DHEA, info needed please

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I am sick of having lethargy on my cycles.
I'm poor atm, so i dont have enough money to spend on any more PHs...though i just purchased a bottle of Super DMZ 2.0, haha, very happy about that. Wanted to get something before everything is gone for good!!! I had a gift card from the folks at my business, so it was well used.

Anyhow, back to the matter at hand. Ive been hearing about adding in regular DHEA with cycles for years...most say it helps with lethargy along the lines of stano, etc. Thats doubtful...but who knows? Thats why i need your input!!!
I was at Walgreens, my home away from home, and picked up a bottle "Finest Nutrition" DHEA, 25mg tabs, 300 count. Not bad...

Wondering what are the possible positive effects or negative effects in adding in DHEA on my next run...Epi (30mgs) and Tzone (1ml) along with some leftover Halo (25mgs only ;(). Epi is notorious for lethargy around week 2 or 3, and i want to make this cycle a success!
SO, i plan on adding in the DHEA, along with some leftover IML 4Andro (100mgs). Since they are in 25mg tabs, im wondering what the best dosage i should be aiming for? And also, would it be best to take one tab with my usual PH's dose schedule (AM and PM split)? On the bottle, it says take 2 tabs per day (AM and PM). But if there is some chance of converting to estrogen or otherwise, i would rather not add it in, unless the benefits outweigh the negatives.
So, im sure people have used DHEA as a poor mans addition to a cycle, please, any and all input would be most welcomed as always!!!
MANY THANKS!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
all the threads and info i can find are very outdated, and vague. Some say its a must, others say it wont do a damn thing.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DHEA is reportedly most efficient if transdermal. In oral form not so much.

Its also quite common to find DHEA being used as a support for the reason of lethargy - try to refine your search.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There are a lot of good info pages at Strong Supplement Shop as well to help you with your questions.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Not really any experience with plain DHEA on cycle. You could always try it, but yes it can/will convert to estrogen, but so does some of the 4-dhea.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot of good info pages at Strong Supplement Shop as well to help you with your questions.
DUDE! LeanEngineer....i was Pming you eariler cuz i wanted to order a bottle of Super DMZ 2.O from your shop....no reply.
I ended up buying some from Legendary supps, for 50bucks out the door.
Anyhow, ill take a look at your supp shop info and see what i can see.

Im going to take 25mgs AM and 25mgs PM of DHEA and see how it goes for now...

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
looking for people that currently fun DHEA on cycle....i know its a fairly common go-to for lethargy....surely 50mgs a day wont be a estro problem...

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
it works to an extent at least, in my experience. you might have to go up to 100 a day though.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
what cycle did your run it with, Brian?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
ill look into it more, but im starting it today...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DUDE! LeanEngineer....i was Pming you eariler cuz i wanted to order a bottle of Super DMZ 2.O from your shop....no reply.
I ended up buying some from Legendary supps, for 50bucks out the door.
Anyhow, ill take a look at your supp shop info and see what i can see.

Im going to take 25mgs AM and 25mgs PM of DHEA and see how it goes for now...
You said you have a script for androgel... Why would you not use that? I don't understand

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always taken 50mg DHEA am and 50mg pm when on cycle. Seems to help. Also take it through PCT

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
If you dont get micronized or transdermal it is pretty much useless. Not enough will be made available to do anything. It can help slightly with a sense of well being but it can also impact your e2 levels , which in turn can undo or offset that very sense of well being you are striving to achieve by its use.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Orally, I think you'd be wasting your money. Here is a comparison of 'Test Bases'

h t t p : / / w w w .prohormonepodcast.com/prohormones/dermacrine-vs-4-ad-vs-stano-vs-trest-test-base/

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA is added to TRT quite often and is great for energy and mood boost. It works orally and sublingually very well, but there is a higher chance of conversion to estrogen if you are not deficient as excess can and does convert. I've taken it orally and currently sublingual with labs backing the efficacy of this route. Both bring me up to the top of the range, but oral also increased estrogen slightly.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
DHEA is added to TRT quite often and is great for energy and mood boost. It works orally and sublingually very well, but there is a higher chance of conversion to estrogen if you are not deficient as excess can and does convert. I've taken it orally and currently sublingual with labs backing the efficacy of this route. Both bring me up to the top of the range, but oral also increased estrogen slightly.
Orally is ok but personally I would be sure to get micronized if going the oral route. The difference is significant.

In all honesty OP I really think dhea's efficacy is much more apparent long term in say a trt scenario that it would be in say a cycle situation. Thats not to say it would hurt by any means, it wont, it just seems to me the benefits will show themselves more over time than in a 12 week (or 14 or 16week) cycle.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
its all i got for now, plus 100mgs of 4andro...which is not enough, but ill run it anyhow.
Ill bump to 50mgs AM and 50mgs PM of the DHEA.
thanks everyone!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
thanks, but for right now, ill have to make-do with the walgreens bought stuff!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orally is ok but personally I would be sure to get micronized if going the oral route. The difference is significant.

In all honesty OP I really think dhea's efficacy is much more apparent long term in say a trt scenario that it would be in say a cycle situation. Thats not to say it would hurt by any means, it wont, it just seems to me the benefits will show themselves more over time than in a 12 week (or 14 or 16week) cycle.
I agree with you and really, dhea benefits are really only noticeable if deficient.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Anabolics 9