Diego Sanchez Vs. Sean Sherk

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
They just gave a "random" drug test to Sherk and he passed. The NSAC also required a clean test from Sherk before his May 2008 loss to B.J. Penn at UFC 84 too... Doesn't sound random but does seem warranted. Hughes's test hasn't come back yet.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
haha wow pretty scary. so much talk today about testing and steroids and stuff. haha manny

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Sherk's fight this weekend will be one of the more exciting.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i freakin told people sanchez will win and now i really do think that after sherks preformance. his short limbs suck.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
seriously. wtf happened?? NO take downs. NO head movement. Franky's good. Real good but Sherk just stood there letting him swing on him.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah he prolly has huge regrets, didnt follow game plan and such. I am guessing he spent more time on his body than martial arts

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Sherk will be lucky if he can fight the LW's in WEC. As crappy as it was he should be in the next strikeforce fighting Baroni.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
lol well said. he needs to wrestle and not strike. he never gets K.O./s

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand fighters who seem to learn a skill and absolutely drop everything else they know.

Case of S.Sherk and Joe Daddy. Both would do SO much better would they mix their gameplan a little more and go back to using their wrestling it's not even funny.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Its unfortunate whatever the case. Joe Daddy could have beat Kenny by sticking to take downs and could possibly have beaten Diego. He seems strong enough. (not facts just opinions of coarse)
Sherk could have looked better...maybe won.