I definitely recommend
giving this AI supplement a try and again if your use to other AI supplements putting a damper on your libido
E2-X didn't have that effect on me and instead it ENHANCED IT!!!

I just would like to thank Chuck for giving me the opp to try out Raw Test and E2-X and combining it with DTHC and I would
also like to thank the Get Diesel reps for following along and giving input when needed on dosing and effects of the supplements
used in this stack and Overall this was a pretty good natural stack to run and my advice to anyone interested in would be to stay
on the DTHC for at least 3 tabs at 3 weeks before bumping up 1 or 2 tabs because you may not need to go past 3 -4 tabs on this
80 tab jar cause the Tong Kat Ali is dosed stronger in this version than some of the previous ones and more is not always better
when it comes to Tong Kat Ali.
nice!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer